List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 07:19PM, Views: 2150710, Replies: 44880
    « 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 » »| page:
    #32451   2013/08/17 11:22AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

I was also wondering why Billy wasn't included and both Cain and Kevin (who stole from her) were? Chloe is her goddaughter(who stole from her), but so is Victoria. Something is missing here. I understand Devon being there, he is her grandson, but so is/was Billy according to Katherine. And, Billy often called her Grandma. So what's up? I guess we'll find out. I just hope it isn't another instance where Billy, the 'black sheep', is left out.

#32452   2013/08/17 12:29PM
    greengrass

This might be a silly question but,I'm wondering why the fall previews aren't out yet.There usually out before the season start's.I was looking forward to seeing if there was going to be some good stuff coming up or naught.I know some of the actor's have tweeted that they have good s/l coming up.

#32453   2013/08/17 12:48PM
    Axl Rose

Well Billy has always been a black sheep in his family whether it be the Abbotts or the Chancellors or Fenmores but nevertheless Billy should have been at the gathering for Katherine

#32454   2013/08/17 12:50PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: I am also surprised that Victoria wasn't there either.Katherine is Victoria's godmother.How could they leave out two important people in Katherine's life.Billy and Victoria.It doesn't make any sense to me.Oh wait a minute we are talking about JFP&JG naught to much makes any sense with these two lately.I don't now where their head's are but sure and h**l isn't with the Y&R.They do some things right(like Villy's reunion,it was done to perfection) and then they are right off the wall with other stuff.

You seem to know the history, so who is Billy's godmother? I know Jill and Katherine were getting along when Jill married John, so I thought Katherine could be Billy's godmother. I've been trying to think of another female that Jill could have gotten along with enough to ask. I know I've seen an old clip where Jack was talking about being Billy's godfather in the upcoming Christening, but is that how it worked out? I've seen posts that say Victor is Billy's godfather, and that is just all kinds of wrong (even if it is accurate).

#32455   2013/08/17 12:58PM
    villyforever55

Quote Axl Rose: Well Billy has always been a black sheep in his family whether it be the Abbotts or the Chancellors or Fenmores but nevertheless Billy should have been at the gathering for Katherine

Yea, he's always been the 'black sheep' because he chose a different path. He's been reckless, adventurous, and tends to get into trouble along the way. But look where he is now. He owns a successful restaurant, has three great kids in his blended family and a beautiful, smart, sexy woman as his wife who loves him completely. Not bad for a 'black sheep'. He has everything that matters, what just about everyone else is looking for. And for the Vickie haters out there, most of this is due to her, she changed his life.

Team Billy!

Villy Forever!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 01:01PM
    #32456   2013/08/17 01:01PM
    Axl Rose

But Billy was so much better suited for Jabot anyway because the business world just suits him perfectly hell how about Restless Style

#32457   2013/08/17 01:01PM
    Axl Rose

But Billy was so much better suited for Jabot anyway because the business world just suits him perfectly hell how about Restless Style

#32458   2013/08/17 01:12PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: I was just reading other threads, and they were talking about Nick, got me to wondering. What makes a strong man, can a man not be strong and be truly in love, and devoted to a woman. They call Nick weak, because he can't see what Sharon is doing, or he can and is just enjoying (which is what I think), they also called him weak because he couldn't stand by Sharon when things got really tough, he just jumped into bed with someone else, yet, Billy is weak, because he wants to make up to Victoria after he screwed up. I like both Nick and Billy, but I think Victoria has made Billy a very strong man, who is very devoted to his family, and will do anything for them. Hope he realizes now, how strong he is, he fought his addiction (on his own), and he beat it, that makes for a very strong man.

The poll this week, is about Villy's reunion, 41% loved it. Go into the newsroom and get your vote in.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I couldn't find the poll, but 41% is pretty good, considering all the other fan favorite couples out there.

Villy Forever!!

#32459   2013/08/17 01:12PM
    greengrass

As far as can remember Jack is Billy's godfather and Ashley is his godmother.I could be wrong but i don't think i am.Jack and Ashley always looked out for Billy were no one else did they were always there for him.But i do remember at one point when Billy was younger they were talking about being his godparents.I think it was around the time Billy almost died from drinking to much and passing out in the snow.

#32460   2013/08/17 01:16PM
    Axl Rose

But I wonder who will be baby Katherine's godparents

« 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list