List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 08:23PM, Views: 2156363, Replies: 44977
    « 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 » »| page:
    #31731   2013/08/02 07:46AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Their not in the spoilers for next week,so i don't think anything bad will happen.that's why i think the reunion will be next week.I want them back together before Victor starts in on Billy again.Because why would Victor be undermining Their marriage if they weren't back together.

It said that Nikki tell's Victor that she has had enough of his meddling in Victoria and Billy's marriage.

It also says that Victor's devious undermining of his daughter's marriage threaten's his own marital happiness

Victor's meddling in Villy's marriage causes a crack in his own marriage

Victor and Nikki will be on apposing sides

Then it says "Who is the guy that could wreak Nikki's marriage"I hope it's the good Dr. Costner.

Then in another spoiler it says that Jill will prove to be Billy's ally

By the sounds of it Victor is going to have the fight of his life on his hands and i hope they pour it right to him

VILLY ALWAYS AND FOREVER

I hope the good doctor does give Victor a run for his money! This is not a "Jack" thing and Victor won't know what to do about it. I mean, dangling NE in front of the good doctor won't mean anything. This will have to be a man to man rivalry, not based money, or jewels or anything Victor normally throws in. It will be about Nikki. Watch out Victor! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

#31732   2013/08/02 08:36AM
    greengrass

I don't like the sounds of these spoilers at all.

8/9 Victor receives an important offer from Billy

The week of Aug.12th.Victor turns the tables on Billy

#31733   2013/08/02 09:06AM
    greengrass

8/5...Billy and Adam face off.

All these spoilers for Billy is really starting to worry me.What kind of an offer could Billy have for Victor that he could turn around and turn the tables on him.

I just hope Villy is back together before this happens,if naught god only knows when they will find their way back to each other.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 09:08AM
    #31734   2013/08/02 09:44AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: 8/5...Billy and Adam face off.

All these spoilers for Billy is really starting to worry me.What kind of an offer could Billy have for Victor that he could turn around and turn the tables on him.

I just hope Villy is back together before this happens,if naught god only knows when they will find their way back to each other.

Probably make the charges go away, if he boots Adam out, makes sence to me.....It's all good

#31735   2013/08/02 10:14AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: 8/5...Billy and Adam face off.

Probably make the charges go away, if he boots Adam out, makes sence to me.....It's all good

I'm keeping HAPPY THOUGHT'S about VILLY {BUT THIS IS GETTING VERY,VERY,VERY OLD}let VILLY HAVE SOME PEACE &HAPPNESS.Daddy Satan need to get some pay back now let him know what it really feel like to hurt by the ones that say they love him.CAN I SAY TIRED & OLD

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 10:16AM
    #31736   2013/08/02 11:01AM
    greengrass

If the important offer Billy has for Victor is that he will make the charges go away,if he boots Adam out of Newman.

How can he turn that around on Billy.

I'll bet you this is were the divorce papers come into it.Victor will tell Billy that he will boot Adam out and give Victoria the job if he sign's the divorce papers and that's when Victoria walk's into the room.

#31737   2013/08/02 11:13AM
    greengrass

Just read on the Y&R weekly blog..

Adam is being made to look overconfident,which is foreshadowing that he's going to go through the wringer.

Couldn't happy to a nicer guy

#31738   2013/08/02 11:37AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Just read on the Y&R weekly blog..

Adam is being made to look overconfident,which is foreshadowing that he's going to go through the wringer.

Couldn't happy to a nicer guy

That is what I said yesterday, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

#31739   2013/08/02 12:10PM
    Supercouplev...

I can see Victor backing Adam, so, Billy goes to offer to get the carges dropped, Victor makes a counter offer

#31740   2013/08/02 12:33PM
    Supercouplev...

Wonder if Victoria will go off on Billy because of getting her out of NE, don't freak out, you know she can go off sometimes, and not mean it

« 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list