List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 01:19PM, Views: 2342454, Replies: 46550
    « 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 » »| page:
    #33181   2013/09/04 06:49AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

What I don't get why do the hater always making VILLY to be the bad guys so much?They saying Cane did the right thing and rush to Jill side and Billy just had his hands in his pockets.Well I will say this Cane is a con and will always be.I hope that these new writers will let Jill show Billy some motherly love for a chance. Let Jill remember that she had Billy and can show that she have some of her bio-son love too.Let hope also that the new writers will show VILLY SOME MORE HAPPINESS THAT LAST MORE THAN A WEEK.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33182   2013/09/04 07:19AM
    greengrass

I think the haters are just jealous of what Villy has together.there is no other couple on that show that has what Villy has and always will have.Villy doesn't need anyone but each other. VILLY DOESN'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE BUT EACH OTHER

Cane on the other hand has always been coning Jill and Katherine and they just can't see it.Billy and Jill have never had a close relationship,Billy was closer to his dad.Jill is going to get a rude awaking when she finds out just what kind of a person Cane really is and it's coming. Cane and Lily are always going out of their way to try and prove they are better than everyone else.I'd like to wipe that smug look off Canes face,he annoys me to no end.I FF through all his scene's.

VILLY FOREVER AND EVER

#33183   2013/09/04 08:53AM
    greengrass

Billy is on today i hope Amelia is too.Just love Villy on my screen.

I'm waiting to see what kind of a cruel plot that Victor does that stuns his family and friends.It can't have anything to do with Villy because why would his friends care what he does concerning his family.

#33184   2013/09/04 10:45AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: A little OT, I just have to ask (don't remember), did Cane and Amber have something going at one time, the sickening way Lily was hanging onto hims says they did.

I guess it could stem from Amber and Daniel. I am just so glad our Victoria doesn't act like that.

Amber fake married Cane. Drugged him, married an imposter and actually pulled it off for a while. Amber was also nasty to Colleen when she got with Daniel, while Amber and Daniel were on a break. Do you remember how Colleen begged Billy to keep Amber busy when he first appeared on the show?

#33185   2013/09/04 10:55AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: A little OT, I just have to ask (don't remember), did Cane and Amber have something going at one time, the sickening way Lily was hanging onto hims says they did.

I guess it could stem from Amber and Daniel. I am just so glad our Victoria doesn't act like that.

Amber fake married Cane. Drugged him, married an imposter and actually pulled it off for a while. Amber was also nasty to Colleen when she got with Daniel, while Amber and Daniel were on a break. Do you remember how Colleen begged Billy to keep Amber busy when he first appeared on the show?

I have always watched for couples, anything beyond them, I don't remember

#33186   2013/09/04 12:48PM
    Supercouplev...

Sending out some Villy love to our beautiful couple

#33187   2013/09/04 01:18PM
    greengrass

Villy is not in the spoilers for Sept.16th so i guess we can assume nothing bad is going to happen to them.

Dylan was talking to Billy about Connor's eye problem and Adam overheard them and at the end of the show it showed Billy telling Victoria about it in front of Dylan.Victor know's that it is Jack backing adam.So i think things are about to get ugly with those three.

#33188   2013/09/04 02:37PM
    greengrass

I think Victoria might have just given herself away.When Billy mentioned about Dylan&Chelsea's baby having an eye problem.Victoria said oh my god genetic.Billy is going to be so upset with her when he finds out that she new all along that it wasn't Dylan's baby.But like i said before it's not Victoria's secret to tell.

#33189   2013/09/04 04:02PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: Sending out some Villy love to our beautiful couple

Villy is the best

#33190   2013/09/04 04:18PM
    Gracewashere

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Sending out some Villy love to our beautiful couple

Villy is the best

Yes indeed they are, Billy and Victoria, forever and always...

« 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list