List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 10:16PM, Views: 2245735, Replies: 45959
    « 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 » »| page:
    #32441   2013/08/17 06:10AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

I was just reading other threads, and they were talking about Nick, got me to wondering. What makes a strong man, can a man not be strong and be truly in love, and devoted to a woman. They call Nick weak, because he can't see what Sharon is doing, or he can and is just enjoying (which is what I think), they also called him weak because he couldn't stand by Sharon when things got really tough, he just jumped into bed with someone else, yet, Billy is weak, because he wants to make up to Victoria after he screwed up. I like both Nick and Billy, but I think Victoria has made Billy a very strong man, who is very devoted to his family, and will do anything for them. Hope he realizes now, how strong he is, he fought his addiction (on his own), and he beat it, that makes for a very strong man.

The poll this week, is about Villy's reunion, 41% loved it. Go into the newsroom and get your vote in.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32442   2013/08/17 06:45AM
    beautyseat

I'm ok for Villy not knowing about Katherine right away if it gets them through a night of over-due passion. They seem to always get stopped by a doorbell as they head up the stairs!!!

And I think the baby talk will come out of Kaherine's death, just like it originally did after the almost catastrophe at the Nicktor wedding. How life is fragile and precious and that their legacy baby is still possible.

Maybe I'm overthinking all of these flashbacks, but the scene with the lightning and candles at Blueberry Hill is SO similar itself to 2010's July 4th storm, when the lights went out at Billy's trailer. Victoria even has almost the the same outfit on as then...a white blouse and really short dark skirt. Last time, it was FKB talk and Billy's impersonation of Jim Anderson. This time, Billy is Perry Mason. But it all ended with the desired result...love, love ,love, love.

If Villy could only get pregnant the night of the storm, Vicki might "be late" by the time of Kay's memorial. Those latest PT tests are fast, right? Then when she goes to get new hormone drugs, they tell her she doesn't need them. Hallelujah! Bott is on board!!!

#32443   2013/08/17 07:07AM
    Supercouplev...

I don't think the baby thing will be about Katherine (I could be wrong), but, I think they decide before they find out about Katherine, and I think it is Billy's idea, he has never let it go, he said a while ago, he wanted to pick up on the projects they started before he started gambling again. I think they will have some time to talk, before they find out about Katherine (at least I really hope so, I hope they will be on Tue (US), they have their talk, find out about Katherine, then they comfort each other, then on Wed., they join everyone else, and spread the joy, over the sad news about Katherine.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32444   2013/08/17 08:21AM
    greengrass

I got my votes in for our beautiful,adorable,sexy couple.

Why is everyone obsessed with Amelia's hair.Amelia's hair has been like that as long as i can remember.She has very beautiful hair.If she wants the messed up hair look,then so be it.I don't think she would tell any body else how to wear there hair,so why do people think they have the right to say anything about her's. When it comes right down to it,Amelia is a very gorgeous woman and her hair is beautiful,it's always shining.

So if that's all these people can find to complain about they should get a hobby.

#32445   2013/08/17 09:00AM
    greengrass

A lot of fans are really upset that Billy and Jack(especially Billy) wasn't at the gathering for Katherine.

Why wasn't Billy included in Katherine's list of people?I mean,he was her grandson for a big part of his life.Cane was there,obviously Lily got a special card.

Why is Billy never included when it comes to the Chancellor's?

Billy and Jack should have been included.But especially Billy.That is her grandson(at least that's the way she though of him)

Billy's absence was so obvious,especially since he was shown in the episode,in the Villy reunion.They could have shown those scene's any other day and have Billy be there to support his mother and remember Katherine with everybody else.

We think it was very crappy to not include Billy in the gathering at Katherine's.He had more business being there than Cane did.

We all just loved the Villy reunion but it could have been shown the day before.

We love Billy but he always get's a bad rap.Why do they all fawn over Cane after everything he has done.Cane is the dullest actor ever........

It seem's like when Cane is around Jill forgets about Billy(the son she gave birth too)Jill should pay more attention to Billy and naught that two bit con she calls a son.

I am really surprised that Billy wasn't included because him and Jennie Copper were very good friends in real life,he thought of her like a grandmother and they were very close on the set too.Billy would go to JC when he had a problem and she would help him with it.Billy stated that many times in interview's.

#32446   2013/08/17 09:39AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: A lot of fans are really upset that Billy and Jack(especially Billy) wasn't at the gathering for Katherine.

Why wasn't Billy included in Katherine's list of people?I mean,he was her grandson for a big part of his life.Cane was there,obviously Lily got a special card.

Why is Billy never included when it comes to the Chancellor's?

Billy and Jack should have been included.But especially Billy.That is her grandson(at least that's the way she though of him)

Billy's absence was so obvious,especially since he was shown in the episode,in the Villy reunion.They could have shown those scene's any other day and have Billy be there to support his mother and remember Katherine with everybody else.

We think it was very crappy to not include Billy in the gathering at Katherine's.He had more business being there than Cane did.

We all just loved the Villy reunion but it could have been shown the day before.

We love Billy but he always get's a bad rap.Why do they all fawn over Cane after everything he has done.Cane is the dullest actor ever........

It seem's like when Cane is around Jill forgets about Billy(the son she gave birth too)Jill should pay more attention to Billy and naught that two bit con she calls a son.

I am really surprised that Billy wasn't included because him and Jennie Copper were very good friends in real life,he thought of her like a grandmother and they were very close on the set too.Billy would go to JC when he had a problem and she would help him with it.Billy stated that many times in interview's.

THANK YOU AND YOU SAID IT WELL AND TO THE POINT.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#32447   2013/08/17 09:54AM
    Supercouplev...

I'm not totally cussing them yet with the Billy not being included, I am going to wait and see if they explain it (my thought is, they would make little Katherine on that day), if this doesn't happen, and they just pretend he wasn't a big part of Katherine, then I will be on board, but for now, I am going to wait and see. Like, maybe they didn't look at their mail, or better yet, she wrote a special letter for him, if it was me, that is what I would do, and Murphy would give it to him, when he shows up.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32448   2013/08/17 10:30AM
    greengrass

I am also surprised that Victoria wasn't there either.Katherine is Victoria's godmother.How could they leave out two important people in Katherine's life.Billy and Victoria.It doesn't make any sense to me.Oh wait a minute we are talking about JFP&JG naught to much makes any sense with these two lately.I don't now where their head's are but sure and h**l isn't with the Y&R.They do some things right(like Villy's reunion,it was done to perfection) and then they are right off the wall with other stuff.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 10:33AM
    #32449   2013/08/17 11:11AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I got my votes in for our beautiful,adorable,sexy couple.

Why is everyone obsessed with Amelia's hair.Amelia's hair has been like that as long as i can remember.She has very beautiful hair.If she wants the messed up hair look,then so be it.I don't think she would tell any body else how to wear there hair,so why do people think they have the right to say anything about her's. When it comes right down to it,Amelia is a very gorgeous woman and her hair is beautiful,it's always shining.

So if that's all these people can find to complain about they should get a hobby.

Okay. Think about the last scene Victoria had with Chloe. Vickie was looking so good in that short white dress, messy hair and all and then there was Chloe, who can't possibly hold a candle to the girl with the beautiful lion's mane of hair. Or, when she came from the gala and ran into Chelsea and Chloe at the hospital in that beautiful white gown with the slit and messy hair? No more to be said.

#32450   2013/08/17 11:11AM
    spartes

:-) MUCH OF VILLY IS WHAT WE NEED! VILLY ALWAY

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list