List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 03:14PM, Views: 1942251, Replies: 42092
    « 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 » »| page:
    #32461   2013/08/17 01:21PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote Axl Rose: But I wonder who will be baby Katherine's godparents

Who's available? Cane/Lily? Dylan and? Nick and Avery?
    Abby and ? Not many folks to choose from.

#32462   2013/08/17 01:21PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I am really looking forward to Victoria saying how much she loves him, and will support him through his addiction (this is what I have been waiting for since him admitting about the gambling). Would be nice to get this from their bed, but, we shall see.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I am also looking forward to Vicki saying that she loves him and will support through his addiction, this was also what I wanted to happen a long time ago since he had told her about him gambling again. I really wish we would see them in a bed in their own house for once especially since this is like the 4th time that they have broken up and gotten back together. Is it really too much to ask? I would even take a scene with them just being in bed.

#32463   2013/08/17 01:22PM
    greengrass

I can see Nick and Abby being baby Katherine's godparents.

#32464   2013/08/17 01:26PM
    greengrass

Villyforever55.....This is were you can find the poll.

The thread is on this sight..3rd page

Y&R Restless Rant and Poll!Vote!Comment!

#32465   2013/08/17 01:26PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:

I can see Nick and Abby being baby Katherine's godparents.

That would work. They were Lucy's Godparents, along with Jack.

#32466   2013/08/17 01:38PM
    greengrass

Couples they are predicting are going to remain together till the end.

Billy/Victoria

Michael/Lauren

Victor/Nikki

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 01:41PM
    #32467   2013/08/17 01:47PM
    beautyseat

People who are bothered by Victoria's hair have fallen under the spell of the soap actress stereotype. Thick frozen hair extensions curled perfectly on each shoulder, ridiculously long eyelashes, eyebrows plucked as high as the moon, and mannikin-like modeling of the latest fashion.

We all enjoy that to some degree or we wouldn't love soaps. But how totally refreshing is Victoria/Amelia? Every perceived imperfection makes me love her more. It seems like she allows them to do her hair for the beginning of scenes, and as the takes go by, her hair does what anyone's hair would do. It falls, it comes apart, pieces are tucked behind the ear. And she likes it that way. As do I.

Victoria is different from the girl who smacked Billy in the face at Jimmy's on Halloween. (As for Billy, he looks more comfortable too, scruffy at times, and sharp when he needs to be. But always yummy!) Victoria can be herself with Billy, wild and free, sexy and fun, and invincible as long as Villy stays together.

#32468   2013/08/17 01:49PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Villyforever55.....This is were you can find the poll.

The thread is on this sight..3rd page

Y&R Restless Rant and Poll!Vote!Comment!

Thank you!

#32469   2013/08/17 01:55PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I was just reading other threads, and they were talking about Nick, got me to wondering. What makes a strong man, can a man not be strong and be truly in love, and devoted to a woman. They call Nick weak, because he can't see what Sharon is doing, or he can and is just enjoying (which is what I think), they also called him weak because he couldn't stand by Sharon when things got really tough, he just jumped into bed with someone else, yet, Billy is weak, because he wants to make up to Victoria after he screwed up. I like both Nick and Billy, but I think Victoria has made Billy a very strong man, who is very devoted to his family, and will do anything for them. Hope he realizes now, how strong he is, he fought his addiction (on his own), and he beat it, that makes for a very strong man.

The poll this week, is about Villy's reunion, 41% loved it. Go into the newsroom and get your vote in.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't know why people call Billy weak either, it's just such a stupid thing to say. I mean what's wrong with a man professing his love for his wife or what's wrong with him trying to convince his wife that she belongs with him? I love the way Billy loves Victoria and how he treats her, now that's a man in love and a true gentleman.

#32470   2013/08/17 02:02PM
    greengrass

Victor could take lesson's from Billy in how to treat his wife and family and so could a few other men in GC.To bad we all didn't have a devoted husband like Billy.

« 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list