List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 09:30PM, Views: 1933821, Replies: 41954
    « 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 » »| page:
    #31001   2013/07/18 06:49PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

HAPPY DAYS ARE COMING SOON FOR OUR VILLY.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 06:51PM
    #31002   2013/07/18 06:53PM
    Deana4Villy

Can. Cont. :

Summer/Kyle: Summer is later shown getting ready to go out at the penthouse, and she opens the door to Kyle, who had a chat earlier in the show with Abby at CLs, about how he needs to be the friend and older brother Summer needs right now, and her over his own awkward feelings.

Lastly, Sharon is at the grave lamenting to Cassie's ghost that her plan isn't working, because Nick has Avery to lean on. She then says Nick will hate her for making him believe Summer wasn't his daughter, but Jack's, just as Phyllis appears, in time to hear it.

Quick note: MS is gorgeous in her green dress, that I think might be the one she wore to the ACMs. And AH looks fabulous in her silver or white dress with a high slit up the front. I hope we get to see Billy react to it.

#31003   2013/07/18 07:32PM
    Supercouplev...

I'm hoping Victor puts it in her head that Billy may be gambling (she may think it's her fault for not being there for him, her mother's words coming through), so, she goes to the restaurant, and finds him there, working.

Ahh the relief she will feel, maybe she will even tell him, she will be there for him, whenever he needs her.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 07:33PM
    #31004   2013/07/18 07:59PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I'm hoping Victor puts it in her head that Billy may be gambling (she may think it's her fault for not being there for him, her mother's words coming through), so, she goes to the restaurant, and finds him there, working.

Ahh the relief she will feel, maybe she will even tell him, she will be there for him, whenever he needs her.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Love this idea, but I can't help think she'll arrive at OTB to see Billy with Melanie, and misinterpret.

#31005   2013/07/18 08:11PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I'm hoping Victor puts it in her head that Billy may be gambling (she may think it's her fault for not being there for him, her mother's words coming through), so, she goes to the restaurant, and finds him there, working.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Love this idea, but I can't help think she'll arrive at OTB to see Billy with Melanie, and misinterpret.

That crossed my mind also, but, I think she would walk over and see what was going on, really don't think Billy would be as close to Melanie as what he was, when she saw him with Chloe.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#31006   2013/07/18 08:23PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That crossed my mind also, but, I think she would walk over and see what was going on, really don't think Billy would be as close to Melanie as what he was, when she saw him with Chloe.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That's exactly what she would do. Vickie is not shy about her husband. She would walk right over and check it out. I hope she does go to the restaurant, since she was looking for him at the gala. That was so cute, reminded me of the masquerade ball so long ago.

Villy Forever!!

#31007   2013/07/18 08:27PM
    villyforever55

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I wish Billy would just tell her that he needs her support. Not necessarily asking her to come home, he just needs to know the she really does support him as he works through this. I think she will, once she gets over her fear of being hurt. Nikki was right, that's part of the price for loving someone.

Villy Forever!!

#31008   2013/07/18 08:29PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That's exactly what she would do. Vickie is not shy about her husband. She would walk right over and check it out. I hope she does go to the restaurant, since she was looking for him at the gala. That was so cute, reminded me of the masquerade ball so long ago.

Villy Forever!!

You're both right. And Billy has had nearly the same conversation with Victor before. I feel a reunion in the works.

#31009   2013/07/18 09:31PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't think that Melanie is going to be a problem for them on tomorrow's CDN. If Chloe is on tomorrow then I am thinking more that someone will mention the kiss. I don't know if Victor will find out about it or if Chloe will let it slip to Vicki but that kiss is getting out, it's why they did a flashback to show it might cause problems for Billy. I mean she does confront Chloe & Chelsea next week. Honestly I don't know why Vicki involved Chelsea, how is she going to get Chloe to back off. Also it's stupid for Vicki to be jealous, its obvious that all Billy has on his mind is fixing his marriage. I really had hoped that the thing with Summer would have some kind of effect on Vicki, so that she would consider telling Dylan the truth. Don't get me wrong I love "take no prisoners Vicki" but Dylan doesn't deserve to be hurt and what's worst an innocent unborn baby is involve in all this. I do see a foreshadowing of Adam & Vicki clashing over this to which he will probably tease her about him blackmailing Billy and getting her out of Newman.

#31010   2013/07/18 09:37PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Villy Forever!!

You're both right. And Billy has had nearly the same conversation with Victor before. I feel a reunion in the works.

Something tells me that they will want to get back together at the fundraiser but something will happen that will not let that happen. Can't wait to see how and what Billy does when he reaches out to Vicki.

« 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list