List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:17PM, Views: 2309341, Replies: 46409
    « 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 » »| page:
    #32751   2013/08/23 10:52AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Just read these and though i would pass them on to anyone who does get those sight's

Victoria/Billy/Chloe...I wish they would leave one couple alone,and that would be Villy,SCREW VICTOR!I like Chloe but they need to do something with her.NOT THIS

Johnny is Delia's brother,so if Delia relap's then the bone marrow would likely come from him (if that's the scenario)If this is where the writers choose to go,I can definitely see Victoria protesting the use of Johnny's bone marrow

We all agree that Chloe should not be part of Villy's issues

Please with Chloe.The only time this character is relevant is when she's causing trouble for other characters.I can't understand why these writers won't allow Villy some peace.So completely sick and tired of Victor and his crap with them being together

Chloe is like an annoying nuisance in Chelsea's baby drama and now with Villy.Chloe was two-faced during Villy's seperation.She needs to worry about her own marriage with Kevin and stop throwing herself at Billy who is only into Victoria.

I think Delia might get sick and Villy's baby saves her life(because god forbid if something actually good happened to Victoria/Villy)

Chloe has got nothing else going for her so she has to insert herself in Villy's marriage

Villy already have just about everything against them so really they don't need Chloe in the mix.

Delia will likely relapse and the Villy baby will have goods to save their sister.It will be something along those lines.Delia won't be kidnapped.At least i hope not.I can't imagine having to bear Chloe's dramatic's and yammering.Spare us

As for Victoria,she needs to feel there is some competitition for Billy's affection,even though there isn't That's assuming this troubling event,throwing

Victoria/Billy/Chloe in a situation together even has anything to do with Delia's health.It could maybe instead have something to do with Katherine's will or any number of things.

Maybe something Victor does brings them together to fight him as a team.Something to do with Jabot or Chancellor.

#32752   2013/08/23 11:28AM
    beautyseat

There's a cute Q and A article on BM in the new issue of SOD, pg. 96 (read it in the grocery!).

Anyway, there were 5 questions, I think.

Just briefly..
    Billy said his favorite movie is The Princess Bride b/c he and his siblings would quote it out loud in restaurants, purposely embarrassing his dad.

Then his biggest home project is to hang pictures on his walls. They're still on the ground since he moved into his duplex years ago!

He's a really bad singer, and he told a really cute story about singing in church when he was little.

Dallas Cowboys is his favorite team.

Blimey, don't remember the other one. Nothing about the show or other characters. But the pic of BM with the article is stunning. Could hardly stop staring at it!

Try to read it, Veeps! You'll love it!

#32753   2013/08/23 12:07PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Deana4Villy: It would be nice if these writers break the mold, and have Victor work to redeem himself, and mend fences with family and friends slowly. The norm is, he becomes vile, then has a health crisis or disappears, everyone forgets their anger, but Billy and Jack, and all is otherwise forgiven, until the next time he starts manipulating.

I think he'll need to go to that wonderful little monastery in India that he was determined to send Billy to, so he can reflect on his life again.

I would love to see this

#32754   2013/08/23 12:10PM
    Axl Rose

If Delia relapses Johnny would be a donor match but the last time I checked, wasn't her father Billy the match? So Billy then would be able to donate more of his marrow especially if she were to relapse but Johnny he would have more of a chance considering he is Delia's brother

But how about the rest of the Abbott family like Delia's uncle Jack? Her cousins Abby? Kyle? Her aunts Traci and Ashley?

#32755   2013/08/23 12:35PM
    villyforever55

Quote Axl Rose: If Delia relapses Johnny would be a donor match but the last time I checked, wasn't her father Billy the match? So Billy then would be able to donate more of his marrow especially if she were to relapse but Johnny he would have more of a chance considering he is Delia's brother

But how about the rest of the Abbott family like Delia's uncle Jack? Her cousins Abby? Kyle? Her aunts Traci and Ashley?

They were all tested and Billy was the only match. As for Johnny, that would be a really tough call for me; all of the doctors would have to convice me that Johnny would not be in any danger before I would give my consent. This would be between the two mothers, Chloe and Victoria. Billy would be in a difficult spot since both children are his. How do you make a chose like that?

Villy Forever!!

#32756   2013/08/23 01:20PM
    greengrass

Villy scene's were so cute today.I didn't get the impression that Victoria is concerned about billy and Chloe getting close at all.Billy told Victoria that Chloe kissing his finger wasn't what it looked like and Victoria said i now I trust you.Then Villy kissed,one of the better kiss's i must say.Victoria told her mom today that her and Billy were going to try for a baby again and Nikki is all thrilled.Thank god Nikki has other stuff on her mind and hopefully she won't say anything to Victor about it this time.

that Chloe is one piece of work,when you have her as a friend you sure and hell don't need any enamies.That girl you get a life and stay out of other peoples lives.

#32757   2013/08/23 01:20PM
    greengrass

Villy scene's were so cute today.I didn't get the impression that Victoria is concerned about billy and Chloe getting close at all.Billy told Victoria that Chloe kissing his finger wasn't what it looked like and Victoria said i now I trust you.Then Villy kissed,one of the better kiss's i must say.Victoria told her mom today that her and Billy were going to try for a baby again and Nikki is all thrilled.Thank god Nikki has other stuff on her mind and hopefully she won't say anything to Victor about it this time.

that Chloe is one piece of work,when you have her as a friend you sure and hell don't need any enamies.That girl you get a life and stay out of other peoples lives.

Sorry for the double print i don't now what happened.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 01:21PM
    #32758   2013/08/23 03:25PM
    greengrass

Bringing our couple back were we can find them.

VILLY FOREVER

#32759   2013/08/23 04:15PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy: I'm still not convinced that Chloe is after Billy. This thing with the kiss on the finger seems so Sharon ploy-like to me. I can't help but imagine Chloe helping him bandage it, because doing something like that one handed is difficult at times, and maybe Delia is there and innocently asks about kissing it and making it better, so Chloe does to humor her. I just don't see it happening without a child around. I don't think it would occur to me to "kiss it and make it better" after doctoring my own husband, unless I was just in a silly mood. That seems very non-Chloe to me.

I agree, I never actually thought Chloe wanted Billy back (not that she would turn him down, if he came her way), but she knows how he feels, and she is a little busy body, always in everybody else's business, I think she enjoyed being his rescuer.

She should apologize to Victoria for trying to tell her how to manage her marriage, and trying to tell her, how she should treat Billy, while they were going through a difficult time (even though she is Delia's mom), it is none of her business.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Yes I also think that she enjoyed being his little rescuer, she didn't seem to mind telling Vicki about it. That she helped Billy and how Vicki refuse to help him.

A it turns out, Chloe didn't help him, although she sees it differently. Billy figured out what he needed to do after showing up late with a hangover to see Delia. The 'kiss' shoved him out the door. So Vickie's approach was right. And now he's back home with his family. That wouldn't have happened if Vickie hadn't demanded so much from him.

Villy Forever!!

I still find it funny that the haters gave Vicki such a hard time about the tough love approach she gave Billy when Chloe told Billy the exact thing that Vicki had told him which is that he needed to be the one to fix his addiction for him and nobody else which he did and then he could focus on fixing his marriage to Vicki which is exactly what happened.

#32760   2013/08/23 04:40PM
    greengrass

tvsource Pulse Poll is up for Aug. 19th 2013.get your votes in for Billy,Amelia and Billy&Victoria.

Vote 2 times a day Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon.

We have to get Villy back up there.

« 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list