List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 02:52PM, Views: 2199690, Replies: 45457
    « 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 » »| page:
    #32601   2013/08/20 06:00AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: Tomorrow's preview it shows Victor yelling at Victoria.There is no way Jack Abbott is going to be a father to my granddaughter,I think their at Villy's house,so then Billy must come in and that's when he finds out Villy's back together.

Why is Victor taking it upon himself to make this thing with Jack, Summer & Nick his business. He just can't help himself, huh? He should be thinking about Summer, even if he can't stand Jack, shame on him. He just needs to mind his own business and accept that Jack is her (supposed) father and give Summer a peace of mind since she is the one caught in the middle of this madness or his madness I should say.

Victor believes that because he loves someone, that he owns them, he sees no difference between his family and his business, it all BELONGS to him. Billy told him once that he, Victor, was not protecting Victoria, he was hoarding her. Billy was right.

Villy Forever!!

A legend in his own mind, Victor has no equal! Victor treats his own family as inferiors. He sees them as pets. Some pets he pampers, like Nikki and Summer. Others, he keeps around for sport, like Nick, Victoria, and Noah. A few, he enjoys watching their cute tricks, like Abby, Faith, and Johnny. As for Billy, Victor would have taken him to the pound and had him scheduled for euthanasia.

#32602   2013/08/20 06:17AM
    greengrass

Where Villy is concerned,I'm going to wait a little while longer to see if we get any kind of a love scene and if naught I'm going to e-mail Brent Boyd and ask what is going on with Villy and no love scene's.They are the cuties,sexies most adorable couple you have and we get nothing from them.

I now Billy and Amelia are very good friends,they talk about each other all the time and have nothing but good things to say about each other.Amelia was even at the emmies to support him.MF even said to Billy i see Amelia is here for you.

VILLY FOREVER

#32603   2013/08/20 07:40AM
    Axl Rose

But if Victor dies if they kill Victor's character for good this time no playing possum this time and Victor's character dies for real this time and for good, then I wonder if Victoria will even want to go to her father's funeral should the writers kill Victor off? Knowing Billy he would probably be secretly cheering if his father-in-law were to die

#32604   2013/08/20 09:37AM
    greengrass

Bringing our run away couple back where they belong.Villy was trying to run away from GC(who could blame them)but i found them and convinced them to come back were they are wanted and loved.

VILLY FOREVER

#32605   2013/08/20 09:43AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Axl Rose: But if Victor dies if they kill Victor's character for good this time no playing possum this time and Victor's character dies for real this time and for good, then I wonder if Victoria will even want to go to her father's funeral should the writers kill Victor off? Knowing Billy he would probably be secretly cheering if his father-in-law were to die

Did I miss something about speculation that Victor is dying?

#32606   2013/08/20 09:49AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: Where Villy is concerned,I'm going to wait a little while longer to see if we get any kind of a love scene and if naught I'm going to e-mail Brent Boyd and ask what is going on with Villy and no love scene's.They are the cuties,sexies most adorable couple you have and we get nothing from them.

I now Billy and Amelia are very good friends,they talk about each other all the time and have nothing but good things to say about each other.Amelia was even at the emmies to support him.MF even said to Billy i see Amelia is here for you.

VILLY FOREVER

Villy never has put it out there. If they ever did something like Navery's scenes, I'd probably hyperventilate. But some loving would be nice. They haven't even tried that new couch yet. Give them all the blankets they want, just give us something, already.

#32607   2013/08/20 10:27AM
    greengrass

They seem to be giving love scene's to the couples that aren't going to make it.

Like (Nick/Avery)(Cane/Lily)(Tyler/Abby) I don't now what is going on with (Michael/Lauren)

The ones that are going to make it against all odd's aren't getting any love scene's

(Billy/Victoria)(Victor/Nikki)naught that i want to see any from these two but these two couples will make it against all odd's.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 10:29AM
    #32608   2013/08/20 11:32AM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: Bringing our run away couple back where they belong.Villy was trying to run away from GC(who could blame them)but i found them and convinced them to come back were they are wanted and loved.

VILLY FOREVER

LOVING OUR VILLY

#32609   2013/08/20 01:21PM
    beautyseat

Well, today Villy is together, at the end of the show, but they hug and go upstairs, Granted, they're going up there to make a baby, but we'll never see any of it. Tired of the G rating for Villy. Need a hard PG-13, at least!!!

WTH?

#32610   2013/08/20 02:49PM
    greengrass

Quote beautyseat: Well, today Villy is together, at the end of the show, but they hug and go upstairs, Granted, they're going up there to make a baby, but we'll never see any of it. Tired of the G rating for Villy. Need a hard PG-13, at least!!!

WTH?

We are in desperate need of a Villy love scene.

« 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list