List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 03:45AM, Views: 2341052, Replies: 46540
    « 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 » »| page:
    #31341   2013/07/24 10:21PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: Billy does seem to have his stuff together

Team Villy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Yes he does seem more together but the question is, is Victor finish luring Billy into more of his gambling? Something tells me that if he & Vicki don't really get back together by next week, that maybe it's just about her agreeing to move back to the house so they can be together for Johnny's sake, that I think Victor will see this as another reason to go after Billy again. Something has to happen next week for them. Personally I love that Vicki didn't get back with him right a way cause she thinks that Chloe is interested in him again and that Vicki isn't getting back with him now only cause she still can't forgive him. I want them to get back together naturally, like in 2011.

#31342   2013/07/24 10:41PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55: I just wish these two would realize they already have what everyone else in their combined orbits is looking for, true love, beautiful kids, and a happy home. Jack had to backtrack to Phyllis who's now in a coma. Nick, well, he's engaged to his ex-wife's sister after going back and forth between Sharon and Phyllis. Then, there's Sharon, who's trying to recreate her past with Nick. Chelsea, who's creating a family based on a lie, and Chloe, don't know what she's doing. Adam, he has nothing but NE and father. They just need to look around and thank their lucky stars that they can still have it all.

They just need to open their eyes.

Villy Forever!!

You know right they have it all but she is being too stubborn and he can't get that he just needs to get his life together which is to keep his addiction in check then he can get his family back. They can be such idiots sometimes LOL.

#31343   2013/07/25 04:02AM
    Deana4Villy

The someone pours their heart out spoiler isn't there anymore. None of the spoilers that replaced it look like they have anything to do with it. I don't think Villy will be on the next episode, but will be back on Monday or Tuesday.

Daniel should show up soon, since he was making arrangements to be on a plane the night she fell. I'm actually surprised she woke up. I guess now something happens to put her in a coma. I hope Sharon doesn't get near her. I don't want them making Sharon that sad and desperate.

A brain injury is bad, but does it bother anyone besides me that Phyllis had brain surgery, but still has all her beautiful hair, or her head isn't wrapped or appear to be bandaged? Also, she fell down a flight of stairs. You would think there would be some bruising or a cast for a fractured arm or leg. Billy looked in much worse shape in 2011 and he got up and walked out of there in 12 hours.

Oh, and now Billy has security cameras that are going to capture the blogger at OTB, but couldn't capture the poker game, so that he could have shown Victoria he didn't cheat on her? And what "presets" was Billy fixing? Was that a sound thing, or did that have something to do with the aforementioned security cameras, or what? Is there a TV on that ceiling with preset channels? That seems really out of place for a restaurant like OTB. That was just a strange scene. Neil couldn't have remembered that sitting at the table?

So now Kyle is running Jabot, and it his birthright, but what about the experienced Neil? He still runs the fashion division, couldn't he step up, instead of sitting in OTB all the time? There's been barely any evidence he still works anywhere since he fired Tyler.

Oh, and are you enjoying playing spot the Emmy? I am. I'm going to start keeping an eye out for Billy's at OTB or Blueberry Hill, too.

#31344   2013/07/25 05:32AM
    greengrass

TV Source Pulse Results July 15th

Billy #4,Amelia #2,Villy #4

They are #1 for Y&R

#31345   2013/07/25 05:59AM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 37!

The Bott Watch Train is rolling along; however, someone forgot to pick up Bott for the ride. Maybe we'll stop up ahead in an open field and find him under a cabbage leaf.

Oh, when will this reunion happen! The first time that Vicki allows Billy to touch her in any way, a hand on the back or shoulder, an arm brushed up against her in passing, a moment of finger play, Billy's soulful gaze into Vicki's longing eyes, the wait will be over.

#31346   2013/07/25 06:27AM
    spartes

Still waiting for VILLY and their happiness.I hope when VILLY do get back TOGETHER that it be just them 2 and Johnny and on one else like they was in 2011 .No daddy talk,no Adam,and please no Chloe at all.Just want them to move forward and as time goes on talk about everything else. But that night just VILLY. Then let VILLY found away to handler old daddy Satan and Satan jr. together. BEING TOGETHER MAKING OUR NEWBOTT.What the song{ALL NIGHT LONG}JUST VILLY.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 06:28AM
    #31347   2013/07/25 06:28AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: TV Source Pulse Results July 15th

Billy #4,Amelia #2,Villy #4

They are #1 for Y&R

Happy dance
    I was a little worried with them adding Chloe, but instead, back in the top 5, and back at #1 for Y&R, where they belong.

#31348   2013/07/25 07:08AM
    spartes

Isn't it funny how much Billy could have told her that daddy came by OTB and told him not to show up at the fundraising. But we know that if Billy would have gotten the voicemail later he would have show up.But anyway our Billy loves his Vicki like no other man has.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31349   2013/07/25 07:12AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote spartes: Isn't it funny how much Billy could have told her that daddy came by OTB and told him not to show up at the fundraising. But we know that if Billy would have gotten the voicemail later he would have show up.But anyway our Billy loves his Vicki like no other man has.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I say, if he would have gotten the invite from Victoria, nothing would have stopped him.

#31350   2013/07/25 07:17AM
    greengrass

I'm waiting for Victoria to find out it was because of daddy that Billy wasn't at the fundraiser.

« 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list