List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 05:31PM, Views: 2155955, Replies: 44972
    « 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 » »| page:
    #33161   2013/09/03 10:23AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote Deana4Villy: What doesn't make sense about Villy being in the dark about Mac and JT is that kids talk, and Victoria talks to Reed regularly. If his daddy or Mac were sick, he'd say so. Of course, I'm guessing the writers have forgotten all that.

Here's a thought, and one that could be kept from Reed for a while. Mac is pregnant again, high risk, can't travel, etc. But then, Villy's family growth spoiler would just be about the extended blood ties of Dylan being Vicki's half brother, if he is also Mac's half brother.

Yes but the spoiler says that Villy's family grow's with JT's family in it.It has nothing to do with Dylan,just Reed and DJ.Dylan wouldn't be related to JT just Mac.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 10:24AM
    #33162   2013/09/03 10:31AM
    greengrass

Y&R just tweeted:::Stay tuned there are more letters from Katherine coming.So maybe Billy and Victoria will get one.Since a lot of none family members got letters.

#33163   2013/09/03 10:42AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Y&R just tweeted:::Stay tuned there are more letters from Katherine coming.So maybe Billy and Victoria will get one.Since a lot of none family members got letters.

That's right. We don't know if Devon or Brock got a letter, so there must be more to come. I sure hope Villy is included in some way. I think Billy really needs to know that Katherine loved him as her grandson, since he only has half a mother. (I know that was mean, can't help it.)

Villy Forever!!

#33164   2013/09/03 10:53AM
    villyforever55

I found this on the no-bash site for Cane. Others can see this relationship between Jill and her fake son, while Billy is left out in the cold.

"Glad that you got along so well with both Jill and Katherine, Mr. Cane. Love the intimate bond that you shared w/ these ladies. So sorry that you must move forward w/o Kay; but Momma Jill is still there for you. She loves you like the son to whom she gave birth & more than your own mother did. Support her during this time of bereavement for Kay."

Team Billy!!

#33165   2013/09/03 10:54AM
    spartes

Is more letters coming because a lot of peoples was complaining so they had to do the right thing. Plus the most importance onces get their after the service how is that fair.

Well I too hope that VILLY get's a letter too.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33166   2013/09/03 11:45AM
    greengrass

Eric Braeden did a live chat today at 9:30 am 12:30pm.

Someone asked him how he like working with Billy Miller.

Eric said:::I love working with Billy Miller.He has a good sense of humor and is a very good actor.

#33167   2013/09/03 01:55PM
    villyforever55

Sending our Super Couple back home where they belong.

#33168   2013/09/03 04:51PM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, I find it very interesting, Billy was the only one that didn't say anything when he layed his flower down, have to wonder if it means something. Remember he doesn't deal well with sad, he just wasn't saying anything, and he was just standing there, with a blank look on his face, wonder if he is going to have a delayed reaction some time down the road.

Also, nice kiss, at the end.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33169   2013/09/03 05:23PM
    greengrass

Billy was so happy to hear Victoria say that no matter what her father does it isn't going to break them up.Billy telling Victoria that he is a very lucky man and he is never going to take her for granted .Villy is so sweet together,just loved that kiss at the end.

Villy Forever

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 05:30PM
    #33170   2013/09/03 05:26PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: Ok, I find it very interesting, Billy was the only one that didn't say anything when he layed his flower down, have to wonder if it means something. Remember he doesn't deal well with sad, he just wasn't saying anything, and he was just standing there, with a blank look on his face, wonder if he is going to have a delayed reaction some time down the road.

Also, nice kiss, at the end.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I thought the same thing. He probably could have spoken, but didn't. This is not completely out of character for him. But he handled Colleen's funeral and spoke at Cane's funeral, very nicely, so I don't know. Nice kiss. We need more.

Villy Forever!!

« 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list