List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 07:01AM, Views: 2219029, Replies: 45655
    « 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 » »| page:
    #31321   2013/07/24 11:18AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

I thought Jill was suppose to be helping Billy through his mess,but here we have Jill in Cane's life again.What did Jill do in that short time forget she gave birth to Billy and naught Cane,Is it any wonder Billy doesn't have much to do with his mother,she is all about Cane forget you have a real son that need's your help.Just focus on the phony one.

VILLY FOREVER

#31322   2013/07/24 11:41AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly: You know, there one thing Vicki said to Chloe that I keep thinking about, it really rings true, and shows how much she is thinking about him, my own words "he doesn't need the added complication of an unwanted persuer, while he is trying to get his life back"

You also have to wonder why wouldn't Chloe just agree to leave Billy alone, any logical person would have just said, fine I won't bother him.

#31323   2013/07/24 12:50PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: You know, there one thing Vicki said to Chloe that I keep thinking about, it really rings true, and shows how much she is thinking about him, my own words "he doesn't need the added complication of an unwanted persuer, while he is trying to get his life back"

You also have to wonder why wouldn't Chloe just agree to leave Billy alone, any logical person would have just said, fine I won't bother him.

Especaily when Billy told her, thanks for the help, but, I am going to do the rest on my own.

#31324   2013/07/24 01:16PM
    greengrass

It didn't show Billy and Victoria at the hospital.It was the next day and Billy was there with Jack but Viki wasn't on.Billy told Jack that they both deserve some happiness and you get hitch and Victoria and i will dance at your wedding.

HAPPY THOUGHT'S FOR VILLY

#31325   2013/07/24 01:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

Especaily when Billy told her, thanks for the help, but, I am going to do the rest on my own.

And then continue to tell Victoria what a hard time HER husband is having, as if Victoria doesn't know. Vickie was right, it isn't Chloe's place to do or say anything. Handle your business, girl.

Funny, Victoria looks like a straight up woman compared to these two.

Do you think Billy will ever find out about this? LOL

Villy Forever!!

#31326   2013/07/24 01:48PM
    Axl Rose

Quote greengrass: I thought Jill was suppose to be helping Billy through his mess,but here we have Jill in Cane's life again.What did Jill do in that short time forget she gave birth to Billy and naught Cane,Is it any wonder Billy doesn't have much to do with his mother,she is all about Cane forget you have a real son that need's your help.Just focus on the phony one.

VILLY FOREVER

But in Jill's defense Cane is her son in every way that counts, blood does not make a family I am sure you know that by now, but yes I will admit Jill could be a better mother to Billy yes but how about her other son Phillip Chancellor III, her son Phillip who is in Australia right now?

Jill wasn't much of a mother to Phillip either just like how she isn't much of one to Billy but she is one to Cane, I wonder why that is sometimes?

But in Jill's defense I am sure she loves all 3 of her sons even though she does have a funny way of showing it

#31327   2013/07/24 02:38PM
    villyforever55

She is a more concerned parent to Cain that she has ever been with Phillip or Billy, whom I'm sure she loves. Since she didn't meet Cain until he was already an adult, it almost doesn't make sense. I think she feels too much guilt about how she raised Phillip and Billy, too much baggage. She doesn't have the same history with Cain, so that is easier for her and Cain accepts her as she is now, which is easy when comparing Jill to Genevieve.

#31328   2013/07/24 02:52PM
    Axl Rose

Quote villyforever55: She is a more concerned parent to Cain that she has ever been with Phillip or Billy, whom I'm sure she loves. Since she didn't meet Cain until he was already an adult, it almost doesn't make sense. I think she feels too much guilt about how she raised Phillip and Billy, too much baggage. She doesn't have the same history with Cain, so that is easier for her and Cain accepts her as she is now, which is easy when comparing Jill to Genevieve.

Exactly my point Jill knows she was a bad mother to her other sons Philip and Billy but with Cane her other son it is like she has the chance to start over at being a mother since she can't do that with either Philip or Billy since Philip is in Australia and since Billy has little to no contact with Jill so

But I will say Jill is a wonderful grandmother to her grandchildren Chance, Delia, Johnny, Charlie and Matilda

#31329   2013/07/24 03:27PM
    Supercouplev...

Has anybody else noticed our precious couple has been on (in one form or another) for 7 straight episodes, it has got to be leading somewhere, I am getting more sure, they will be back together by the end of next week. I also have to wonder if the spoiler they have (Billy reaches out to his wife), is backwards, like the one that said Billy was trying to get a hold of Chloe, just something that popped into my head.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31330   2013/07/24 03:29PM
    Axl Rose

How come Billy hasn't interacted with Michael and Lauren considering he is Carmine's boss or former boss now and since Lauren is his aunt, his mother's sister, you would think Billy would at least be pulled into the whole Michael, Lauren, Carmine mess since Carmine did a number on Billy's Aunt Lauren

« 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list