List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2011/05/08 04:56AM, Views: 2297259, Replies: 46339
    « 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 » »| page:
    #32381   2013/08/15 04:24PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

There is no way Victoria can live without Billy anymore than he can live without her.

Something struck me kind of funny,everyone that is close to Katherine is at the house.So how come Billy/Victoria or Neil or Kevin didn't get a post card.Especially Billy.Billy considers her his grandmother and i always thought that Neil and Kevin were really close to her.

#32382   2013/08/15 04:26PM
    Supercouplev...

I have watched that kiss like 6 times, hope they give us more, more, more.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32383   2013/08/15 04:34PM
    greengrass

I'm hoping we get a love scene tomorrow because it is the same night.We need a love scene from Villy.

VILLY JUST KEEP ON LOVEN

#32384   2013/08/15 05:23PM
    greengrass

Villy was amazing today.I hope we get some more tomorrow.

I have my box of tissue ready for the Katherine Chancellor memorial and the weeks prier to it.It's going to be a sad one,but at least Villy is back together and they can comfort each other,the way it should be.

I can hardly wait until Tuesday Can. to see how Victor handles Villy's reunion.

#32385   2013/08/15 05:54PM
    Supercouplev...

Yes, hoping for a love scene, and since it is a Friday episode (US), they would re-play the last part (at least that is what they do lots of times, when they pick up a scene like that).

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32386   2013/08/15 05:54PM
    Deana4Villy

Loved every second of Villy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish the camera didn't have to jump across the room when they come together, or behind a head. What is with that? They did that all before the fallout, and I thought their recent scenes made me think they knew how to film Villy's chemistry again. Now they'll probably kiss as they go upstairs, but the camera will film from the vicinity of the fireplace. Kudos to the writers for giving us all the flashbacks and memories recreated. Why can't the director/editor give us good shots? It would be like the fabulous NY scene, when they open the door to see each other, stare into each others eyes, he pulls her in, and oh, there's the back of her head and we're now in the vicinity of her bed's headboard. I want a profile shot from like 3 to 5 feet. Is that too much to ask? We want a bedroom, and know that costs money, but in what way does giving us a good camera angle hurt anything?

Hoping for more great Villy scenes tomorrow. I can have pleasant dreams now that the Abbotts are back in each other's arms where they belong.

#32387   2013/08/15 06:40PM
    villyforever55

WE know that Billy is not leaving to go to Jack's, so maybe we'll see them wake up together in their own bedroom. That would be nice. These two can't live without each other and don't want to. They freely admit their love for each other, neither has ever known such love and passion and it shows. Super Couple for real.

Villy Forever!!

#32388   2013/08/15 06:44PM
    Supercouplev...

Wonder if maybe, when we see them again, they may be upstairs.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32389   2013/08/15 06:47PM
    beautyseat

Quote Deana4Villy: Loved every second of Villy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish the camera didn't have to jump across the room when they come together, or behind a head. What is with that? They did that all before the fallout, and I thought their recent scenes made me think they knew how to film Villy's chemistry again. Now they'll probably kiss as they go upstairs, but the camera will film from the vicinity of the fireplace. Kudos to the writers for giving us all the flashbacks and memories recreated. Why can't the director/editor give us good shots? It would be like the fabulous NY scene, when they open the door to see each other, stare into each others eyes, he pulls her in, and oh, there's the back of her head and we're now in the vicinity of her bed's headboard. I want a profile shot from like 3 to 5 feet. Is that too much to ask? We want a bedroom, and know that costs money, but in what way does giving us a good camera angle hurt anything?

Hoping for more great Villy scenes tomorrow. I can have pleasant dreams now that the Abbotts are back in each other's arms where they belong.

Since we've been waiting for a couple of months for Vily to get back together, it would have been nice to let us see them kiss in a close up. There were great closeups just before the kiss and then they panned out. Like the kiss wasn't important?!!!! Guess we'll pick up tomorrow where they left off since the stuff at Kay's house is going on. There better be a lot of Villy kisses!!!!

And what is it with denying VIlly a bed? There are so many beds floating around on this show, it's absurd that Villy can't have one. They created a hotel room bed for Jack in Georgia, Lauren and Carmine had one at Geneva Pines, Kyle has a bed that he never uses on screen, Avery has a bed and a whole apartment we never see, Lauren and Michael have a bed, don't want to see Victor's bed, Summer has a bed, Cane and Lily have a bed. But Super Couple Villy? No bed?

#32390   2013/08/15 06:48PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: There is no way Victoria can live without Billy anymore than he can live without her.

Something struck me kind of funny,everyone that is close to Katherine is at the house.So how come Billy/Victoria or Neil or Kevin didn't get a post card.Especially Billy.Billy considers her his grandmother and i always thought that Neil and Kevin were really close to her.

I wonder about that as well as to why Villy didn't get any letters from Kathrine but I guess they just wanted to give them their moment of being together before they find out about Kathrine. Maybe they will find out tomorrow once they check their post box, well that's assuming that they haven't checked it as yet. I guess it might also depend on when she had sent out all these letters, so some might have been sent out late than the others?

« 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list