List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 04:37PM, Views: 2217891, Replies: 45653
    « 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 » »| page:
    #31381   2013/07/26 05:25AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 38!

If Villy would only hurry up and get pregnant, they could find out about it at the time of Kay's funeral. Say, for instance, there's some kind of emotional breakdown (the good kind) between Villy next week. Yet Vicki still won't agree to go back home with him. In the meantime she finds out that she's pregnant, but doesn't tell him, as she doesn't want a baby to be the reason they get back together. Then when the memorial service is held, maybe Billy makes a speech about family love, and how that kind of support means everything, Vicki decides to tell Billy that they're going to have a baby and she wants them all to live together as a little family.

Are we ever going to hear that Billy has gone to a 2nd GA meeting? A 3rd? Don't know why Melanie has to get involved with Villy at all. It's just one more way to prop up a s/l for ChelsHo (as character witness). I think MCE is a fantastic actress but her character has just been shoved in the face of so many GC'ites. Billy, Vicki, Victor, Adam, Sharon, Chloe, Dylan, Avery. She's the one and only designer for Jabot, with no credentials and no following. In the roughly 18 mos. she's been in GC, she's on her 3rd pregnancy with 3 men (according to her).

Again, she can have all the kids she wants with all the men she can handle, but, selfishly, it worries me that if she has a baby that's gonna hang around for a while, then it makes it harder for the writers and casting to deal with another baby on the set. Since most of these babies are twins, then that's 4 babies on the set.

4 babies! That's a lot of work for BM, since he seems to be the resident baby whisperer. A big job, but he can do it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/26 05:34AM
    #31382   2013/07/26 05:26AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: I was just reading some stuff on the other sight's and everyone figures that Victoria and Nikki will discover that Victor is behind everything that is happening in Villy's marriage right down to him being behind Billy's gambling relape ,within the next few weeks,Victoria will go back to Billy and help support him with his gambling addiction and then down the road when everything settles down,Villy will discover they are pregnant.Nikki is so angry at victor she start's hanging out with the good Doctor Costner.

I all sounds good to me, Villy back together and pregnant. And Nikki, she needs to be with someone who respects her and that's not Victor; he doesn't respect anyone and needs to be alone.

Villy Forever!!

I know that some people still have mix feelings about Villy being in another baby story and I have to admit I was one of those people but gosh darn it let them have that dream baby of their's that they have always wanted. Reed, Johnny & Delia could use another sibling. Who says that Vicki can't get pregnant, raise a family and have a job. This is 2013 people. The story won't even have to be about the baby alone so there u go. Team Newbott! So boy or girl? LOL!

It has to be a girl, Victoria needs a little her, Delia needs a little sister

#31383   2013/07/26 05:50AM
    greengrass

All these s/l are moving so slow,really beyond slow.We will be lucky if Villy is back together by (US) Thanksgiving.I wonder why JFP &JG thinks that they have to move every s/l so bamn slow.People get bored after awhile and just don't care anymore,or is that what they want.JFP has recked a lot of other soaps,so is that what she is trying her damnest to do here too.

I don't care about Chelsea and her baby anymore

I don't care about Rose

I don't care about the blogger

All Cane and Lily do is pretend to have a love scene,really don't care about that.No interest in those two at all.

Dylan is so boring he is a snooze fest

The only character's I'm interested in anymore is Jack and of course Villy.the rest of them i could care less.

#31384   2013/07/26 05:50AM
    villyforever55

Yes! A girl with blue eyes, like her parents, named Katherine Colleen Abbott, nickname K.C.

#31385   2013/07/26 05:57AM
    villyforever55

I hope Billy does speak at Katherine's memorial and it's not just Cane. Billy and Katherine had a much longer relationship and to him, she was his grandmother. Even though they didn't have much screen time together recently, I hope they don't shortchange him on this. He would speak beautifully, like he did at Cane's fake memorial. Who could do it better?

#31386   2013/07/26 06:14AM
    greengrass

I hope they do also let Billy speak at Katherine's funeral,Billy does such a good job speaking from the heart and i also hope that Villy is back together by then(but I'm not holding my breath on that to happen)

LOVE VILLY ALWAYS

#31387   2013/07/26 06:34AM
    beautyseat

Quote villyforever55: I hope Billy does speak at Katherine's memorial and it's not just Cane. Billy and Katherine had a much longer relationship and to him, she was his grandmother. Even though they didn't have much screen time together recently, I hope they don't shortchange him on this. He would speak beautifully, like he did at Cane's fake memorial. Who could do it better?

Remember Colleen's funeral? Billy planned the whole thing, many guests wore red, and the red balloons lifted off to the heavens. He spoke of Colleen's joy for life and how she reflected the positive spirit of her mother Traci. I think that's where Vicki started to see something special in Billy and all of the Abbotts, when she showed up at the memorial to thank the Abbotts for saving her (sorry azz) father, and they all told fun stories about Colleen. Even though he was a carousing playboy, Billy was deeply anchored to his family and would walk through fire for them. And that was something that Vicki never expected to discover about Billy, a man who would one day become the greatest love of her life.

Someone mentioned Cane at the funeral, I just know he's going to hijack the whole thing, if allowed. The legacy characters each need to speak...Nikki, Jack, Victor (grrr), Neil, Jill, Billy, Esther. Hope Murphy will be there and not called away on an emergency fishing trip to the town pond.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/26 06:42AM
    #31388   2013/07/26 06:42AM
    greengrass

I just wish those two great loves of each others lives(Villy) would get back together already.

VILLY FOREVER

I'm still trying to keep HAPPY THOUGHT'S for Villy but it is really getting hard.(nothing is happening)It's like there at a stand still.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/26 06:45AM
    #31389   2013/07/26 06:57AM
    villyforever55

And let's not forget Brock and Mac, I'm sure they will be there along with Tucker, Chance and Nina. It's not that I dislike Cane, I just think there are people who have a much longer history with her that should be given the opportunity to speak. In that respect, Cane is a newbie. But, not Chloe, she stole from Katherine and doesn't deserve the right to speak even if she is her goddaughter.

#31390   2013/07/26 06:58AM
    greengrass

I don't like Cane the actor or the character and it just makes me sick to think he might hijack the memorial the same way he did the tribute,at the tribute he had to be the center of attention,when anyone went to say anything he jumped right in an interrupted them,I felt like reaching through the TV and choking him,he was that rude.I really hope they give everyone that had a connection to KC a chance to speak.

« 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list