List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/16 09:04PM, Views: 2373599, Replies: 46646
    « 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 » »| page:
    #31601   2013/07/30 06:02AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 42!

Six weeks ago Villy was....um...together. Seems like a lifetime ago. The Villy that we have grown to love can't keep their hands off of each other.

And lately we'll get one or the other, Billy or Vicki, but not both. Or both but not at the same location.

Not sure, but I think couples who are trying to have a baby are supposed to hold off til ovulation to "stockpile" stuff. So if the off-chance of a spontaneous reunion occurs when Vicki is ovulating, then, look out, Stork Patrol.

So thrilled to hear that AH renewed her contract! Nobody, but NOBODY, should ever play Vicki but Amelia. (And only BM for Billy!) But I've actually admired Gina T as a soap actress for years. Beautiful and talented. It's just so sad that she, and so many other soap stars, are w/o soap jobs because of cancellations. The Y&R stars are amazing people who sell it every day, with often little to work with. But they do what they have to do, and make us glad that we get to share our days with them. It's all the more disappointing when newbies or miscast actors are on the canvas due to the largesse/connections of the writers/producers and not due to their God-given talent.

#31602   2013/07/30 07:42AM
    greengrass

I'm hoping that when Villy start's having their moments together,something will trigger their emotions for each other.I also believe that Villy will be back together before they find out about what Victor has been up to.

KEEPING HAPPY THOUGHT'S FOR VILLY

#31603   2013/07/30 08:53AM
    spartes

So how much longer do y'all think the writers will continue to have us go on and on about having our VILLY back together before they give up because we wont be giving up on VILLY anytime soon OR EVER? Know that this is what we want not all this other stuff. It been long enough now having VILLY being apart.VILLY has one problem after other and they keep adding others to it. VILLY NEED TO BE IN THE SAME PLACE SOMETIME WERE THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR EYES OFF EACH OTHER.VILLY MISSED EACH OTHER SO MUCH SO WHY KEEP THEM APART ANY LONGER{ We do miss the feeling,kisses and especially touching}.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31604   2013/07/30 08:58AM
    greengrass

I think we should get on the band wagon and let CBS,Sony and Y&R now that Villy has been apart long enough it's time for them to be back together.

No other couple on that show has so much thrown at them all at once and survive it.

So enough is enough we want them back together

#31605   2013/07/30 09:35AM
    spartes

VILLY FANS HAS BEEN WAITING FOREVER IT SEEN LIKE. What y'all think forever right?

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31606   2013/07/30 10:04AM
    spartes

What I don't get is peoples saying how much they love Adam being there for Jackie. And on the backside of that same Adam was blackmailing Jackie baby brother. Just so his big sister wont work at N/E and they want said Vicki is wrong for keeping Chlesea secret.So what would Jackie say when he find out that daddy Satan&Satan jr.did to Billy all at the same time saying that he there for Jackie.Anyway bring on VILLY.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31607   2013/07/30 10:08AM
    greengrass

IT DOES SEEM LIKE FOREVER.So now it's time for them to get back together.

I don't think Jack would be very happy to find out that the two Satan's were going after Billy.Especially since Adam says he's Jack's friend.(With friends like Adam who needs enamies)

#31608   2013/07/30 10:36AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy: I'm going to vent a little, so please bear with me. Since becoming a Villy fan, I have been annoyed by the constant recurrences championing a certain recast for Victoria. When I saw the name pop up again, I groaned.
    Now she's being suggested as a recast for Phyllis. So I was curious, and did a bit of research. She is too young to be believable as Phyllis based on the characters related to Phyllis and the actors that have portrayed them. Anyway, I came across an interview she did with Michael Fairman, where it was so obvious that she was campaigning for AH's job I thought it was offensive. She didn't just say she'd like to work on Y&R, or that she'd welcome the chance to work with BM, who she considered a friend. She said she wanted to work directly opposite BM, and I think even said something about chemistry. I was really surprised it was that blatant. I can't imagine how AH must have felt if she ever read it. There's only one Victoria as far as I'm concerned, and that is AH. I'm so glad she has just renewed her multi-year contract. Thanks for listening/reading my venting, but I found that so-o-o insulting to our favorite lady.

She disgusted me when she did that, gunning for another person's job and being very blatant about it like u said. I am with u there is only one Victoria Newman and that is Amelia Heinle.

I didn't even know about it, but I imagine it was discussed on this thread. I was a new poster then, but just can't remember it. I really do believe she is too young for Phyllis, but after reading that, I'm thinking I'm not sure I want her at Y&R. I read she lives on the east coast, so maybe she's not even interested in relocating anymore.

IMO Phyllis won't be recast for a while or if I am wrong then I am pretty sure that JFP has already got some favorite pet of her's in mind to replace MS. Then again if this is about JFP we won't see Phyllis again for a long time since she hates such strong female characters. Seriously is there one strong female character on the show right now and if we really take a good look at it the females are the ones who are getting their hands dirty and doing things that make no sense.

They had Lauren cheating on Michael, Lily having feelings for Tyler till a point where she had returned those feelings when they had kiss and now she is being obsess with him, Sharon acting like some crazy person, Phyllis acting like an idiot, Vicki being on paranoia land every single minute, Chloe stealing from Kathrine and giving dumb advise to her new BFF, Chelsea conning a man by letting him believe that he is the father of her baby and Hilary might end up being a home wrecker. I know that the cons, vixens and bad girls don't count since it is in their nature to always do bad things but shouldn't they still have some redeeming qualities about them?

#31609   2013/07/30 10:44AM
    greengrass

I guess we're going to have to wait and see if Billy and Victoria become closer to getting back together in the next few episodes.I sure hope so.I'm still hoping they are back together by the end of Aug.if not before.

HAPPY HAPPY THOUGHT'S

VILLY NOW AND FOREVER

#31610   2013/07/30 12:11PM
    Supercouplev...

Time for Villy to have a real conversation, can't wait for Vicki to find out about the kiss.

« 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list