List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 05:29PM, Views: 2216840, Replies: 45643
    « 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 » »| page:
    #32391   2013/08/15 06:54PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    ErikaKayy

“What’s the alternative? Some safe, steady accountant sort of guy who can’t show you the highs of life? You know, that may work for someone but not for you, because you’re a risk-taker and you have been your entire life. You need the excitement. You need the rush, and you can’t get that if you don’t fall once in a while – and honey, just stay with me. I swear to you, I will pick you up every time you fall, but hey, honey, when we soar, you’ll know it’s worth it.”

“You are… the most exhausting, difficult, exasperating, exhilarating, breathtaking person that I have ever known in my whole life. And you’re right. I could never go through this life without you. Ever.” --Billy & Victoria Newman Abbott (August 16, 2013)

BEST. DAMN. EPISODE. EVER.

That is all. I'm too busy fangirling & concocting literally Villy things!

It's moments like this that make me extremely proud to be a card carrying member of Team Villy.

--Erika

#32392   2013/08/15 07:21PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote ErikaKayy: “What’s the alternative? Some safe, steady accountant sort of guy who can’t show you the highs of life? You know, that may work for someone but not for you, because you’re a risk-taker and you have been your entire life. You need the excitement. You need the rush, and you can’t get that if you don’t fall once in a while – and honey, just stay with me. I swear to you, I will pick you up every time you fall, but hey, honey, when we soar, you’ll know it’s worth it.”

“You are… the most exhausting, difficult, exasperating, exhilarating, breathtaking person that I have ever known in my whole life. And you’re right. I could never go through this life without you. Ever.” --Billy & Victoria Newman Abbott (August 16, 2013)

It's moments like this that make me extremely proud to be a card carrying member of Team Villy.

--Erika

Does this mean more fanfics? Yippee!

#32393   2013/08/15 07:22PM
    villyforever55

Quote ErikaKayy: “What’s the alternative? Some safe, steady accountant sort of guy who can’t show you the highs of life? You know, that may work for someone but not for you, because you’re a risk-taker and you have been your entire life. You need the excitement. You need the rush, and you can’t get that if you don’t fall once in a while – and honey, just stay with me. I swear to you, I will pick you up every time you fall, but hey, honey, when we soar, you’ll know it’s worth it.”

--Erika

It was wonderful and it showed who Villy truly is. There is not another couple like them. So. are you going to write something for us?

Team Villy Member!

Villy Forever!!

#32394   2013/08/15 07:57PM
    My-iceVilly

--Erika

Reunited and it feels so good LOL. Those were just such wonderful words by them both and just such a over all beautiful moment for us Villy fans. I swear these writers, sometimes it seem like they don't know Villy and then sometimes it seem like they really do their homework on them cause this was so like them wasn't it? Wow.

We knew that she would have cave one way or the other and I am glad that it happened cause of them and not some other forces pushing them together. So I am glad that she doesn't know about what Victor did to Billy with his gambling, as yet. What Billy said about picking her up if she were to fall, such a lovely thing to say to her cause he is well aware of what the kidnapping did to her and I know that those people don't get it but I am glad that he has been very patient and understanding with her cause he could have been upset that she didn't try and help him with his addition but he wasn't, instead he felt that she had every right to be angry and afraid, that's love.

I am also glad that they didn't get back together cause of a pregnancy, this was so much better even though I wanted them to start off with a clean slate which means that Vicki needs to tell Billy about the truth of who is really the father of Chelsea's baby.

Villy is love!

#32395   2013/08/15 08:25PM
    My-iceVilly

You know I don't know if this is a stupid question or what but when did Billy find time to put together that big picture of their 2010 wedding? Yeah I know maybe they already had a picture that big but still I have to wonder LOL. That whole court room miniature thing was way too cute LOL, we sure know that they both couldn't stop thinking about their very first kiss LOL. I love their mascaraed ball scenes and them slow dancing, swoon.

#32396   2013/08/16 12:30AM
    My-iceVilly

You know I realize something if Victoria had supported Billy with his gambling addiction and I assume that this may have been the writers intention all along but if she did support him then wouldn't that beat the whole idea of them slowly finding their way back to each other which is exactly what they have been doing. Like I said I wanted them to get back together naturally and that is exactly what happened. I wanted more than a kiss but I will take whatever we can get at the moment. These two sure know how to make us cry don't they? How sweet was it that she was the one who had kissed him? I really thought that he would be the one to kiss her first which he almost did but instead she was the one who had initiated the kiss, just when he had thought that there wasn't anything left that he could do to get her back and he was caught off guard, that was just lovely.

#32397   2013/08/16 12:54AM
    elizadolittle

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: There is no way Victoria can live without Billy anymore than he can live without her.

Something struck me kind of funny,everyone that is close to Katherine is at the house.So how come Billy/Victoria or Neil or Kevin didn't get a post card.Especially Billy.Billy considers her his grandmother and i always thought that Neil and Kevin were really close to her.

I wonder about that as well as to why Villy didn't get any letters from Kathrine but I guess they just wanted to give them their moment of being together before they find out about Kathrine. Maybe they will find out tomorrow once they check their post box, well that's assuming that they haven't checked it as yet. I guess it might also depend on when she had sent out all these letters, so some might have been sent out late than the others?

Villy was so good today. I can't wait for you guys to see it. I also found it really strange that Billy didn't receive a postcard. Billy thinks of Katherine like a Gramma. I also thought it was weird that Kevin and Neil weren't there. Overall though it was a good episode. I loved seeing the old Villy clips. I miss BM's shorter hair.

#32398   2013/08/16 04:02AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: There is no way Victoria can live without Billy anymore than he can live without her.

Something struck me kind of funny,everyone that is close to Katherine is at the house.So how come Billy/Victoria or Neil or Kevin didn't get a post card.Especially Billy.Billy considers her his grandmother and i always thought that Neil and Kevin were really close to her.

I wonder about that as well as to why Villy didn't get any letters from Kathrine but I guess they just wanted to give them their moment of being together before they find out about Kathrine. Maybe they will find out tomorrow once they check their post box, well that's assuming that they haven't checked it as yet. I guess it might also depend on when she had sent out all these letters, so some might have been sent out late than the others?

Villy was so good today. I can't wait for you guys to see it. I also found it really strange that Billy didn't receive a postcard. Billy thinks of Katherine like a Gramma. I also thought it was weird that Kevin and Neil weren't there. Overall though it was a good episode. I loved seeing the old Villy clips. I miss BM's shorter hair.

I like to think they just haven't gone through the mail yet. Victoria left the house before mail came, and Billy's been busy with this whole setup. Remember when they didn't go through the mail and find the divorce papers until the next morning because they were much too busy in the bunny hut? Same thing, I think. I don't know if we'll ever see the postcard she sent to them, or that it really matters. The writers didn't distract from Villy's reunion, and I'm A-OK with that. I like to think Billy's comment about Perry Mason was a nice little nod to JC, though, since she guest starred on that one a few times and had a friendship/ relationship with the star.

Well, I think one of the spoilers talked about on Twitter stated Villy decides to try to have a baby again. I sure hope she gets pregnant quickly, like we all predicted, cause with the head writer changing again already, who knows?

I'm so excited that their reunion scene contained flashbacks. Now I can have at least those brief moments on my DVR. I'm thinking if people hadn't watched Y&R and were reeled in by the Villy promo for TVGN, IF they stuck it out through the downs, they have to be hooked now/tonight!

I ♥ Villy!

#32399   2013/08/16 04:11AM
    Deana4Villy

Pulse Poll is up now. You can now select the actors and actresses, or just type the first few letters and they pop-up.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-12-2013-edition/

Let's put Villy back on top where they belong and where they showed the world they belong!

#32400   2013/08/16 05:11AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote My-iceVilly:

I like to think they just haven't gone through the mail yet. Victoria left the house before mail came, and Billy's been busy with this whole setup. Remember when they didn't go through the mail and find the divorce papers until the next morning because they were much too busy in the bunny hut? Same thing, I think. I don't know if we'll ever see the postcard she sent to them, or that it really matters. The writers didn't distract from Villy's reunion, and I'm A-OK with that. I like to think Billy's comment about Perry Mason was a nice little nod to JC, though, since she guest starred on that one a few times and had a friendship/ relationship with the star.

Well, I think one of the spoilers talked about on Twitter stated Villy decides to try to have a baby again. I sure hope she gets pregnant quickly, like we all predicted, cause with the head writer changing again already, who knows?

I'm so excited that their reunion scene contained flashbacks. Now I can have at least those brief moments on my DVR. I'm thinking if people hadn't watched Y&R and were reeled in by the Villy promo for TVGN, IF they stuck it out through the downs, they have to be hooked now/tonight!

I ♥ Villy!

It is nice to have something worth saving, the last one was Johnny's bithday.

« 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list