List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 06:42PM, Views: 2158530, Replies: 44988
    « 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 » »| page:
    #31411   2013/07/26 09:51AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Billy could invite her out for dinner and they could talk and maybe hold hands across the table.

Nikki told Victoria that she has to start supporting Billy,so maybe this is where it will start.

Billy and Victoria have to start getting close again for Victor to do something that both Nikki and Victoria find out about because it does say that Nikki tells Victor that she has had enough of his meddling in Victoria's marriage and it is suppose to put a crack in Victor and Nikki's marriage.Then it says "Who is the man that could wreak their marriage".

#31412   2013/07/26 10:03AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Billy could invite her out for dinner and they could talk and maybe hold hands across the table.

Nikki told Victoria that she has to start supporting Billy,so maybe this is where it will start.

Billy and Victoria have to start getting close again for Victor to do something that both Nikki and Victoria find out about because it does say that Nikki tells Victor that she has had enough of his meddling in Victoria's marriage and it is suppose to put a crack in Victor and Nikki's marriage.Then it says "Who is the man that could wreak their marriage".

It could be something that he has already done, that is how it has been working, maybe they find out, he was behind the kidnapping, or even just Billy gambling again, that would do it. They don't have to be getting close again for Victor to do something, he could ask Victoria about divorce again, and she says no, maybe they just find out about the divorce papers, wonder if he would be able to get it filed without them knowing, he is VN.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31413   2013/07/26 10:10AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Billy could invite her out for dinner and they could talk and maybe hold hands across the table.

It could be something that he has already done, that is how it has been working, maybe they find out, he was behind the kidnapping, or even just Billy gambling again, that would do it. They don't have to be getting close again for Victor to do something, he could ask Victoria about divorce again, and she says no, maybe they just find out about the divorce papers, wonder if he would be able to get it filed without them knowing, he is VN.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I was thinking the same thing about the divorce,but wouldn't he have to forge their name,But victor told Abby that Victoria would be ready to sign them when she got home from DC and then we haven't heard anything more about them.If he did forge their name Billy(i don't now if Victoria would or not) could have him charged and they would just get married again.

#31414   2013/07/26 10:15AM
    villyforever55

Quote trunks: They haven't given Vicki a great story in a while she deserves it, she's bad azz, i just adore and love AH, she can make a man swoon, woooooooohhh and she can act her azz off. They should've had every Newman kid including victor at Newman working together, boy the top would've blew off that place with all the snarking going around. So many missed opportunities by the writers. If they did this the ratings would've went through the roof, it's must watch TV and i would never miss that.

I agree. That girl is a straight up gangster. She made Chloe and Chelsea look like a couple of amateurs, going up against her. She stood there looking beautiful, with all her fangs out, and very calmly told them what they were going to do. Don't mess with my man!

Team Victoria!

Villy Forever!!

#31415   2013/07/26 10:52AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I was thinking the same thing about the divorce,but wouldn't he have to forge their name,But victor told Abby that Victoria would be ready to sign them when she got home from DC and then we haven't heard anything more about them.If he did forge their name Billy(i don't now if Victoria would or not) could have him charged and they would just get married again.

I don't think they would have to get married again (3 is enough, for now ), I would think they would be able to dispute the divorce, since neither one filed.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31416   2013/07/26 11:08AM
    villyforever55

And then sue Victor and the lawyer for forgery! I believe that's a crime.

#31417   2013/07/26 11:21AM
    trunks

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trunks: They haven't given Vicki a great story in a while she deserves it, she's bad azz, i just adore and love AH, she can make a man swoon, woooooooohhh and she can act her azz off. They should've had every Newman kid including victor at Newman working together, boy the top would've blew off that place with all the snarking going around. So many missed opportunities by the writers. If they did this the ratings would've went through the roof, it's must watch TV and i would never miss that.

I agree. That girl is a straight up gangster. She made Chloe and Chelsea look like a couple of amateurs, going up against her. She stood there looking beautiful, with all her fangs out, and very calmly told them what they were going to do. Don't mess with my man!

Team Victoria!

Villy Forever!!

That's why i love her because she's a g when she needs to be and sweet when she needs to be. That is why her and Adam may not get along because they are two siblings in a pod, they are so much alike. I know exactly Chelsea was thinking when Vicki was ripping into Chloe"damn its like Adam in a wig" .Nobody messes with Vicki or her family "you got that". Man i lovvvvvvvveeee this woman.

#31418   2013/07/26 11:37AM
    villyforever55

I'm surprised she didn't mention that Chloe had tried the same fake daddy plan and it didn't work for her so why would it work now. Adt she did you see Chloe squirm when Vickie reminded her that she married Billy knowing he didn't love her. Loved it!

Team Victoria!

Villy Forever!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/26 11:38AM
    #31419   2013/07/26 12:10PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55: I'm surprised she didn't mention that Chloe had tried the same fake daddy plan and it didn't work for her so why would it work now. Adt she did you see Chloe squirm when Vickie reminded her that she married Billy knowing he didn't love her. Loved it!

Team Victoria!

Villy Forever!!

I loved the way Chelsea looked at Chloe when Victoria said that. So good.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31420   2013/07/26 12:54PM
    Supercouplev...

Loving all the Victoria love and support

Team Villy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list