List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 09:58PM, Views: 2300238, Replies: 46366
    « 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 » »| page:
    #31351   2013/07/25 08:05AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

Quote greengrass: I'm waiting for Victoria to find out it was because of daddy that Billy wasn't at the fundraiser.

ME TOO AND I HOPE VERY SOON

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31352   2013/07/25 09:14AM
    greengrass

I was just wondering when is Victoria going to take Johnny to see Billy.She was suppose to set up a time for Billy to be with Johnny.I hope that happens this week or the first part of next week.

SENDING OUT LOTS OF LOVE FOR VILLY

#31353   2013/07/25 09:15AM
    spartes

I hope that when VILLY get back together that Vicki tell Billy don't let go. Pretty much like she told him after the bombing at the ranch.I really did like that(DON'T LET ,DON'T LET GO). SOON VILLY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31354   2013/07/25 09:30AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I was just wondering when is Victoria going to take Johnny to see Billy.She was suppose to set up a time for Billy to be with Johnny.I hope that happens this week or the first part of next week.

And, isn't Chloe supposed to be lurking around and getting jealous of Villy time? I want to see that too.

There sure is a lot of hate out their for our SuperCouple, but so what? They will prevail!

Villy Forever!!

#31355   2013/07/25 09:33AM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: Isn't it funny how much Billy could have told her that daddy came by OTB and told him not to show up at the fundraising. But we know that if Billy would have gotten the voicemail later he would have show up.But anyway our Billy loves his Vicki like no other man has.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

That's just like Billy not to mention it, but Vickie will find out about that and the divorce papers her father had the nerve to have the lawyer draw up. Both she and Nikki will be pissed. Victor never learns.

Villy Forever!!

#31356   2013/07/25 09:42AM
    greengrass

It should all come out once Villy starts hanging out together.When it was posted about Chloe lurking around and being jealous of Villy's moments,they said it would start in a couple of weeks and that was about two weeks ago that was posted on twitter.So hopefully with Billy reaching out to Victoria next week it will start with the Villy moments together.

#31357   2013/07/25 09:47AM
    Deana4Villy

Billy has made it crystal clear how he feels about Victor, just as Victor makes it known how he feels about Billy. The huge difference is that Billy doesn't want to put Victoria in the middle of their war, and make her choose sides. He helps her sort out her own feelings about her father, and doesn't try to jade her. That is true love.

Eventually, Victoria is going to get fed up living with Daddy and his constant verbal abuse of Billy, especially in front of her son. Then she'll move home where she can think in peace. Then she'll start thinking of all of the good times because their home is filled with Billy, and she can't be there without thinking of him.

#31358   2013/07/25 09:49AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I was just wondering when is Victoria going to take Johnny to see Billy.She was suppose to set up a time for Billy to be with Johnny.I hope that happens this week or the first part of next week.

I was thinking the same thing, time for Vicki to bring Johnny to Billy

#31359   2013/07/25 09:59AM
    Deana4Villy

It's been about a week to us, but I don't think it has even been 48 hours on the show. Wasn't the benefit later that day? I think it is only the day after the benefit on the show. It's too bad they didn't show Villy at the hospital. I pictured Billy offering to do exactly what he did for Jack, offering to get Vicki's change of clothes and other things to freshen up so she could stay at the hospital supporting Nick and Summer. That gorgeous dress and heels couldn't be comfortable for a long wait like that.

Little by little, Victoria's walls are cracking. I'm just waiting for Victor to be revealed for the crappy human being and father that he is, so Victoria will want to knock the down and run to Billy's waiting arms.

#31360   2013/07/25 10:30AM
    beautyseat

I'm thinking that maybe Vicki brings Johnny to CL for Billy's visit, and maybe Chloe sees it and gets jealous. That could further anger Vicki and she could make a move on ChelsHo.

But now we know that C is going to be a character witness for Adam which could make her want to tell him the truth. Maybe the surprise at Dylan and C's wedding is that she goes into labor, maybe after the stress of the testimony. And then that's where we get the pediatric eye dr. I couldn't care less if Chadam comes back, but then we get Dylan's breakdown. Wonder if Vicki will think that she should have told her secret.

I do love that Vicki has chosen to be stealthy and pragmatic about Billy. She's working behind the scenes to help him get strong on his own, although he doesn't understand that yet.

EB was on vacation for a couple of wks and came back June 25. So he should disappear from the canvas for a while, and maybe in the meantime Nikki can help Vicki and Billy get back together.

« 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list