List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 03:55PM, Views: 2378173, Replies: 46659
    « 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 » »| page:
    #32871   2013/08/26 05:30PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy: I suppose anything is possible, but Delia has seen and been around Villy together. She has to know and feel the love they have for one another. She knows that isn't there for her mommy, but that's how it has always been.

It's been Daddy and Vickie as long as she can remember and she love Vickie, so she's happy now that they are back together.

Watching Faith behave the way she is is bad enough. I don't want to watch that behavior out of Delia. I don't see Billy being quite so "let's talk it out like Mr. Rodgers", like Nick did. He would put his foot down if Delia mistreated Vicki, or anyone, for that matter.

I don't know about any of you, but IMO, Faith needed punished for tearing up something that didn't belong to her. I don't care if she is upset and confused, it doesn't stop her from knowing right from wrong. She's going to be a terror if they keep letting her get away with things like that.

Does anyone remember the movie, "The Toy?" The rich kid was indulged so much his dad "bought" him Richard Pryor to wait on him and entertain him. The best scene is where he's had enough of the self-indulgent behavior and spanks him. That's how Faith makes me feel. I can't think of the last time I thought a kid on TV just needed a good spanking (Just a good swat on the biggest muscle in the human body).

#32872   2013/08/26 06:15PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy: I suppose anything is possible, but Delia has seen and been around Villy together. She has to know and feel the love they have for one another. She knows that isn't there for her mommy, but that's how it has always been.

It's been Daddy and Vickie as long as she can remember and she love Vickie, so she's happy now that they are back together.

Watching Faith behave the way she is is bad enough. I don't want to watch that behavior out of Delia. I don't see Billy being quite so "let's talk it out like Mr. Rodgers", like Nick did. He would put his foot down if Delia mistreated Vicki, or anyone, for that matter.

I don't know about any of you, but IMO, Faith needed punished for tearing up something that didn't belong to her. I don't care if she is upset and confused, it doesn't stop her from knowing right from wrong. She's going to be a terror if they keep letting her get away with things like that.

Does anyone remember the movie, "The Toy?" The rich kid was indulged so much his dad "bought" him Richard Pryor to wait on him and entertain him. The best scene is where he's had enough of the self-indulgent behavior and spanks him. That's how Faith makes me feel. I can't think of the last time I thought a kid on TV just needed a good spanking (Just a good swat on the biggest muscle in the human body).

You do know, they can't do that anymore, but, I do agree (even though they are treating Faith and the marriage wrong) Faith does need to be punished for what she did.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32873   2013/08/26 07:54PM
    Supercouplev...

Much love for our beautiful amazing couple

Villy love

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32874   2013/08/26 07:59PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:

You do know, they can't do that anymore, but, I do agree (even though they are treating Faith and the marriage wrong) Faith does need to be punished for what she did.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Yes, I know they can't portray that on TV anymore. And I really only was talking about taking away privileges at first. Then I started thinking about her evil looks at Avery. I was spanked as a child, and truly don't feel like it hurt a thing.

#32875   2013/08/26 08:48PM
    villyforever55

Villy is the Super Couple! Will check back in tomorrow.

Villy Forever!!

#32876   2013/08/26 08:48PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Yes, I know they can't portray that on TV anymore. And I really only was talking about taking away privileges at first. Then I started thinking about her evil looks at Avery. I was spanked as a child, and truly don't feel like it hurt a thing.

I agree, it really is amazing what the world has come to, always catering to the kids, then we wonder why the act like they thing they deserve everything they want.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32877   2013/08/26 09:50PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: Some of the Villy hater's now think that because Delia had Chloe kiss Billy's finger to make it better that she is going to try and match make for Chilly.That's not going to happen. billy never loved Chloe and still doesn't he only wants one woman to spend the rest of his life with and that woman is Victoria.

Victor is going to try and stop Nick and Avery's wedding.He doesn't want them to get married.He told Nick today that he will do what ever he has too in order to keep people out of his family that don't belong there.

I am more convinced now that Victor is behind the troubling situation that throw's Chloe/Victoria/Billy together.

I am not even going to get into this whole Delia Chilly match maker foolishness, I don't even know how some people came up with that one when there was no such evidence of that. Delia just wanted Chloe to kiss her father's thumb to make it better, Delia was just being a kid is all. Funny how that scene could have happened without Chloe being there but she had to be there as a plot point so that Vicki would see her kiss Billy's thumb. I mean the fact that Billy ended up trying to explain to Vicki about what she had just witness was evident of that plot point. *smh*

But our girl was cool. It didn't bother her one bit. She knows Billy loves her completely. So, for those people who don't like this couple, at least they are a couple, even when they are apart. That's more than I can say about most pseudo couples on this show. I know I don't have to list them.

Villy Forever!!

Exactly she was very cool with it, even Billy felt that he needed to explain what that was all about and then she told him that she trusts him and she wasn't talking about him and those power tools. So why is she now all of a sudden worried about their so call close relationship like she doesn't know that they are friends and share a child together, just stupid. Also they need to quit with the hormones being the reason she keeps getting all emotional over small stuff like that. I get her accusing him the very first time around of having an affair which he wasn't but to once again worry about him and Chloe being in a room together, why would she need to worry about stuff like that when she knows that Billy only wants her. It's really annoying actually, I mean once was enough but twice. *sighs* It also p!sses me off that they have her and Chloe both wrapped up in Chelsea's mess with the baby, like any of us would actually want to see Vicki helping Chelsea with anything after what she did to her & Billy. *sighs*

#32878   2013/08/26 10:05PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:

I don't see how Delia was playing match maker to be honest with you, I bet if Vicki was there when it had happened Delia would have told her to kiss Billy's thumb as well, she was just being a kid as kids are IMO. Also if you realize something this kiss on the thumb thing was just to get that whole story started: with Vicki worrying about their close relationship, leading up to the troubling situation cause if you realize that after Vicki had witness Chloe kissing his thumb, when Billy and Chloe were talking about how Chloe distracted him, if you looked very closely while they were talking Vicki looked very uncomfortable to me, so IMO that's what the whole thumb thing was really about, not some stupid match making.

PS I don't know or at least I don't think if I have ever seen that movie "The Toy" before. Will check it out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 10:07PM
    #32879   2013/08/26 10:11PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well good thing Faith doesn't live in Jamaica, parents are not afraid to fling hits here LOL.

#32880   2013/08/26 10:21PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Oh you guys were talking about not spanking kids on TV anymore LOL, my bad I didn't get that's what you both meant. Well then Nick should have put her in the naughty corner and tell her not to move unless he tells her to. I do that to my Nephew all the time, he really doesn't like it but hey it's better than getting a spanking. Nick should have really done something instead of just talking to her though, he should want to know why her behavior has been like that lately, I mean a kid tearing up someone's fiance's important stuff is a pretty big deal IMO. That was really rude of her no matter how funny we all thought it was or how small Nick thought it was. Also her mother does have bipolar.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 10:23PM
    « 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list