List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 01:37PM, Views: 2223365, Replies: 45718
    « 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 » »| page:
    #31371   2013/07/25 04:45PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote My-iceVilly: You know what I find really weird about Vicki blackmailing Chelsea at this point with the baby thing and it's something I just realize but who is she going to tell? Vicki doesn't like Adam so why would she tell him or would even think to tell him first and she hardly knows Dylan so why would she want to burden herself by telling him something like that now after so many Months of knowing this secret.

See why it was pointless to involve Chelsea in this story cause no matter who Victoria tells they are going to want to know how did she know about this secret. If Vicki tells Adam she is going to be in hot water with him since he hates her and if she tells Dylan she will be in hot water with him as well. Adding Chelsea to the story just felt more like a plot point just to keep Chelsea more on edge. I really think that Vicki is bluffing. I wonder how Chloe & Chelsea will get her to not say anything since we all know that Chloe is not going to listen anyway.

Anyway I hope that when Victoria does decide to tell Dylan or Adam the truth that it will be more because she wants to tell them and not because she wants to blow Chelsea's secret out of the water. I don't know why though but I feel like if there is anyone who is going to reveal Chelsea's secret, it's going to be Chelsea herself. Looks like the truth about Chelsea's baby won't be out until September and after the baby is born base on what JM said on twitter. So I guess that the baby will be born the week after next or just sometime in August and then Chelsea will realize that something is off with the baby's eye sight, I guess sometime around the early parts of September.

I wouldn't be surprise if the truth comes out like this: Adam confronts Chelsea about the baby's eye sight after realizing himself that something is off since he would know and mentions how the baby is really his and then Dylan hears Adam says this and forces Chelsea to tell him if Adam is telling the truth. Then there is this way that the truth could come out: Chelsea seeing that the baby could be blind, sees it as karma and is greatly affected by this and decides to tell Dylan the truth.

They have dragged this s/l on for so long i could care less about Adam,Dylan and Chelsea and her baby.I really don't care what happens to any of them.They could drop out of sight for all i care.

#31372   2013/07/25 05:49PM
    greengrass

I was just reading some stuff on the other sight's and everyone figures that Victoria and Nikki will discover that Victor is behind everything that is happening in Villy's marriage right down to him being behind Billy's gambling relape ,within the next few weeks,Victoria will go back to Billy and help support him with his gambling addiction and then down the road when everything settles down,Villy will discover they are pregnant.Nikki is so angry at victor she start's hanging out with the good Doctor Costner.

#31373   2013/07/25 06:20PM
    Supercouplev...

Just signing in to say I'm just waiting for good times.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31374   2013/07/25 06:20PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I was just reading some stuff on the other sight's and everyone figures that Victoria and Nikki will discover that Victor is behind everything that is happening in Villy's marriage right down to him being behind Billy's gambling relape ,within the next few weeks,Victoria will go back to Billy and help support him with his gambling addiction and then down the road when everything settles down,Villy will discover they are pregnant.Nikki is so angry at victor she start's hanging out with the good Doctor Costner.

I all sounds good to me, Villy back together and pregnant. And Nikki, she needs to be with someone who respects her and that's not Victor; he doesn't respect anyone and needs to be alone.

Villy Forever!!

#31375   2013/07/25 07:14PM
    Deana4Villy

Just looked at CBS SID new issue. There is no new info on Villy. There is a standout scene piece for Billy and Nikki, which does little more than recap the scene. In the feedback pages, there are 2 thumbs down comments about lack of romance and Villy's situation. One calls them soap supercouple gold. Quote of the week is Billy's confirmation to Traci that he was drunk. Villy is #3 across the board in the poll.
    As for Y&R, articles on Shick and Sharon's lie, article on Mac Erich, and something on Stacy Haiduk. Now maybe you can tell if you want to send your money or not. I subscribe, but otherwise, this would have been a skim while waiting to check out my groceries, and nothing more. It's pretty heavy on B&B.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 07:17PM
    #31376   2013/07/25 07:24PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: Just looked at CBS SID new issue. There is no new info on Villy. There is a standout scene piece for Billy and Nikki, which does little more than recap the scene. In the feedback pages, there are 2 thumbs down comments about lack of romance and Villy's situation. One calls them soap supercouple gold. Quote of the week is Billy's confirmation to Traci that he was drunk. Villy is #3 across the board in the poll.
    As for Y&R, articles on Shick and Sharon's lie, article on Mac Erich, and something on Stacy Haiduk. Now maybe you can tell if you want to send your money or not. I subscribe, but otherwise, this would have been a skim while waiting to check out my groceries, and nothing more. It's pretty heavy on B&B.

That's all I ever do, skim, while at the grocery store.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31377   2013/07/25 07:53PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy: Just looked at CBS SID new issue. There is no new info on Villy. There is a standout scene piece for Billy and Nikki, which does little more than recap the scene. In the feedback pages, there are 2 thumbs down comments about lack of romance and Villy's situation. One calls them soap supercouple gold. Quote of the week is Billy's confirmation to Traci that he was drunk. Villy is #3 across the board in the poll.

Oh, there is a Missing Mrs. C article. Favorite scenes pictured with short captions.

#31378   2013/07/25 07:57PM
    villyforever55

I just watched the last Villy scene again. It looks like Vickie almost let him hold her hand but stopped herself. She is not ready to let him touch her at all, for the same reason she can't stay at their home with him. She wouldn't be able to resist him, but then, who can blame her. I don't think Billy understands that. But, they will be together again soon. All that needs to happen is for them to have one good, sweet kiss.

Villy Forever!!

#31379   2013/07/25 10:24PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55: I just watched the last Villy scene again. It looks like Vickie almost let him hold her hand but stopped herself. She is not ready to let him touch her at all, for the same reason she can't stay at their home with him. She wouldn't be able to resist him, but then, who can blame her. I don't think Billy understands that. But, they will be together again soon. All that needs to happen is for them to have one good, sweet kiss.

Villy Forever!!

Remember what she told him after she found out that he had known where Victor was in LA all along, she told him not to do anything to try and influence her decision about their marriage cause she knows that once he turns on the charm, it would be hard for her to think about it LOL. That's why she left the house and went to the ranch when she did cause she knows that if she had stayed and took one look into his puppy dog eyes, she would melt LOL. I can't wait to see what he does next week when he reaches out to her. I actually love it when Billy woos her, I just love that kind of stuff LOL. You go get your woman Billy LOL.

#31380   2013/07/25 10:36PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: I was just reading some stuff on the other sight's and everyone figures that Victoria and Nikki will discover that Victor is behind everything that is happening in Villy's marriage right down to him being behind Billy's gambling relape ,within the next few weeks,Victoria will go back to Billy and help support him with his gambling addiction and then down the road when everything settles down,Villy will discover they are pregnant.Nikki is so angry at victor she start's hanging out with the good Doctor Costner.

I all sounds good to me, Villy back together and pregnant. And Nikki, she needs to be with someone who respects her and that's not Victor; he doesn't respect anyone and needs to be alone.

Villy Forever!!

I know that some people still have mix feelings about Villy being in another baby story and I have to admit I was one of those people but gosh darn it let them have that dream baby of their's that they have always wanted. Reed, Johnny & Delia could use another sibling. Who says that Vicki can't get pregnant, raise a family and have a job. This is 2013 people. The story won't even have to be about the baby alone so there u go. Team Newbott! So boy or girl? LOL!

« 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list