List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:26AM, Views: 2299382, Replies: 46356
    « 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 » »| page:
    #31311   2013/07/24 09:14AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

There is nothing in the Aug 5th spoilers about Villy but it does say that Adam reaches out to Chelsea to be a character witness.So they must be going to trial over these sexual harassment charges.

There is nothing about Victor either just Nikki warning Nick not to trust Sharon.

#31312   2013/07/24 09:15AM
    spartes

Do any of you think that Vicki was acting jealous while talking to Chloe & Chelsea? The haters think so but I think Vicki was letting them know how she feel.{period}Chloe stay away from my man(that it).

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31313   2013/07/24 09:20AM
    greengrass

Quote spartes: Do any of you think that Vicki was acting jealous while talking to Chloe & Chelsea? The haters think so but I think Vicki was letting them know how she feel.{period}Chloe stay away from my man(that it).

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

No i don't think Viki was acting jealous at all,she was just telling the two of them how it is.Chloe stay away from Billy or else.Viki now's that Billy loves her and only her so why would she be jealous.

#31314   2013/07/24 09:33AM
    Deana4Villy

They just have to be heading for a reunion with Billy's one track mind being telling anyone who will listen how much he loves her. We still don't have good insight to what Victoria's thinking right now. She did say they would get through their rough patch to Chelsea. And she's staking her claim, but I'd really like to better hear what she is thinking now that Billy has started GA. Her conversations with Nick and Nikki have been distracted by other things.

I don't see them being able to stay away from each other at the hospital in the same waiting area. I think one will seek refuge from the awkwardness at the chapel.

About Amelia's dress on Twitter, I thought the same thing, but I thought the picture is dated 7/13, and I thought the filming of Kay's memorial didn't begin until 7/16. So I've been wondering what else they spent so much time filming that it got to both AH and JM that way. They're both sacked out in the same place because the floor is the same. Maybe it is the gala Jill and Lauren planned to do.

#31315   2013/07/24 10:31AM
    spartes

WHY SO MUCH HATE FOR OUR VICKI,BUT IT ALL GOOD WE OVER HERE LOVE VICKI.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31316   2013/07/24 10:33AM
    trunks

Boy I'm so in love with AH she looked stunning today and victoria is a straight up gangsta with a soft spot for her family. I love her so much she's a g.

#31317   2013/07/24 10:41AM
    greengrass

If the writers are doing such a great job then why have they turn all the character's into people we don't even now anymore.Victoria used to be a very strong woman now they have made her into someone we don't even now anymore.Nikki used be an independent strong woman but not anymore.Nick used to have values,Victor he is getting worse and worse as time goes by,in the begining he use to be ruthless but nothing like he is now.Neil use to be a fighter but he has lost that too.I don't now what the writers are doing but it seems they don't have a clue who these characters are suppose to be anymore.Billy they are always letting people take advantage of him ,Billy is very smart to bad the writers wouldn't realize this.For one thing there is too many new people coming on board.We see more of the new ones than we do they vets and they are always throwing the vets under the bus to prop up the newbies.

We need a whole new writing and directing team or they should get their act together and JFP should quit bring all her friends on board.

#31318   2013/07/24 10:47AM
    greengrass

I love BM&AH(Villy) i just wish the writers would give them their spunk back,like they use to be.I now we can't go back to 2010 but we could see a little of that spunk.It wouldn't hurt.

#31319   2013/07/24 10:51AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: If the writers are doing such a great job then why have they turn all the character's into people we don't even now anymore.Victoria used to be a very strong woman now they have made her into someone we don't even now anymore.Nikki used be an independent strong woman but not anymore.Nick used to have values,Victor he is getting worse and worse as time goes by,in the begining he use to be ruthless but nothing like he is now.Neil use to be a fighter but he has lost that too.I don't now what the writers are doing but it seems they don't have a clue who these characters are suppose to be anymore.Billy they are always letting people take advantage of him ,Billy is very smart to bad the writers wouldn't realize this.For one thing there is too many new people coming on board.We see more of the new ones than we do they vets and they are always throwing the vets under the bus to prop up the newbies.

We need a whole new writing and directing team or they should get their act together and JFP should quit bring all her friends on board.

WELL SAID COULDN'T HAVE BEEN SAID ANY BETTER

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#31320   2013/07/24 11:09AM
    Supercouplev...

You know, there one thing Vicki said to Chloe that I keep thinking about, it really rings true, and shows how much she is thinking about him, my own words "he doesn't need the added complication of an unwanted persuer, while he is trying to get his life back"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 11:11AM
    « 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list