List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 08:41PM, Views: 1950704, Replies: 42216
    « 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 » »| page:
    #32471   2013/08/17 02:10PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Axl Rose

How about Traci as godmother of baby Katherine and as godfather of baby Katherine how about Nick

#32472   2013/08/17 02:17PM
    greengrass

We all now that Victor is upset when he finds out that Victoria and Billy are back together,but i can't wait to see the look on Chloe's face.It should be priceless considering she told Delia that her dad and Victoria were getting a divorce.I wonder if this is where all the lurking and jealousy starts with Chloe.Deep down i think Chloe though she would get Billy in the end.Billy only loves one woman and thats his wife Victoria.Like Billy told Jack, Victoria is the one woman he can't live without.

#32473   2013/08/17 02:39PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: We all now that Victor is upset when he finds out that Victoria and Billy are back together,but i can't wait to see the look on Chloe's face.It should be priceless considering she told Delia that her dad and Victoria were getting a divorce.I wonder if this is where all the lurking and jealousy starts with Chloe.Deep down i think Chloe though she would get Billy in the end.Billy only loves one woman and thats his wife Victoria.Like Billy told Jack, Victoria is the one woman he can't live without.

He also told Dylan that you can have a child with anybody. Sad, but true and Billy, unfortunately is proof of that. The one woman he wants to have a child with is Victoria and for them, it's a struggle. Chloe is going to be really ticked off when she sees Villy together, and I do mean together. What was she thinking? Why is she still pining after a man who doesn't want her now and never did.

Villy Forever!!

#32474   2013/08/17 05:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Couples they are predicting are going to remain together till the end.

Billy/Victoria

Michael/Lauren

Victor/Nikki

Works for me! Sending our Super Couple back where they belong.

Villy Forever!!

#32475   2013/08/17 05:33PM
    My-iceVilly

I know that a lot of us are questioning as to why so and so weren't at the Chancellor mansion but for me I just wonder why every single person who currently lives in GC, who knows and love Kathrine weren't there and trust me a lot of people were missing from that celebration. I really hope that they can explain why it seem that not everyone had gotten a post card from her or why they weren't there. The storm may have been the reason so they could use that to explain certain things. As for the post cards maybe some got lost in the mail since she did sent them from different parts of the world, regardless of the reason everyone by the next day should know that she has passed away. So I don't want to see anyone acting surprise or this person has to tell that person that she has passed, that would be stupid IMO, hello there is a thing called a cell phone, well I guess they are going to say that maybe the storm had blocked most of their cell phone signal. Not gonna say why Billy & Victoria weren't there cause I am pretty sure that they must be enjoying being back together LOL.

#32476   2013/08/17 05:43PM
    villyforever55

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Can't wait to see Villy on our screen next week.I sure do miss them when there naught on.I don't understand why we didn't get a love scene from them.Everyone else is doing them all except Villy.I don't understand that.

A McD said they were bringing sexy back to daytime,but they don't seem to be bring it back to the right couples.We haven't had a love scene from Villy since January.

I know! Nick and Avery had a love scene, but not Villy. What's up with that? But what Victoria said and the kiss at the end was perfect. There's not doubt these two love each other and were meant to be together.

Villy Forever!!

Team, do you think it's possible BM doesn't want to take his shirt off and maybe that's why we didn't get a good love scene? He is always talking about himself being chubby and hairy. So maybe that's it, he's being shy about it?

Villy Forever!!

#32477   2013/08/17 05:57PM
    greengrass

If he doesn't want to take his shirt off that fine,just have them snuggle or lay on the couch.But let them do something.He doesn't have to take his cloth's off to be romantic.BM is sexy anyway you look.

#32478   2013/08/17 06:22PM
    greengrass

I remember their back stage interview.Billy and Amelia were talking about their love scene's.BM said that he gets to do all his love scene's with Amelia and then they joked around about how they prepare for their love scene's together.BM said that he gets an extra bagel with cream cheese,he is bring back chubby and hairy.Amelia said they do all their love scene's on the couch.Then Billy said its not so much about love anymore,its more about practicule jokes and making each other miserable,you now like in a real marriage,They both laughed and Amelia put her hand on his face

I think by the look of BM he is starting to slim down a little,so we just have to be patient and we might get luck enough to get a love scene a little later on.Villy is back together and that is the main thing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 06:23PM
    #32479   2013/08/17 06:39PM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: If he doesn't want to take his shirt off that fine,just have them snuggle or lay on the couch.But let them do something.He doesn't have to take his cloth's off to be romantic.BM is sexy anyway you look.

If they continue a love scene now, the lights are out so Billy would be more covered if he is actually self conscious. Why can't they just cut to under the covers and Billy can be seen from the torso up, like their 2nd honeymoon in Jamaica. I think BM is a perfect specimen of gorgeous manhood so any way we get to see him--covered, uncovered, gloriously shirtless--bring it on!!!

#32480   2013/08/17 06:53PM
    Supercouplev...

Love scene does not mean seeing anything, like the last time, on the couch, they were kissing in one scene, then we come back to them and they are under the covers, when was the last time we seen Billy without a shirt, I think when they were at Jack's pool, just before the first episode of RSTV.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list