List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 07:14PM, Views: 2344050, Replies: 46552
    « 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 » »| page:
    #33191   2013/09/04 05:41PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Sending out some Villy love to our beautiful couple

Villy is the best

Yes indeed they are, Billy and Victoria, forever and always...

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33192   2013/09/04 06:52PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I think Victoria might have just given herself away.When Billy mentioned about Dylan&Chelsea's baby having an eye problem.Victoria said oh my god genetic.Billy is going to be so upset with her when he finds out that she new all along that it wasn't Dylan's baby.But like i said before it's not Victoria's secret to tell.

She needs to tell her husband the truth before he figures out that she has been keeping this from him. No more lies or schemes!

Villy Forever!!

#33193   2013/09/04 07:52PM
    Supercouplev...

Well, it seems Victoria does tell Billy about knowing about Connor. From what I gather (from SID) they are talking about NE, having a baby and Connor, Billy can tell she is keeping a secret and she finally tells him. I am so looking forward to this.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33194   2013/09/04 08:40PM
    Supercouplev...

So, next Thursday (US) they pledge their love, Again . I imagine this is when the truth will come out.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33195   2013/09/04 11:56PM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Sending out some Villy love to our beautiful couple

I WILL SECOND YOU WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33196   2013/09/05 04:45AM
    greengrass

tvsource poll results:

Billy #8 but #1 for Y&R

Amelia #6 but #2 for Y&R

Villy didn't even make the top 10

Y&R was not very well represented this week.

#33197   2013/09/05 06:11AM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: Billy is on today i hope Amelia is too.Just love Villy on my screen.

I'm waiting to see what kind of a cruel plot that Victor does that stuns his family and friends.It can't have anything to do with Villy because why would his friends care what he does concerning his family.

Since the spoilers say that Victor goes ballistic against the Abbott boys, Victor might go as far as physically hurting them and/or putting their lives in danger. With all the stuff that Victor has done over the years to Billy, Victor has never actually wound up putting Billy in the hospital, with Billy's life hanging by a thread. And maybe that will be the deal breaker for Victoria. Victor's endangering not only her husband and best friend but Johnny and Delia's daddy would be unforgiveable.

When the characters were putting the white roses on Kay's casket, maybe the actors were given the choice to say whatever they really felt about JC. Perhaps BM was too emotional to say anything. Otherwise, it's strangely odd that Billy was not invited to the reveal about Kay's death, got no letter, didn't speak at the memorial, was barely shown when Chloe was reading Delia's poem, and said nothing at the casket. Did Avery even know Katherine? I know she was at the funeral b/c of Nick, but even she was shown more and said more than Billy.

#33198   2013/09/05 06:31AM
    greengrass

I'm sorry but i don't see anywhere it says he goes ballistic on Jack and Billy.

It says:Victor continues his vendetta against the Abbott boys

Victor's cruel plan will stun his loved ones and friends.

I think Victor goes too far this time and he pays by loosing his family.

If Victor did endanger Billy's life or put him in the hospital he wouldn't only have Victoria too answer to,Jill would be all over him and so would a lot of other people.

#33199   2013/09/05 06:34AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: So, next Thursday (US) they pledge their love, Again . I imagine this is when the truth will come out.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

It will be so nice to see Villy clear the air between them,no more lies or secret's.I hope Victoria telling Billy the truth doesn't cause any problem's for them.

#33200   2013/09/05 06:52AM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: I'm sorry but i don't see anywhere it says he goes ballistic on Jack and Billy.

It says:Victor continues his vendetta against the Abbott boys

Victor's cruel plan will stun his loved ones and friends.

I think Victor goes too far this time and he pays by loosing his family.

If Victor did endanger Billy's life or put him in the hospital he wouldn't only have Victoria too answer to,Jill would be all over him and so would a lot of other people.

Not saying that Victor WILL do this, only that he's capable. When the words "Victor," "cruel plan," and "stuns," are all used together, anything can happen. If you think about it, Victor would be just fine if the Abbott boys were wiped out, off the map. He wouldn't shed a tear, except in front of Victoria and Nikki. Big crocodile tears.

« 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list