List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 01:27PM, Views: 2300979, Replies: 46376
    « 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 » »| page:
    #32411   2013/08/16 09:01AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Victor doesn't scare never has and never will. He was able to come between them once, in 2010, they will never let him win.

Their next s/l is going to be pregnancy, then the arival of baby Katherine (Kat FKB?).

If baby Katherine does arrive, it won't be until 2014 at the earliest 2015 at the latest because baby Connor was just born and I doubt Y & R will want to have any pregnancies especially after they just had one, so I think Y & R will hold off on our Villy baby at least for now

I hope not. I'm a little worried the new writer might change direction again. I want little Katherine safely gestating before the new writing starts. Does anyone know anything about her? I think it said she wrote for OLTL and AMC.

#32412   2013/08/16 09:04AM
    greengrass

This is from SOD BILLY AND VICTORIA REUNITE

Billy tells his wife that he wants them to resume trying for a baby,which means her staying on hormone therapy.Observes Griffith,A natural side effect will be the big mood swings,They both love each other so deeply,even with the flaws and craziness.

As expected Victor is not happy to hear about the reconciliation,but he's biting his tongue and letting his daughter live her life."Griffith Shares"He's going to keep an eye on things and if Billy does anything to put Victoria in jeopardy or trouble,Victor will swoop in to take care of things.

So in other words it's just a matter of time before he try's something else to break them up.Maybe this is were some of the manipulating comes in that causes him to loose his marital happiness and his family.

#32413   2013/08/16 09:08AM
    Axl Rose

Victor won't sit by and let our couple be happy with their family but I wonder how he would react if he finds out that Victoria is pregnant with little Katherine, Victor's head would explode

#32414   2013/08/16 09:12AM
    greengrass

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Victor doesn't scare never has and never will. He was able to come between them once, in 2010, they will never let him win.

Their next s/l is going to be pregnancy, then the arival of baby Katherine (Kat FKB?).

If baby Katherine does arrive, it won't be until 2014 at the earliest 2015 at the latest because baby Connor was just born and I doubt Y & R will want to have any pregnancies especially after they just had one, so I think Y & R will hold off on our Villy baby at least for now

I hope not. I'm a little worried the new writer might change direction again. I want little Katherine safely gestating before the new writing starts. Does anyone know anything about her? I think it said she wrote for OLTL and AMC.

I think these new writers will probably finish out the s/l that have been started.They are already taping for Oct. and i think JG stated that the scrip's are wrote about three months in advance and i think MM stated that too.I remember JG said when JC died that they had just finished writing for July.So that would be about three months.So the scrip's are probably wrote to the end of Nov already.

The one that is taking over as head writer was co-head writer with JG,so i think she will probably just continue on with the s/l's

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 09:16AM
    #32415   2013/08/16 09:16AM
    Axl Rose

Baby Katherine will probably be conceived by November and if that is the case then she won't be born until July of 2014, that's a whole 9-month pregnancy right there

#32416   2013/08/16 09:17AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Axl Rose: Let's not forget Billy is tied to the mob in the sense of his gambling and bookies and what not and Billy I am sure that during his gambling days he sure made a lot of enemies and what if one of those enemies decides to come after Billy again but this time they decide to go after Victoria again or instead of Victoria decide to go after one of his children either Delia or Johnny, so I could see why Victoria is hesitant about getting back together with Billy because of that risk but at the same time she needs to learn to trust herself and not give into her baser instincts

Yes, there is a possibility of that. But Victor and Jack have enemies too. Any one of the Newman kids has a 1/2 billion ransom on their head thanks to the highly publicized lawsuit settlement. Victoria could have an enemy that way, without ever having met them or done anything. Some people are nuts and greedy. And the Newmans and Abbotts aren't low profile.

Billy would never knowingly put anyone in danger due to his connections. If he believed there was danger, he'd hire Tank or someone to watch them, for as long as it took.

#32417   2013/08/16 09:20AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Axl Rose: Let's not forget Billy is tied to the mob in the sense of his gambling and bookies and what not and Billy I am sure that during his gambling days he sure made a lot of enemies and what if one of those enemies decides to come after Billy again but this time they decide to go after Victoria again or instead of Victoria decide to go after one of his children either Delia or Johnny, so I could see why Victoria is hesitant about getting back together with Billy because of that risk but at the same time she needs to learn to trust herself and not give into her baser instincts

Yes, there is a possibility of that. But Victor and Jack have enemies too. Any one of the Newman kids has a 1/2 billion ransom on their head thanks to the highly publicized lawsuit settlement. Victoria could have an enemy that way, without ever having met them or done anything. Some people are nuts and greedy. And the Newmans and Abbotts aren't low profile.

Billy would never knowingly put anyone in danger due to his connections. If he believed there was danger, he'd hire Tank or someone to watch them, for as long as it took.

You do have a point, Billy has enemies but then again Victoria could have enemies or people with grudges against her and her family without having ever seen them before or without having ever met them before

#32418   2013/08/16 09:59AM
    greengrass

Got my votes in for our beautiful couple.Here is hoping they have more that one days happiness.

VILLY MAGIC LAST'S FOREVER

#32419   2013/08/16 10:05AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Deana4Villy:

And not to mention both Billy and Victoria are loaded and not to mention their families are loaded too with Victoria being a Newman and Billy being an Abbott and a Fenmore

#32420   2013/08/16 10:27AM
    spartes

I feel what y'all are saying but let us just think about VILLY and them founding themself back together again. We know that daddy Satan wont be happy about the reunion of VILLY. VILLY is happy right now and not thinking about daddy Satan at all. So we shouldn't be neither VILLY HAPPY ONCE AGAIN FOR A WHILE.{VILLY YEAH}

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list