List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 05:32PM, Views: 2160344, Replies: 44996
    « 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 » »| page:
    #33121   2013/09/02 10:09AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: We can speculate until the dogs come home to what is going to happen,so i guess we're just going to have to wait a couple of months and then we will find out.The spoilers always makes it sound worst than it actually is.As long as Villy is Okay and they get their baby that they so deserve.

So true, and as of right now, they are together, and working on baby Newbott. If you want happy spoilers, well, you just have to look elsewhere. I am quite confident everything will continue to work out for our beautiful couple.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Agreed. They are in a good place with more joy to come.

Villy Forever!!

#33122   2013/09/02 11:11AM
    greengrass

Don't forget to get your votes in today for BILLY,AMELIA AND BILLY&VICTORIA........tvsource pulse poll.

I got my votes in:

VILLY FOREVER

#33123   2013/09/02 11:37AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Don't forget to get your votes in today for BILLY,AMELIA AND BILLY&VICTORIA........tvsource pulse poll.

I got my votes in:

VILLY FOREVER

Got my votes in this morning

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33124   2013/09/02 01:18PM
    Supercouplev...

Can't wait for the Katherine s/l to be over with so we can get back to Villy love.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33125   2013/09/02 02:16PM
    Supercouplev...

Time to take a break from youtube, Reunion 2011, such greatness.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33126   2013/09/02 02:20PM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Can't wait for the Katherine s/l to be over with so we can get back to Villy love.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Will we ever get love from VILLY again it been so long. I've heard of dry spell before but this is not even making any scent too me. When was the last time we had one anyways?You can't remember either,was it the lip bite? Everybody else get's a bed and a love scene but our VILLY GET'S NOTHING.I'M JUST SAYING

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33127   2013/09/02 02:31PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: Can't wait for the Katherine s/l to be over with so we can get back to Villy love.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

As much as I love Villy, I want to enjoy every moment of Katherine's memorial. She (JC) deserves these two days devoted to saying goodbye to her.

I found a memorial album on CBS, and it at least includes a picture of Billy and Katherine with their heads and hands together when they were talking in the chapel in Oct. 2010 about Murphy's wishes and Katherine's impossible decision. You have to remember the scene though, because with Billy's head bowed, you could mistake him for Jack.

#33128   2013/09/02 03:13PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

As much as I love Villy, I want to enjoy every moment of Katherine's memorial. She (JC) deserves these two days devoted to saying goodbye to her.

I found a memorial album on CBS, and it at least includes a picture of Billy and Katherine with their heads and hands together when they were talking in the chapel in Oct. 2010 about Murphy's wishes and Katherine's impossible decision. You have to remember the scene though, because with Billy's head bowed, you could mistake him for Jack.

If Billy would have been included (as much as he should have been), I would enjoy the memories, but, all I can think about is the exclusion of Billy, and I am just feeling robbed the longer this goes on. I just can't help it, I feel they dropped the ball, and the game is over.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33129   2013/09/02 03:20PM
    greengrass

It has been a year or almost a year since we have had a love scene from Villy.I have got to the point were i don't ever expect to get one.That's a shame because Villy is the most romantic couple they have.But we have to sit threw Avery/Nick or Michael/Lauren and anyone else they want to give one too.Everybody but Villy.

Villy is romantic,we just don't get any love scene's from them for some strange reason.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 03:24PM
    #33130   2013/09/02 03:31PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: It has been a year or almost a year since we have had a love scene from Villy.I have got to the point were i don't ever expect to get one.That's a shame because Villy is the most romantic couple they have.But we have to sit threw Avery/Nick or Michael/Lauren and anyone else they want to give one too.Everybody but Villy.

All we can do is watch old love scenes, which are great, but we could really use a new one. We don't even get to see them waking up together. How wrong is that?

Villy Forever!!

« 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list