List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 03:50AM, Views: 2307636, Replies: 46401
    « 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 » »| page:
    #32431   2013/08/16 07:10PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Can't wait to see Villy on our screen next week.I sure do miss them when there naught on.I don't understand why we didn't get a love scene from them.Everyone else is doing them all except Villy.I don't understand that.

A McD said they were bringing sexy back to daytime,but they don't seem to be bring it back to the right couples.We haven't had a love scene from Villy since January.

I know! Nick and Avery had a love scene, but not Villy. What's up with that? But what Victoria said and the kiss at the end was perfect. There's not doubt these two love each other and were meant to be together.

Villy Forever!!

#32432   2013/08/16 07:17PM
    greengrass

Hopefully we'll get a few love scene's down the road when they are trying to make a baby.I sure hope so anyway because this has been a long drought especially for Villy.The only couple on the show that should have love scene's and there the only couple that doesn't.WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE

#32433   2013/08/16 08:16PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Spoilers this week for Villy(wk of Aug.19th)

Victoria admits her enduring love for Billy and promises to support his recovery.

The Abbott's agree to resume trying to make a baby

Victor conceals his feelings about the reconciliation.An adamant Victor privately vows to keep an eye on the situation.

My thought::::: If Victor would leave Villy alone then he wouldn't have to keep an eye on them.He is just waiting for the right time to throw a monkey wrench into their lives.Probably when he finds out she is pregnant.

Don't know why my comment didn't post earlier, I said:

I don't think Victor would mess with them, when she is pregnant. Keeping an eye on Billy isn't any thing new, he has always kept an eye out, waiting for Billy to mess up, so he can swoop in and rescue Victoria.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32434   2013/08/16 09:22PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Axl Rose: Let's not forget Billy is tied to the mob in the sense of his gambling and bookies and what not and Billy I am sure that during his gambling days he sure made a lot of enemies and what if one of those enemies decides to come after Billy again but this time they decide to go after Victoria again or instead of Victoria decide to go after one of his children either Delia or Johnny, so I could see why Victoria is hesitant about getting back together with Billy because of that risk but at the same time she needs to learn to trust herself and not give into her baser instincts

Yes, there is a possibility of that. But Victor and Jack have enemies too. Any one of the Newman kids has a 1/2 billion ransom on their head thanks to the highly publicized lawsuit settlement. Victoria could have an enemy that way, without ever having met them or done anything. Some people are nuts and greedy. And the Newmans and Abbotts aren't low profile.

Billy would never knowingly put anyone in danger due to his connections. If he believed there was danger, he'd hire Tank or someone to watch them, for as long as it took.

And not to mention both Billy and Victoria are loaded and not to mention their families are loaded too with Victoria being a Newman and Billy being an Abbott and a Fenmore

You know what I find really funny about the Newmans, Abbotts, Fenmores, Baldwins and Chancellors is that most of the time, unless it is for plot point purposes, they aren't always treated as famous people when they are LOL. So because they are such famous people they are always going to have enemies, not just Billy alone. Also in Victor's case he loves to make an enemy out of everyone he comes into contact with LOL. I wish that they would throw that fact into his face every once in a while whenever he would think of Billy or Jack endangering his family. Every single one of the main characters in GC including the minor ones especially characters like Avery and Leslie who are lawyers and Paul & Alex who are cops, have all made an enemy. It's just unfortunate that no one seem to acknowledge that Victor is the number 1 enemy maker on the show LOL. How can anyone think that staying at the Ranch is safe and why do Victor have those security guards at the Ranch for, Billy seem to can get past them very easily? LOL.

#32435   2013/08/16 10:05PM
    villyforever55

Well I just visited some other threads. There are fans for other couples and everyone is entitled to their favorite couple, just like we are with Villy. In most cases, the love appears to be one-sided. With the exception of Chylan, none of these couples are together in any way, although there's a lot of hope that they will be. I'm just glad Villy doesn't have those issues, when it's clear they love each other, they speak it and show it, even when they are apart. Billy is not groveling, he's trying to make amends for his mistakes. And Victoria has a right to be afraid, for the gambling and then being hurt again. So, again, here's to our Super Couple, together again!

Villy Forever!!

#32436   2013/08/16 10:18PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Axl Rose: But I heard a rumor that they are going to SORAS Reed due to a casting call Y & R put out but if they SORAS Reed they are going to have to SORAS Delia too since Reed and Delia are about the same age or they are the same age, in any event if they SORAS Reed and Delia both, knowing the writers like how I do, don't be surprised if they put Reed and Delia together in the romantic sense even though they are step-siblings, I don't think the writers will care even though we Villy fans do

You know it's funny I still hate that they had sorased Summer & Fen when they did. I really didn't see the need for it to be honest and I still don't but HK has won me over as a young adult Summer. What I do find that was really stupid was them making her 18 just so that she could date Kyle, wouldn't the paternity story had worked better if she was still 16? I mean sure even with Summer being 18 she may still need her parents to guide her through her wrong doings but since she is 18 she should be able to make her own decisions as well as pretty much date whoever she wants.

Summer doesn't even have to live with Jack or Nick if she doesn't want to. He11 if she was like some other 18 year old she would have gone off to college to avoid the drama with Victor and his foolishness. That jackass wants to tell Jack that he can't have Summer as his daughter even though (they supposedly think that) she is. Like he has any right to and I wish that Summer would let him know who Jack is in her life now. Victor just needs to go sit down and play with his phone cause he was being ridiculous. Now they are talking about the Newman/Abbott feud starting up again when it doesn't even make any sense since Summer is not a child.

As for Reed I really hope that they don't soras him, we all want to see Max playing him for much longer and I really hope that we don't ever see him dating Delia especially since Villy will have another little one that will be created by their love for each other and who will be Reed and Delia's little brother or sister.

#32437   2013/08/16 10:25PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: Spoilers this week for Villy(wk of Aug.19th)

Victoria admits her enduring love for Billy and promises to support his recovery.

The Abbott's agree to resume trying to make a baby

Victor conceals his feelings about the reconciliation.An adamant Victor privately vows to keep an eye on the situation.

My thought::::: If Victor would leave Villy alone then he wouldn't have to keep an eye on them.He is just waiting for the right time to throw a monkey wrench into their lives.Probably when he finds out she is pregnant.

Saw this one too "The early September memorial brings many surprises as the disparate people who loved Katherine come together one last time" <-- Could that also mean that Villy will be getting a surprise of their own? Hmm?

#32438   2013/08/16 11:10PM
    My-iceVilly

I have to seriously wonder why Villy and other of Kathrine's friends were not at the Chancellor mansion toasting to her life. I haven't watched the episode as yet but it seem like a lot of people were disappointed that some people who should have been there weren't. I guess it could be the writers way of letting her death travel slowly through GC, if not at the mansion itself. We do see in the promo where Jack is talking about her and how the world won't be the same without her *sniffs* that's so true. I almost feel like whenever I would see people like Nikki or Jill or Jack having problems now, that there is just this one person who I would expect to pop up and give them some good advise but they won't, don't you all feel like that since her passing? Like someone very important is missing. JC will be missed.

As for Villy maybe they are just giving them their moment, although it is weird that they still don't know about her passing as yet. Well I am not going to mention as to why they probably don't know as yet.

#32439   2013/08/17 03:20AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Deana4Villy: Pulse Poll is up now. You can now select the actors and actresses, or just type the first few letters and they pop-up.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-12-2013-edition/

Let's put Villy back on top where they belong and where they showed the world they belong!

Just a reminder to vote for the most adorable, sexy, devoted (again!) couple on TV!

Please get your Saturday votes in for Villy!

I said I was OK with Villy being left out of the initial scenes at Katherine's, but I'm going to be really unhappy if the writers have forgotten about them entirely. I have to believe they haven't. Since Katherine's memorial is still 2 weeks away, maybe it ripples through GC slowly this week, then many more cast members have their opportunity to have their say about Katherine at her "party," as she put it.

I'm hoping we next see Villy emerging from upstairs together after a night of discovering each other again (too much to hope for morning afterglow in their own bed), and maybe as they have their morning coffee, they get a call from Jill or Nikki. After Villy deal with the news together, I really want to see a Jill and Billy scene. In the previews, I imagine Jack having just found out from Billy, so I think we'll get another good scene from the Abbott brothers.

And, BTW, it's probably silly and simple, really, but it will be so good to see Villy sitting side by side on their couch, sharing their thoughts again. I've missed that since like late March.

#32440   2013/08/17 04:09AM
    Supercouplev...

I am really looking forward to Victoria saying how much she loves him, and will support him through his addiction (this is what I have been waiting for since him admitting about the gambling). Would be nice to get this from their bed, but, we shall see.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list