List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:17PM, Views: 2309470, Replies: 46409
    « 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 » »| page:
    #31401   2013/07/26 09:07AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

2 months ago Victoria chose Billy over Newman, and then 1 month ago Billy spent his first day out if the house. So, hopefully within one month, Victoria chooses Billy all over again. Hopefully, next week!

It is going to tear Billy up to watch Jack lose Phyllis. He is going to want to grab Victoria and hold on tight. I hope he doesn't stop himself from doing just that. Victoria will cave for sure.

I just remember the times when Vicki had been at odds with her father. Then a crisis happens and Victor hugs her, and seemingly all is forgiven. It shouldn't be quite that easy with Billy, but Billy's been doing the work to gain back her trust.

#31402   2013/07/26 09:11AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: More spoilers for the week of July 29th.

7/29,The blogger acts against Neil's family

7/30,Billy and Melanie join forces against Adam

8/1,Michael and Lauren get unexpected news about Fen

Billy contacts Victoria

8/2,jack proclaims his love for Phyllis

I don't understand what Billy and Melanie are doing, are they just talking her case, I have had enough of that. Oh well, guess we will have to wait and see, I just had an interesting though, what if she is pregnant, but not with Adam, but, she claims it is Adam's.

That would make for an interesting conversation between Billy and Victoria.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31403   2013/07/26 09:13AM
    villyforever55

I like both, but I do prefer him clean shaven. Either way, he's like fine wine.

Oh, I'm glad Billy got to see Victoria in that dress. She looked gorgeous!

Villy Forever!!

#31404   2013/07/26 09:15AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote spartes: MUCH LOVE TO OUR VILLY ON THREAD POST NO HATE HERE {HAPPY THOUGHT'S FOR VILLY} Hey Billy fans what y'all like better the short hair or the long? Ever way he is still handsome and got it going on.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I like the short hair, don't mind the long hair, except when it is slicked back, sorry, but it just looks bad like that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31405   2013/07/26 09:17AM
    greengrass

I like Billy with long hair,short hair, shaven, unshaven,I'll take Billy what ever way he wants to be.

Yes and hopefully next week when billy reach's out to Victoria her walls will start coming down were he is concerned and they will start talking and spending time together,with or without johnny.

#31406   2013/07/26 09:29AM
    Supercouplev...

The timing would be right for the week of the 5th (Monday), Friday Cnd, what a sweet relief, love scene.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31407   2013/07/26 09:34AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: The timing would be right for the week of the 5th (Monday), Friday Cnd, what a sweet relief, love scene.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Do you really think it will happen that fast.For some reason i don't think it will.But i still say they will be back together by the end of Aug.There is no spoiler for them that week at all.So maybe

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/26 09:36AM
    #31408   2013/07/26 09:41AM
    villyforever55

I would settle for them just being around each other, talking and Victoria not backing away from all physical contact. Can they hold hands or something? Or, have Billy brush the hair off her face? Something?!?

Villy Forever!!

#31409   2013/07/26 09:46AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: The timing would be right for the week of the 5th (Monday), Friday Cnd, what a sweet relief, love scene.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Do you really think it will happen that fast.For some reason i don't think it will.But i still say they will be back together by the end of Aug.There is no spoiler for them that week at all.So maybe

Just comparing to the break up of 2011, their love scene the first part of Aug, and even in NY, she was still mad, but they still made love, then they talked things out, then Vicki found out what Victor did. Vicki even said, looking into his eyes, all she thinks about is how much she loves him, now that he has quit gambling, she finds out Victor kept him away from the fundraiser, even Chloe saying Billy just wants Victoria. Then he reaches out to her, how will she be able to control herself.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31410   2013/07/26 09:47AM
    trunks

They haven't given Vicki a great story in a while she deserves it, she's bad azz, i just adore and love AH, she can make a man swoon, woooooooohhh and she can act her azz off. They should've had every Newman kid including victor at Newman working together, boy the top would've blew off that place with all the snarking going around. So many missed opportunities by the writers. If they did this the ratings would've went through the roof, it's must watch TV and i would never miss that.

« 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list