List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 05:29PM, Views: 2216577, Replies: 45643
    « 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 » »| page:
    #33171   2013/09/03 06:09PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Ok, I find it very interesting, Billy was the only one that didn't say anything when he layed his flower down, have to wonder if it means something. Remember he doesn't deal well with sad, he just wasn't saying anything, and he was just standing there, with a blank look on his face, wonder if he is going to have a delayed reaction some time down the road.

Also, nice kiss, at the end.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I thought the same thing. He probably could have spoken, but didn't. This is not completely out of character for him. But he handled Colleen's funeral and spoke at Cane's funeral, very nicely, so I don't know. Nice kiss. We need more.

Villy Forever!!

Well, Cane wasn't that big of a loss to him, and Colleen, he didn't have that much to lose. Right now, He just stopped gambling, and is still fighting it, and he just got back with Victoria, I imagine, he is afraid to let his feeling go, this just makes sence to me, Katherine meant that much to him. I just think the fact that he didn't say goodbye to her, like EVERYONE else did, speaks volumes.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 06:11PM
    #33172   2013/09/03 06:17PM
    greengrass

I think as long as Billy has Victoria he will be just fine.He now's he can talk to her about anything and he also has Jack.Billy now's he has too much to loose this time if he slips up.Victoria also now's when something is bothering Billy.

LOVE VILLY.

#33173   2013/09/03 07:46PM
    villyforever55

Billy needs to talk to his wife about his feelings. She will listen and understand. It's not good for him to keep his feelings bottled up like that. He probably should talk about his mother, too. I remember him saying he has a hard time with 'sad'. He's a complex guy but he's more like his father than he realizes.

Villy Forever!!

#33174   2013/09/03 09:10PM
    villyforever55

Sending our couple some love!

Villy Forever!!

#33175   2013/09/04 04:40AM
    Supercouplev...

A little OT, I just have to ask (don't remember), did Cane and Amber have something going at one time, the sickening way Lily was hanging onto hims says they did.

#33176   2013/09/04 05:00AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly: A little OT, I just have to ask (don't remember), did Cane and Amber have something going at one time, the sickening way Lily was hanging onto hims says they did.

I guess it could stem from Amber and Daniel. I am just so glad our Victoria doesn't act like that.

#33177   2013/09/04 05:25AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: A little OT, I just have to ask (don't remember), did Cane and Amber have something going at one time, the sickening way Lily was hanging onto hims says they did.

Cane and Amber were hot and heavy before Cane got with Lily.That girl need's to get over it,she didn't exactly get any prize when she got Cane

#33178   2013/09/04 05:58AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass:

Cane and Amber were hot and heavy before Cane got with Lily.That girl need's to get over it,she didn't exactly get any prize when she got Cane

Hey did you go there I like it and plus you are right no prize getting Cane.{VILLY LOOKED SO LOVELY}and yes we VILLY fans must get ready because VILLY getting ready to go through again.I hate to say this but everytime VILLY speak word of committment something always follower that start them fighting to get back what they have.But this too will pass and VILLY will be back{STRONGER AND LOVING EACH OTHER EVEN MORE}.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 06:01AM
    #33179   2013/09/04 06:09AM
    greengrass

When Victoria told Billy there was nothing her father could do to break them up.I automatically started thinking about the divorce papers and Delia and Johnny.

Do you think maybe Victor's plan is to bring Mac and JT back to try and break them up or maybe he is going to use Chloe.

I sure hope we get a little happiness before everything hits the fan again.I noticed at the memorial that everyone was drinking champagne,but Victoria wasn't.

VILLY FOREVER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 06:13AM
    #33180   2013/09/04 06:45AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:

Thank you and ITA

« 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list