List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 08:29PM, Views: 2203434, Replies: 45502
    « 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 » »| page:
    #32991   2013/08/30 06:48AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

With JFP still in charge and her friends on as writers i am just afraid of where all these s/l will end up especially Villy's.JFP says she is going to put her own vision into what she thinks the Y&R should be.That scares me.I wouldn't be surprised if some of the actor's leave when their contracts are up.People like Billy Miller and Michael Muhney.It seem's like all the front runner actor's and the ones that have been there and made Y&R more interesting is being pushed out in order for JFP to bring all her friends in.Pretty soon we won't even recognize the show

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 06:52AM
    #32992   2013/08/30 07:04AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Why do they keep throwing Villy in one crisis after another when all we want is for them to have their baby.I have a feeling there's not going to be any baby coming our way.Victoria is going to get sucked back into the Newman/Abbott fight.Which will be alot more angst for Villy.

I don't see Victoria getting sucked into any fight, (to me) it looks like Villy is going to get sucked into their moms s/ls

#32993   2013/08/30 07:26AM
    greengrass

TVSource Pulse Poll for Aug 26th is up.I got my votes in for today.Billy,Amelia and Billy&Victoria

If Villy is going to get caught up in their mom's s/l how does Chloe fit into it.

#32994   2013/08/30 08:08AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: TVSource Pulse Poll for Aug 26th is up.I got my votes in for today.Billy,Amelia and Billy&Victoria

If Villy is going to get caught up in their mom's s/l how does Chloe fit into it.

How would Chloe fit into a Newman/Abbott fight.
    It could be a totally different s/l, but, she does live with Jill, then you also have Dylan....maybe.

#32995   2013/08/30 08:12AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: TVSource Pulse Poll for Aug 26th is up.I got my votes in for today.Billy,Amelia and Billy&Victoria

It could be a totally different s/l, but, she does live with Jill, then you also have Dylan....maybe.

This Billy/Victoria/Chloe thing has me stumped,they could be thrown into so many different s/l's or one of their own.What ever it is that they are thrown into is suppose to affect their lives.

#32996   2013/08/30 09:11AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

This Billy/Victoria/Chloe thing has me stumped,they could be thrown into so many different s/l's or one of their own.What ever it is that they are thrown into is suppose to affect their lives.

Keyword, supose, it could end up being no big deal

#32997   2013/08/30 10:00AM
    greengrass

I just seen some picture's of Villy at the fan event on twitter and they are so adorable together even off screen.They are just an adorable couple all around.There was pictures of AH&MCE and they were clown around.You can tell that AH&MCE&BM are all friends.

VILLY FOREVER AND EVER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 10:02AM
    #32998   2013/08/30 10:12AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

So now we know that Jack is the secret investor and all that talk from Adam about working with his father is bogus crap. It seems this has something to do with Chancellor Industries and moves being made to take it over. Billy and Vickie will be shocked. Chloe won't have anything to do except support Jill and Cain. Where will their loyalties be? Billy with his mother, going toe to toe with these three, including his brother? What about Vickie, who will probably side with Nikki, who, as Katherine's best friend will side with Jill. That's what's going to cause trouble for her and Victor. This is going to be good!

#32999   2013/08/30 10:22AM
    greengrass

Let the fight begin....

On one side we have Jack,Victor and Adam.I wonder if Neil and Devon will go against Jack since they work for him.Chloe also works for Jack.

On the other side we have...Billy,Victoria,Nikki,Jill and Cane and maybe Dylan.Victoria and Jill are really the only ones that have it in them to go up against those three,For one thing Victoria knows all there little moves.She has worked with all three of them.If this is what happens it will be nice to see Billy and Victoria supporting their mothers in this fight and all being on the same side.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 10:25AM
    #33000   2013/08/30 10:41AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Let the fight begin....

On one side we have Jack,Victor and Adam.I wonder if Neil and Devon will go against Jack since they work for him.Chloe also works for Jack.

On the other side we have...Billy,Victoria,Nikki,Jill and Cane and maybe Dylan.Victoria and Jill are really the only ones that have it in them to go up against those three,For one thing Victoria knows all there little moves.She has worked with all three of them.If this is what happens it will be nice to see Billy and Victoria supporting their mothers in this fight and all being on the same side.

That's what I think, they will support their mothers! What else can they do except stand by and watch? No way!

Villy Forever!!

« 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list