List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 12:16AM, Views: 2253155, Replies: 46028
    « 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 » »| page:
    #31481   2013/07/27 09:26PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I get the lawsuit (from Billy's point), it really doesn't even matter if it works, (Vicki does need to find out somehow, even if Billy tells her), that Billy talked Melanie into doing this in attempts to get Vicki what she wants (she doesn't mind working with Victor, when they are together, he really doesn't bad mouth Billy that much, he knows it is a waste of time, and it would just distance them). She just needs to know what Billy was trying to do. It would be like, ahhh you did that for me.

I guess I should say Victor doesn't bad mouth Billy to the point that it would cause stress, when Villy is together, most of his badmouth is just like being snarky (especially to Victoria) and easily ignored.

I really don't think it will work, but it is a sweet gesture.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well, the kind of badmouthing I was talking about is the times that he plants seeds of doubt about Billy's current actions, or at least tried to. Like the crap he fed Victoria when Billy was in CA, about how he was out picking up women, drinking or gambling, when the actual reason she couldn't reach him was he was on his way home, trying to surprise her.

#31482   2013/07/27 09:27PM
    ErikaKayy

Um.

Whoa. Haven't posted in here forever, partly this entire board is a hot mess but I still lurk in the thread. That's the only reason I come here.

Been watching the show with the rest of you. Still Team Villy. Always.

I wrote something Villy centric but centered on a character that IMO has been long overdue for an appearance. I won't tell you who. It's a nice surprise & something that finally came to fruition after almost a year of just being locked away in my head.

Here it is. Let me know what you think: www.fanfiction.net/s/9536710/1/

Goodnight,
    --Erika

#31483   2013/07/27 10:05PM
    villyforever55

Quote ErikaKayy: Um.

Whoa. Haven't posted in here forever, partly this entire board is a hot mess but I still lurk in the thread. That's the only reason I come here.

I wrote something Villy centric but centered on a character that IMO has been long overdue for an appearance. I won't tell you who. It's a nice surprise & something that finally came to fruition after almost a year of just being locked away in my head.

Goodnight,
    --Erika

You are a terrific, wonderfully creative writer. I always enjoy your work. The Keely piece was really imaginative. Thanks so much. I also read your piece on Chloe and it was good too, although I am not a fan. Please keep it up. I will keep checking the site for more.

#31484   2013/07/28 04:35AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote ErikaKayy: Um.

Goodnight,
    --Erika

You are a terrific, wonderfully creative writer. I always enjoy your work. The Keely piece was really imaginative. Thanks so much. I also read your piece on Chloe and it was good too, although I am not a fan. Please keep it up. I will keep checking the site for more.

I agree. Great job on both pieces. I really enjoy reading the work of both of you. I check the site often, usually starting with the Y&R theme, but neither one of your latest pieces showed up that way after you stated you posted them. I had to click on your names to go to your pages. Do you know why?

I also agree that it has been far too long since Keeley made an appearance, or was even mentioned. I imagine that Victoria took him with her to the ranch, and he'll want to stay. Either that, or surely he has run away by now to live at the neighbor's, since Villy has forgotten him.

It's still unclear to me where Billy is living. The comments he and others makes seem like he isn't actually at the Abbott house with Jack, but it makes little sense for him to pay for a place to stay if Victoria isn't at their house, but I do get the feeling he isn't at home either.

#31485   2013/07/28 04:38AM
    Deana4Villy

I like the idea about the ranch. I like imagining in the future after Villy are expecting and Billy could tease Victor a little bit that the conception took place right under his roof. Billy's too much of a gentleman to do that, but it's fun to think about.

#31486   2013/07/28 05:31AM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 40!

Wow! 40 days, Veeples!

We are quite the vigilant sort, aren't we? 40 days!

You know, I was trying to put a positive spin on this long wait, and I'm not sure this is one, but, someone said to Victor, not too long ago, maybe Nikki, that every time Victor tries to destroy Villy, Villy winds up even stronger. Well, wouldn't it just twist the knife in Victor's back if, after all Victor's payoffs to all of the bookies, after paying a high priced divorce attorney, after calling Billy every cruel and demeaning name to his face and behind his back and in front of Johnny, that Villy would wind up expecting a baby.

And that's exactly what is going to happen. And not to spite Victor. Not at all. Villy's destiny is on course and it has nothing to do with Victor. All the more pity for Victor.

I try to remind myself every day to make a conscious choice to be happy. I don't always make it, but I try. In reel life too, I'm trying to choose happiness for Villy. Even the tiniest glimmer of hope. Like when Vicki was making a play date for Billy and Johnny, and she was leaning on the bar, kind of collapsing under Billy's gaze, smiling, her hand ever so close to Billy's. Or when Vicki hugged her brother in law Jack at the hospital.

Villy's happiness is on course. Be it ever so long a road.

#31487   2013/07/28 06:07AM
    Supercouplev...

Maybe Victoria will see Billy and Melanie with their heads together, and she will ask him about it, and he will tell her what is going on.

Tired of them having Billy talking to other women, first it was Chloe, now Melanie, time to talk to Vicki (I guess that starts this week), will that mean no more Melanie, will he finally be out of that s/l, I hope so.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31488   2013/07/28 06:19AM
    greengrass

It's sure taking a long time for our sexy lovebirds to get back together,I sure hope when they do it was worth the wait.We need a really good make up love scene.

I also hope once Villy starts talking that he won't have anything more to do with Melanie and this stupid s/l.I think once Melanie press's the charges then it's all up to her. I don't see any reason for Billy to be involved in it anymore.Unless Victor has something up his sleeve with this whole thing.

#31489   2013/07/28 06:58AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: It's sure taking a long time for our sexy lovebirds to get back together,I sure hope when they do it was worth the wait.We need a really good make up love scene.

I also hope once Villy starts talking that he won't have anything more to do with Melanie and this stupid s/l.I think once Melanie press's the charges then it's all up to her. I don't see any reason for Billy to be involved in it anymore.Unless Victor has something up his sleeve with this whole thing.

I really don't think Victor had anything to do with this, mainly because it was Billy's idea and he had to talk her into it, I really don't see any downfall for Billy, they just used him to get the ball rolling. Even if Vicki did see them putting their heads together, not once did it look like they were getting too close, it just looked like two people talking, if it all blows up in Melanie's face, it just looks bad on her. I just can't see any way that this could hurt Billy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31490   2013/07/28 08:06AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I get the lawsuit (from Billy's point), it really doesn't even matter if it works, (Vicki does need to find out somehow, even if Billy tells her), that Billy talked Melanie into doing this in attempts to get Vicki what she wants (she doesn't mind working with Victor, when they are together, he really doesn't bad mouth Billy that much, he knows it is a waste of time, and it would just distance them). She just needs to know what Billy was trying to do. It would be like, ahhh you did that for me.

I guess I should say Victor doesn't bad mouth Billy to the point that it would cause stress, when Villy is together, most of his badmouth is just like being snarky (especially to Victoria) and easily ignored.

I really don't think it will work, but it is a sweet gesture.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well, the kind of badmouthing I was talking about is the times that he plants seeds of doubt about Billy's current actions, or at least tried to. Like the crap he fed Victoria when Billy was in CA, about how he was out picking up women, drinking or gambling, when the actual reason she couldn't reach him was he was on his way home, trying to surprise her.

That was a time, when they were already on the outs, and Victoria was asking for some help, right now they aren't on the outs, so, until they find out what Victor is doing (or has done), Victoria would love to have Adam's job (as she told Adam).

I just thought of something, once again the writers are copying 2011, Villy on the same page, even when they are in different places, Victoria saying maybe she'll take Adam's job, and Billy trying to get it for her, that is why they put Billy in this lawsuit, to put Villy on the same page.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/28 08:09AM
    « 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list