List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 09:28AM, Views: 2308681, Replies: 46406
    « 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 » »| page:
    #33151   2013/09/03 05:59AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: It is funny (and sad) what some people see, I saw were someone said Billy just lights up around Chloe and Delia....Keyword "Delia"
    Now someone wants to see something with Billy and Mac (who isn't even in town), to me, they locked the door on that one, when Villy sang their song

I remember that scene of Villy in Japan. I thought I could see the struggle in Billy, when he heard the song. He let that all go when he joined Victoria on stage. You could hear the door slam on that one. For Billy and Chloe, that door was never even opened.

Villy Forever!!

#33152   2013/09/03 07:01AM
    greengrass

Billy never loved Chloe,they tried to be civil with each other for Delia,Billy was also at Mac&JT's wedding.Billy is with the woman he wants to spend his life with.He is lost without Victoria.

#33153   2013/09/03 07:17AM
    Supercouplev...

The more I think about it, the more I think JT is the one sick, Mac brings the boys to town, she visits for a little while, then goes back to JT

#33154   2013/09/03 07:35AM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: The more I think about it, the more I think JT is the one sick, Mac brings the boys to town, she visits for a little while, then goes back to JT

That makes sense, he was electrocuted. Funny that they would want Villy to take care of their baby, along with Reed. That makes for a really full house, 4 kids with Delia around, five with baby Newbott. That's okay. My mother raised 5 kids without being a millionaire and no nannies. Villy can do this.

Villy Forever!!

#33155   2013/09/03 08:17AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: The more I think about it, the more I think JT is the one sick, Mac brings the boys to town, she visits for a little while, then goes back to JT

That makes sense, he was electrocuted. Funny that they would want Villy to take care of their baby, along with Reed. That makes for a really full house, 4 kids with Delia around, five with baby Newbott. That's okay. My mother raised 5 kids without being a millionaire and no nannies. Villy can do this.

Villy Forever!!

A really sick husband is a good excuse for missing a funeral

#33156   2013/09/03 08:23AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:

Villy Forever!!

A really sick husband is a good excuse for missing a funeral

Agree with you and plus maybe Mac can't handler it because she and her grandma was veery closed.Alot of peoples can't handler it sometime and just want to remember her the way she was.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33157   2013/09/03 08:50AM
    villyforever55

Define Super Couple"

Villy started NYE, 2009. Got married three times to each other and (except for the Chelsea fiasco) neither has been with another person since. Can anyone else match that? Let's see:

Chloe has been with Chance, Ronan and married and divorced Kevin

Jack married Emily/Patty, engaged to Gen, married Nikki and is now in love with Phyllis, again.

Nick/Sharon: good grief!

Nick and Phyllis: married, divorced, married, divorced. She's with Jack, in a coma and he's marrying her sister.

Sharon/Adam: Can't go there either, too toxic!

Chelsea/Adam: Married, divorced. Both slept with other people. She's now married to Dylan and is lying her butt off!

Nikki and Victor: Why bother?

So, here we have it! Who is the Super Couple? Whose the most dedicated, sweet, devoted couple ever?

Villy Forever!!

#33158   2013/09/03 10:14AM
    Deana4Villy

What doesn't make sense about Villy being in the dark about Mac and JT is that kids talk, and Victoria talks to Reed regularly. If his daddy or Mac were sick, he'd say so. Of course, I'm guessing the writers have forgotten all that.

Here's a thought, and one that could be kept from Reed for a while. Mac is pregnant again, high risk, can't travel, etc. But then, Villy's family growth spoiler would just be about the extended blood ties of Dylan being Vicki's half brother, if he is also Mac's half brother.

#33159   2013/09/03 10:14AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55: Define Super Couple"

Villy started NYE, 2009. Got married three times to each other and (except for the Chelsea fiasco) neither has been with another person since. Can anyone else match that? Let's see:

Jack married Emily/Patty, engaged to Gen, married Nikki and is now in love with Phyllis, again.

Nick and Phyllis: married, divorced, married, divorced. She's with Jack, in a coma and he's marrying her sister.

Chelsea/Adam: Married, divorced. Both slept with other people. She's now married to Dylan and is lying her butt off!

So, here we have it! Who is the Super Couple? Whose the most dedicated, sweet, devoted couple ever?

Villy Forever!!

So true, so true, gotta love Villy, they love each other so much

#33160   2013/09/03 10:16AM
    spartes

Quote villyforever55: Define Super Couple"

Villy Forever!!

RIGHT ON IT A COUPLE THAT NOT WEAK AND FALL FOR ANYTHING. A SUPER COUPLE IS WHO VILLY IS FOR SURE.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list