List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 07:01AM, Views: 2219031, Replies: 45655
    « 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 » »| page:
    #32421   2013/08/16 10:30AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Axl Rose

But I heard a rumor that they are going to SORAS Reed due to a casting call Y & R put out but if they SORAS Reed they are going to have to SORAS Delia too since Reed and Delia are about the same age or they are the same age, in any event if they SORAS Reed and Delia both, knowing the writers like how I do, don't be surprised if they put Reed and Delia together in the romantic sense even though they are step-siblings, I don't think the writers will care even though we Villy fans do

#32422   2013/08/16 11:41AM
    villyforever55

Quote Axl Rose: But I heard a rumor that they are going to SORAS Reed due to a casting call Y & R put out but if they SORAS Reed they are going to have to SORAS Delia too since Reed and Delia are about the same age or they are the same age, in any event if they SORAS Reed and Delia both, knowing the writers like how I do, don't be surprised if they put Reed and Delia together in the romantic sense even though they are step-siblings, I don't think the writers will care even though we Villy fans do

Reed is about 2-3 years older than Delia, and she's already been SORASed, she's 8 now, which would make Reed about 12. I doubt they will make them teenagers, yet, but I could be wrong. And a romantic connection? I think it's to soon to worry about that.

Villy Forever!!

#32423   2013/08/16 11:50AM
    Axl Rose

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Axl Rose: But I heard a rumor that they are going to SORAS Reed due to a casting call Y & R put out but if they SORAS Reed they are going to have to SORAS Delia too since Reed and Delia are about the same age or they are the same age, in any event if they SORAS Reed and Delia both, knowing the writers like how I do, don't be surprised if they put Reed and Delia together in the romantic sense even though they are step-siblings, I don't think the writers will care even though we Villy fans do

Reed is about 2-3 years older than Delia, and she's already been SORASed, she's 8 now, which would make Reed about 12. I doubt they will make them teenagers, yet, but I could be wrong. And a romantic connection? I think it's to soon to worry about that.

Villy Forever!!

Okay but if they SORAS Reed to the age of 16/17 then they'll SORAS Delia to the same age or around there at least

#32424   2013/08/16 01:03PM
    greengrass

Villy wasn't on today so we didn't get any love scene.If there bring sexy back to daytime they sure and h**l aren't giving any to Villy.But at least we now Villy is back together and that is the main thing

I hope everyone has their tissues ready because today's show is a tear jerkier.

#32425   2013/08/16 02:34PM
    greengrass

Sending our newly reunited adorable sexy couple back to their right full place with lots and lots of Villy love.

VILLY FOREVER AND EVER

#32426   2013/08/16 03:23PM
    greengrass

Spoilers this week for Villy(wk of Aug.19th)

Victoria admits her enduring love for Billy and promises to support his recovery.

The Abbott's agree to resume trying to make a baby

Victor conceals his feelings about the reconciliation.An adamant Victor privately vows to keep an eye on the situation.

My thought::::: If Victor would leave Villy alone then he wouldn't have to keep an eye on them.He is just waiting for the right time to throw a monkey wrench into their lives.Probably when he finds out she is pregnant.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 03:24PM
    #32427   2013/08/16 03:30PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy: Pulse Poll is up now. You can now select the actors and actresses, or just type the first few letters and they pop-up.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-12-2013-edition/

Let's put Villy back on top where they belong and where they showed the world they belong!

Just a reminder to vote for the most adorable, sexy, devoted (again!) couple on TV!

#32428   2013/08/16 04:31PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Spoilers this week for Villy(wk of Aug.19th)

Victoria admits her enduring love for Billy and promises to support his recovery.

The Abbott's agree to resume trying to make a baby

Victor conceals his feelings about the reconciliation.An adamant Victor privately vows to keep an eye on the situation.

My thought::::: If Victor would leave Villy alone then he wouldn't have to keep an eye on them.He is just waiting for the right time to throw a monkey wrench into their lives.Probably when he finds out she is pregnant.

#32429   2013/08/16 05:54PM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: Sending our newly reunited adorable sexy couple back to their right full place with lots and lots of Villy love.

VILLY FOREVER AND EVER

We need some Villy magic

#32430   2013/08/16 07:00PM
    greengrass

Can't wait to see Villy on our screen next week.I sure do miss them when there naught on.I don't understand why we didn't get a love scene from them.Everyone else is doing them all except Villy.I don't understand that.

A McD said they were bringing sexy back to daytime,but they don't seem to be bring it back to the right couples.We haven't had a love scene from Villy since January.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 07:05PM
    « 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list