List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 08:31PM, Views: 2298793, Replies: 46352
    « 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 » »| page:
    #31331   2013/07/24 04:44PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Axl Rose: How come Billy hasn't interacted with Michael and Lauren considering he is Carmine's boss or former boss now and since Lauren is his aunt, his mother's sister, you would think Billy would at least be pulled into the whole Michael, Lauren, Carmine mess since Carmine did a number on Billy's Aunt Lauren

This show doesn't mix their characters all that well, case in point on yesterday's US episode Jill was just finding out that Michael had gotten arrested for pulling a gun on Carmine. Sure it hasn't been that long since it had happened (oh like almost 2 days) but still Lauren has been talking to Jill about her situation with Carmine & Michael, so why didn't she call Jill and tell her that Michael was arrested, come on not very realistic.

I would think that IRL when something like that happens u are going to want to call parents or your siblings to let them know what is going on. We know that Lauren won't call her mother cause they don't get along but Jill along with Scotty, Fen & Kevin are the family members who she is the most closest with but it's different with Jill cause she is her sister. I kind of find it weird that Billy only fired Carmine cause he was disturbing the customers by always causing a scene with Michael at the restaurant but what about the fact that as you said, that Lauren is his Aunt which would make Michael family.

It's the same with most of the families on this show. Whenever something happens some of them will find out about it weeks after the actual thing had happened. Look at how they had handled Kathrine's illness, everyone in GC loves Kathrine and know her and care about her and yet most of them were kept in the dark about her condition until the day of the surgery even Nikki.

#31332   2013/07/24 04:52PM
    Axl Rose

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Axl Rose: How come Billy hasn't interacted with Michael and Lauren considering he is Carmine's boss or former boss now and since Lauren is his aunt, his mother's sister, you would think Billy would at least be pulled into the whole Michael, Lauren, Carmine mess since Carmine did a number on Billy's Aunt Lauren

This show doesn't mix their characters all that well, case in point on yesterday's US episode Jill was just finding out that Michael had gotten arrested for pulling a gun on Carmine. Sure it hasn't been that long since it had happened (oh like almost 2 days) but still Lauren has been talking to Jill about her situation with Carmine & Michael, so why didn't she call Jill and tell her that Michael was arrested, come on not very realistic.

I would think that IRL when something like that happens u are going to want to call parents or your siblings to let them know what is going on. We know that Lauren won't call her mother cause they don't get along but Jill along with Scotty, Fen & Kevin are the family members who she is the most closest with but it's different with Jill cause she is her sister. I kind of find it weird that Billy only fired Carmine cause he was disturbing the customers by always causing a scene with Michael at the restaurant but what about the fact that as you said, that Lauren is his Aunt which would make Michael family.

It's the same with most of the families on this show. Whenever something happens some of them will find out about it weeks after the actual thing had happened. Look at how they had handled Kathrine's illness, everyone in GC loves Kathrine and know her and care about her and yet most of them were kept in the dark about her condition until the day of the surgery even Nikki.

You would think Billy would interact more with his Aunt Lauren or even his cousin Fen

#31333   2013/07/24 04:52PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: Has anybody else noticed our precious couple has been on (in one form or another) for 7 straight episodes, it has got to be leading somewhere, I am getting more sure, they will be back together by the end of next week. I also have to wonder if the spoiler they have (Billy reaches out to his wife), is backwards, like the one that said Billy was trying to get a hold of Chloe, just something that popped into my head.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I really wonder if they will get back together by next week as well but then again by these writers standards on how they tell a story, wouldn't that be too soon for Villy? They just love dragging these stories out. So why not just drag their reunion out a little bit more. *smh*

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 04:53PM
    #31334   2013/07/24 05:18PM
    beautyseat

I'm starting to think of scenarios for when Villy gets back together. I hope that, considering how long it's taken to put them back together, that care and attention would be taken for the event. And I hope their hands are all over every part of each other, slow and remembering what they've been missing, that a PG-14 audience is allowed to see.

I'm SO hoping for a real bed. I know it's too much to hope for a bed at Blueberry Hill. But at this point I'd be willing to settle for the GCAC, or the Abbott cabin, or even Dylan's hotel room (man, that would be rough).

I've even started thinking about what time of day, what they would be wearing, what music would be playing. I've been listening to This Years Love by David Gray, which was already featured in a montage. But I could see how it could be dedicated just to Villy for their reunion. It's slow and dreamy and the lyrics reflect so much of what Villy has gone through. I'd settle for any other song like it. Just don't want something like they do for Lane. And BTW, what's the deal with Lane and all the love scenes. They're so perfunctory and predictable. Don't want that boring boww-chicka-wow-wow sexy music stuff. Villy is sexy enough on their own.

#31335   2013/07/24 05:19PM
    greengrass

I would love to see them get back together next week but i don't think it's going to happen.I can see them breaking some walls down and maybe getting a little closer and communicating a little better.Then Victor will find out and pull another one of his roadblocks.I still think it will be around the end of Aug before they are really back together as TEAM VILLY and family

#31336   2013/07/24 05:59PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I would love to see them get back together next week but i don't think it's going to happen.I can see them breaking some walls down and maybe getting a little closer and communicating a little better.Then Victor will find out and pull another one of his roadblocks.I still think it will be around the end of Aug before they are really back together as TEAM VILLY and family

I would be ok with that, I would like to watch them come back together that way, like dating (like Lauren and Michael did), but more fun. I will say this, if Billy isn't staying at the house, Victoria needs to leave the ranch and move back home.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31337   2013/07/24 06:37PM
    villyforever55

I just wish these two would realize they already have what everyone else in their combined orbits is looking for, true love, beautiful kids, and a happy home. Jack had to backtrack to Phyllis who's now in a coma. Nick, well, he's engaged to his ex-wife's sister after going back and forth between Sharon and Phyllis. Then, there's Sharon, who's trying to recreate her past with Nick. Chelsea, who's creating a family based on a lie, and Chloe, don't know what she's doing. Adam, he has nothing but NE and father. They just need to look around and thank their lucky stars that they can still have it all.

They just need to open their eyes.

Villy Forever!!

#31338   2013/07/24 07:10PM
    Supercouplev...

I just thought of something, people are saying Victoria needs to hurry up and get Billy or she will lose him, I have to say why. In 2011 she waited for nearly 4 months not knowing why he left, where he went or, if he was coming back (and she had Sam to fall back on), so why should she rush her feelings, it is just rediculious.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31339   2013/07/24 07:46PM
    Supercouplev...

Billy does seem to have his stuff together

Team Villy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31340   2013/07/24 08:19PM
    dogg68

Quote Supercouplevilly: I just thought of something, people are saying Victoria needs to hurry up and get Billy or she will lose him, I have to say why. In 2011 she waited for nearly 4 months not knowing why he left, where he went or, if he was coming back (and she had Sam to fall back on), so why should she rush her feelings, it is just rediculious.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

its only been about 2 weeks in the soap world but it has been well its a month today since they broke up feels like a life time tho lol

« 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list