List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 04:31AM, Views: 2298098, Replies: 46344
    « 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 » »| page:
    #32371   2013/08/15 08:25AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Axl Rose

Well Victor he loves to talk s*** about the Abbotts never mind the fact that Summer is an Abbott now even though we all know that Summer is really a Newman after all but even so Victor's daughter Victoria she's married to an Abbott, Billy, and not to mention Victor's grandson Johnny is an Abbott too but at the same time I think the reason why he hates Billy so much is because he is Jack's brother and we all know how Victor feels about Jack, and the feelings are mutual on Jack's part too and Victor feels that Billy is exactly like Jack even though Billy is his own man

But even so Victor what he fails to realize is that he didn't even hardly raise his children Nick and Victoria because Jack and Nikki practically raised Nick and Victoria and not to mention Victor's daughter Abby she's an Abbott too

And Victor's son Adam he may be a Newman but Adam he is friends with Jack now apparently

So Victor he is driving his family away and watch Victor he's going to wind up all alone

#32372   2013/08/15 08:44AM
    greengrass

I only have 31/2 hours to go before i can watch Billy work his magic to get his Chicken-Hawk back.We all now that they belong together.

Except Victor he doesn't think anybody belongs with anybody unless it serves his purpose.

Adam told Jack yesterday that he doesn't trust his father,he said that his father was going to disown him again,its just a matter of how and when.So Adam is on to Victor.

#32373   2013/08/15 08:46AM
    Axl Rose

Quote greengrass: I only have 31/2 hours to go before i can watch Billy work his magic to get his Chicken-Hawk back.We all now that they belong together.

Except Victor he doesn't think anybody belongs with anybody unless it serves his purpose.

Adam told Jack yesterday that he doesn't trust his father,he said that his father was going to disown him again,its just a matter of how and when.So Adam is on to Victor.

At least Victoria and Adam have something in common that being that their father Victor wants to control the both of them but with Adam it's different though because Adam actually can stand up to Victor and doesn't take his crap because Adam is exactly like his father Victor, but with Victoria he has always controlled her her whole life and I think it is about time Victoria does something about it

#32374   2013/08/15 08:50AM
    spartes

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote greengrass: I only have 31/2 hours to go before i can watch Billy work his magic to get his Chicken-Hawk back.We all now that they belong together.

At least Victoria and Adam have something in common that being that their father Victor wants to control the both of them but with Adam it's different though because Adam actually can stand up to Victor and doesn't take his crap because Adam is exactly like his father Victor, but with Victoria he has always controlled her her whole life and I think it is about time Victoria does something about it

TOTALLY AGREE 10000%

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#32375   2013/08/15 09:13AM
    Supercouplev...

Wonder if the lights will come back on when they hug, or maybe when they kiss, like before.

#32376   2013/08/15 10:46AM
    spartes

I'm sorry y'all but I couldn't help it but everything shouldn't be Vicki fault for everything that happens in GC. Have the hater every blamed Chelsea for keeping Adam in the dark no just Vicki because she ove heard the lil brother is the daddy so Vicki should tell him. And if Vicki did tell Adam it would be said it wasn't Vicki place Chelsea should have told him. And what else Vicki always put her noses were it don't belong.That is what they would be saying it's all Vicki fault.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#32377   2013/08/15 11:14AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote spartes: I'm sorry y'all but I couldn't help it but everything shouldn't be Vicki fault for everything that happens in GC. Have the hater every blamed Chelsea for keeping Adam in the dark no just Vicki because she ove heard the lil brother is the daddy so Vicki should tell him. And if Vicki did tell Adam it would be said it wasn't Vicki place Chelsea should have told him. And what else Vicki always put her noses were it don't belong.That is what they would be saying it's all Vicki fault.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Man, this is so true, no matter what Vicki does it would be wrong, poor girl can't win

TEAM VICKI

#32378   2013/08/15 01:31PM
    Supercouplev...

So, more flashbacks, seems homework has been done for Villy

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#32379   2013/08/15 02:42PM
    greengrass

Our Villy is back together.Great show today especially Villy.I hope we get the love scene tomorrow since it's the same night.

VILLY LOVE FOREVER

#32380   2013/08/15 02:57PM
    Supercouplev...

Just watched the Villy scenes good stuff, another walk down memory lane, was hoping for more than a kiss, but oh well, just so nice, the way he put it, yes, there is no way she can live without him.

KEEP LOVING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list