List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/19 07:43PM, Views: 2295357, Replies: 46325
    « 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 » »| page:
    #31361   2013/07/25 11:10AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

I was just reading on YR insider's twitter and someone asked if there were any upcoming scenes with Amelia, Billy, Mel, and Jess coming up b/c those are always so good. The answer was that there's a LOT of good stuff coming up and thanks for watching #YR and to hang in there, etc.

So there's that.

#31362   2013/07/25 11:27AM
    greengrass

Quote beautyseat: I was just reading on YR insider's twitter and someone asked if there were any upcoming scenes with Amelia, Billy, Mel, and Jess coming up b/c those are always so good. The answer was that there's a LOT of good stuff coming up and thanks for watching #YR and to hang in there, etc.

So there's that.

It sounds like there might be some scene's with those four coming up,that would be great.

#31363   2013/07/25 01:02PM
    greengrass

Villy wasn't on today and it doesn't look like they are on tomorrow either.

VILLY FOREVER

#31364   2013/07/25 02:04PM
    greengrass

You would think the writers could be a little more original, they are doing the same thing with Kyle and Summer as they did with Billy and Mackenzie,then played by(Ashley Bashioum & David tom)The only difference is that Ashley&David had chemistry,were Kyle and Summer don't.Then when they brought Clementine Ford on as Mac,her and Billy Miller had no chemistry at all,that's why they put her with JT,they had chemistry,and(BM&AH) Billy & Victoria have amazing chemistry together(the best i've ever seen)

So here we go again with another repeat s/l.

#31365   2013/07/25 02:25PM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: You would think the writers could be a little more original, they are doing the same thing with Kyle and Summer as they did with Billy and Mackenzie,then played by(Ashley Bashioum & David tom)The only difference is that Ashley&David had chemistry,were Kyle and Summer don't.Then when they brought Clementine Ford on as Mac,her and Billy Miller had no chemistry at all,that's why they put her with JT,they had chemistry,and(BM&AH) Billy & Victoria have amazing chemistry together(the best i've ever seen)

So here we go again with another repeat s/l.

Not sure who poor nuKyle would have chemistry with. Certainly not any of the Abbotts. Casting should try again.

#31366   2013/07/25 02:32PM
    Supercouplev...

Checked out the last 7 Villy episodes, here is a re-cap, The morning after Billy had gone to his GA meeting, Chloe stopped by, he told her, he will do the 12 steps on his own. Vicki talks to Nick, he gives her some advise. Vicki talks to Chloe, first warning. Vicki goes to see Billy about seeing Johnny, Summer and his GA meeting. Billy wanting to get Adam out of Newman, more love talk about Vicki. Vicki blackmails Chelsea to keep Chloe away from Billy. Vicki at the fundraiser (though she said she didn't want Billy there), very disappointed he didn't show. Vicki gives Chelsea and Chloe another warning about Chloe staying away from Billy. Vicki goes to see Billy, tells him about Phyllis's fall. Billy supporting Jack, wants him and Vicki to dance at Jack and Phyllis's wedding.

My point
    After an episode or two (hopefully one) with no Villy, next series should be them finding their way back to each other, all good.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31367   2013/07/25 03:05PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat: I'm thinking that maybe Vicki brings Johnny to CL for Billy's visit, and maybe Chloe sees it and gets jealous. That could further anger Vicki and she could make a move on ChelsHo.

But now we know that C is going to be a character witness for Adam which could make her want to tell him the truth. Maybe the surprise at Dylan and C's wedding is that she goes into labor, maybe after the stress of the testimony. And then that's where we get the pediatric eye dr. I couldn't care less if Chadam comes back, but then we get Dylan's breakdown. Wonder if Vicki will think that she should have told her secret.

I do love that Vicki has chosen to be stealthy and pragmatic about Billy. She's working behind the scenes to help him get strong on his own, although he doesn't understand that yet.

EB was on vacation for a couple of wks and came back June 25. So he should disappear from the canvas for a while, and maybe in the meantime Nikki can help Vicki and Billy get back together.

That's right. Victor should disappear soon, since he was in Monaco and then on his own vacation during the Emmy Awards. Since DD's Emmyis now on screen, Victor should be gone now.

#31368   2013/07/25 03:43PM
    My-iceVilly

You know what I find really weird about Vicki blackmailing Chelsea at this point with the baby thing and it's something I just realize but who is she going to tell? Vicki doesn't like Adam so why would she tell him or would even think to tell him first and she hardly knows Dylan so why would she want to burden herself by telling him something like that now after so many Months of knowing this secret.

See why it was pointless to involve Chelsea in this story cause no matter who Victoria tells they are going to want to know how did she know about this secret. If Vicki tells Adam she is going to be in hot water with him since he hates her and if she tells Dylan she will be in hot water with him as well. Adding Chelsea to the story just felt more like a plot point just to keep Chelsea more on edge. I really think that Vicki is bluffing. I wonder how Chloe & Chelsea will get her to not say anything since we all know that Chloe is not going to listen anyway.

Anyway I hope that when Victoria does decide to tell Dylan or Adam the truth that it will be more because she wants to tell them and not because she wants to blow Chelsea's secret out of the water. I don't know why though but I feel like if there is anyone who is going to reveal Chelsea's secret, it's going to be Chelsea herself. Looks like the truth about Chelsea's baby won't be out until September and after the baby is born base on what JM said on twitter. So I guess that the baby will be born the week after next or just sometime in August and then Chelsea will realize that something is off with the baby's eye sight, I guess sometime around the early parts of September.

I wouldn't be surprise if the truth comes out like this: Adam confronts Chelsea about the baby's eye sight after realizing himself that something is off since he would know and mentions how the baby is really his and then Dylan hears Adam says this and forces Chelsea to tell him if Adam is telling the truth. Then there is this way that the truth could come out: Chelsea seeing that the baby could be blind, sees it as karma and is greatly affected by this and decides to tell Dylan the truth.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 03:45PM
    #31369   2013/07/25 03:57PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly: You know what I find really weird about Vicki blackmailing Chelsea at this point with the baby thing and it's something I just realize but who is she going to tell? Vicki doesn't like Adam so why would she tell him or would even think to tell him first and she hardly knows Dylan so why would she want to burden herself by telling him something like that now after so many Months of knowing this secret.

See why it was pointless to involve Chelsea in this story cause no matter who Victoria tells they are going to want to know how did she know about this secret. If Vicki tells Adam she is going to be in hot water with him since he hates her and if she tells Dylan she will be in hot water with him as well. Adding Chelsea to the story just felt more like a plot point just to keep Chelsea more on edge. I really think that Vicki is bluffing. I wonder how Chloe & Chelsea will get her to not say anything since we all know that Chloe is not going to listen anyway.

Anyway I hope that when Victoria does decide to tell Dylan or Adam the truth that it will be more because she wants to tell them and not because she wants to blow Chelsea's secret out of the water. I don't know why though but I feel like if there is anyone who is going to reveal Chelsea's secret, it's going to be Chelsea herself. Looks like the truth about Chelsea's baby won't be out until September and after the baby is born base on what JM said on twitter. So I guess that the baby will be born the week after next or just sometime in August and then Chelsea will realize that something is off with the baby's eye sight, I guess sometime around the early parts of September.

I wouldn't be surprise if the truth comes out like this: Adam confronts Chelsea about the baby's eye sight after realizing himself that something is off since he would know and mentions how the baby is really his and then Dylan hears Adam says this and forces Chelsea to tell him if Adam is telling the truth. Then there is this way that the truth could come out: Chelsea seeing that the baby could be blind, sees it as karma and is greatly affected by this and decides to tell Dylan the truth.

I've gotten to the point, where I just don't care about Chelsea's baby. It wouldn't bother me, if Adam never found out the truth, but, I believe Dylan and the baby should know the truth.

I think Victoria blackmailing Chelsea was just to show how far she is willing to go, to get Chloe away from Billy (fighting for Billy), after thinking about the last week or so, it looks to me like it was all about Billy and Victoria fighting for each other. We know nothing will come of Vicki's blackmail, she will be getting closer to Billy, she will be able to watch over his recovery, and she won't be worried about Chloe interfering.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31370   2013/07/25 04:18PM
    greengrass

The way i see it is that Billy and Victoria are going to start spending more time together because of Johnny and they will begin to start getting close again,Victoria will start supporting Billy like Nikki told her too.Then Victor finds out and drop's a monkey wrench into it and that's where Nikki and Jill will come into the picture.I think this will all start to take place next week when Billy reach's out to Victoria.

VILLY FOREVER

« 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list