List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 09:29AM, Views: 1938710, Replies: 42011
    « 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 » »| page:
    #33131   2013/09/02 03:43PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

I just watched the Jeanne Cooper Y&R spoof.It's funny.Jeanne sure does swear like a trooper.But she's funny.

I'm not holding my breath for this to happen but let's hope we do get a love scene of some kind real soon from Villy.

#33132   2013/09/02 03:57PM
    spartes

Has anything been said for the reason for not having a love? BM/AH has said the reason for not having love scenes plus BM has slim down a lot and he just as fine as wine as he was back in the day.MAB gave us plenty of love scene with VILLY.Who was that Brent that said the last time was to hot and has to be cut? From what we been getting that is so hard to beleive.AH husband was on the show and we got more than this.JUST DOESN'T MAKE SCENTS TO ME.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33133   2013/09/02 04:11PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I just watched the Jeanne Cooper Y&R spoof.It's funny.Jeanne sure does swear like a trooper.But she's funny.

I'm not holding my breath for this to happen but let's hope we do get a love scene of some kind real soon from Villy.

I couldn't find the spoof. Can you tell where it is? Thanks!

#33134   2013/09/02 04:24PM
    greengrass

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: I just watched the Jeanne Cooper Y&R spoof.It's funny.Jeanne sure does swear like a trooper.But she's funny.

You can find it here.

daytimeroyaltyonline.com/forum/3027201/

#33135   2013/09/02 04:27PM
    greengrass

Quote spartes: Has anything been said for the reason for not having a love? BM/AH has said the reason for not having love scenes plus BM has slim down a lot and he just as fine as wine as he was back in the day.MAB gave us plenty of love scene with VILLY.Who was that Brent that said the last time was to hot and has to be cut? From what we been getting that is so hard to beleive.AH husband was on the show and we got more than this.JUST DOESN'T MAKE SCENTS TO ME.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I don't think it's Billy and Amelia i think it's the writers and JFP.Maybe they think this way Villy won't get as much attention.Boy i got news for them.We all love Villy love scene's or not.They are still the most loved couple on that show and always will be.

#33136   2013/09/02 04:58PM
    Deana4Villy

I saw on CK's Twitter that she was asking for votes for Lane for the sexy couple we want to see more. Unfortunately, when I took a look, Villy aren't even in the choices. Probably because they haven't had a love scene to submit as a video for voting. Too bad there isn't a write-in option.

#33137   2013/09/02 05:00PM
    spartes

Quote greengrass:
    Quote spartes: Has anything been said for the reason for not having a love? BM/AH has said the reason for not having love scenes plus BM has slim down a lot and he just as fine as wine as he was back in the day.MAB gave us plenty of love scene with VILLY.Who was that Brent that said the last time was to hot and has to be cut? From what we been getting that is so hard to beleive.AH husband was on the show and we got more than this.JUST DOESN'T MAKE SCENTS TO ME.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I don't think it's Billy and Amelia i think it's the writers and JFP.Maybe they think this way Villy won't get as much attention.Boy i got news for them.We all love Villy love scene's or not.They are still the most loved couple on that show and always will be.

That's what I'm saying BM/AH they not complaining so what's up. And you could be right it maybe all JFP but with or without love scenes VILLY still got it going on. BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33138   2013/09/02 05:36PM
    Deana4Villy

Memories...3 years ago, Billy proposed to Victoria.

I Love Villy!!!

#33139   2013/09/02 06:00PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote villyforever55:

You can find it here.

I just watched it. It was hysterical! Thank you.

#33140   2013/09/02 06:51PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote villyforever55:

You can find it here.

I just watched it. It was hysterical! Thank you.

I just went and watched, yes, it was quite funny, thank you for suggesting

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list