List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 05:40AM, Views: 2271185, Replies: 46118
    « 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 » »| page:
    #33141   2013/09/02 07:20PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Just watching videos, trying to revisit those great Villy scenes. Hopefully there are more to come. Well, they christened Victor's office, Jimmie's Bar and Restless Style, so what about OTB? That should be next!

Villy Forever!!

#33142   2013/09/02 07:51PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55: Just watching videos, trying to revisit those great Villy scenes. Hopefully there are more to come. Well, they christened Victor's office, Jimmie's Bar and Restless Style, so what about OTB? That should be next!

Villy Forever!!

I like the idea, but OTB has too many windows. No need to try to hide from them. They need to christen their new couch, or reveal their bed, already.

#33143   2013/09/02 08:17PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55: Just watching videos, trying to revisit those great Villy scenes. Hopefully there are more to come. Well, they christened Victor's office, Jimmie's Bar and Restless Style, so what about OTB? That should be next!

Villy Forever!!

I like the idea, but OTB has too many windows. No need to try to hide from them. They need to christen their new couch, or reveal their bed, already.

There you go, 3 locations we haven't seen yet, New couch, Own bedroom, OTB after hours.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33144   2013/09/02 10:31PM
    mackenzie_b

I heard Mac is coming back.... Kelly Kruger... she played Mackenzie #2, the second recast.... said she was asked by Y&R if she was interested in reprising the role of Mackenzie again....for a few episodes. Hmmmmmm.....

Kelly Kruger... is dating Darrin Brooks who plays Wyatt Fuller on Bold and Beautiful.

It sounds to me like Mackenzie and JT are divorcing... their marriage is dunzo!!!

I also think this connects to the Dylan story.... like Dylan is Brock's son.... Dylan is Mackenzie's half-sister... it ties together.

#33145   2013/09/02 10:37PM
    mackenzie_b

Mackenzie is Billy's first wife and his first true love.... He used to say Mac was the greatest love of his life!

<----- See my avi for Mac & Billy's wedding pic! That's Mac #2 played by Kelly Kruger.

#33146   2013/09/03 03:09AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote mackenzie_b: Mackenzie is Billy's first wife and his first true love.... He used to say Mac was the greatest love of his life!

<----- See my avi for Mac & Billy's wedding pic! That's Mac #2 played by Kelly Kruger.

Key words: "Used to". The last time he uttered those words, he also kissed Victoria for the first time, and it changed his life forever. He already revisited what might have been with Mac, and they ended up agreeing that they were better as friends. They were just too different after 6 years, now nine years. He's described Victoria as the "Woman he can't live without", "the only woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with," and the one "who saved him."

Mac and Billy had a beautiful, young love story full of dreams, but Billy is living his dream now, and has a mature, devoted, loving marriage with his wife, Victoria. There's no comparison.

Villy is forever!!!

#33147   2013/09/03 03:48AM
    ErikaKayy

Quote mackenzie_b: Mackenzie is Billy's first wife and his first true love.... He used to say Mac was the greatest love of his life!

That's all fine & dandy. But you are making assumptions we haven't seen onscreen. The way Mac loved Kay, even if her & JT were gonna split, no way would she let that get in the way coming to GC to say goodbye to her grandmother. She would be there.

The fact that she isn't tells me that it's probably way more intense than a divorce & it is out of her control therefore giving her no choice. If Dylan IS Brock's child, it makes sense that she would come to GC for that story arc. It would make sense but you're operating on the assumption that she said yes. We don't know what her answer is. And we probably won't until the Kay arc is wrapped and the Dylan arc begins.

Mac & Billy had something that was deep and real to them. So did Victoria & Ryan. But NOW IN THE PRESENT, they have something with each other. Victoria and Billy have found each other as the other's saving grace. They are soulmates, I believe. When they're in a room and they look at each other, nothing's changed. It's still electric. And when they're apart, they can't stand to be away from each other. Even when they are angry & hurt, they only want each other.

Now as it stands, Amelia Heinle (the lovely woman that portrays Victoria) has been quoted as saying that Billy, and Billy alone, is the great love of Victoria's life. Billy Miller (the awesome talented man that portrays our lovable rascal, Billy) has said that Billy is aware that having Victoria in his life has been INFINITELY better & that Victoria literally/figuratively saved Billy's life. Josh Griffiths (former writer): "Billy wants Victoria PERIOD".

You're in the wrong thread to be honest. You're probably a Bac fan & that's okay. But this is the Billy & Victoria fan thread. Your post had NOTHING to do with Villy. If you like them & wanna join in the posting, by all means you're welcome to.

But if that's not the case, again -- this is a case of you being in the wrong thread.

Good day. I'm going back to bed now.

--Erika

#33148   2013/09/03 04:18AM
    Supercouplev...

It is funny (and sad) what some people see, I saw were someone said Billy just lights up around Chloe and Delia....Keyword "Delia"
    Now someone wants to see something with Billy and Mac (who isn't even in town), to me, they locked the door on that one, when Villy sang their song

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 04:22AM
    #33149   2013/09/03 05:07AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: It is funny (and sad) what some people see, I saw were someone said Billy just lights up around Chloe and Delia....Keyword "Delia"
    Now someone wants to see something with Billy and Mac (who isn't even in town), to me, they locked the door on that one, when Villy sang their song

There such nothing else needed to be add to that because that is how the haters see it. But you hit it in the nail enough said.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33150   2013/09/03 05:26AM
    greengrass

Billy is in love and very devoted to his wife Victoria,the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with and the one he can't live without.Naught Chloe Naught Mac,they are his past,Victoria is his present and his future.

I think Mac is either sick or her and JT are getting a divorce,If she is sick,then i can see that's why the two boys will come and live with Villy.

VILLY FOREVER

« 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list