List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/02 05:19AM, Views: 2274431, Replies: 46158
    « 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 » »| page:
    #30991   2013/07/18 05:35PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: A couple of things, in todays US, like the way they said hi to each other, like old times.

Todays Cnd, Billy being all confident and cocky with Victor, loved it, also, after Nikki told Victoria that she invited Billy, she started looking for him (she so wants him there). I don't think Billy will make it, too much going on, I think he was going to do something stupid anyway, (to Adam), not the time or the place Billy, anyway, looks like maybe Carmine is late, and I think maybe that is why he fired him, unless something happens at the restaurant, that he has to take care of, and then I guess we will have the whole Phyllis and Sharon thing, I think maybe the gala may be a bust anyway.

Billy is wearing the same cloths as the TVGN special, but Victoria isn't, so I think this coming week, is going to be very hectic for so many characters, it is going to be one heck of a week.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I wonder if he fires Carmine cause Michael & Lauren are actually family to him especially Lauren who is his Aunt. Billy might be looking out for family and that Carmine is causing problems for them. I could see Billy doing that or maybe Billy is just firing Carmine cause he is such a lousy worker base on his comment about Carmine being dumb LOL.

You know I had doubted Billy at first when he said that he was going to the GA meetings but I don't doubt him anymore cause he is already telling enough people that he is. Also I agree he is dressing differently, looking more healthy and acting differently with more confident. He11 he even made fun of Victor on Today's CDN LOL. This is the Billy I want to see more of.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 05:38PM
    #30992   2013/07/18 05:38PM
    Deana4Villy

OT: maybe this has been mentioned already somewhere since it has been 2 days, but I just started watching my DVR'd episode of Rizzoli & Isles, and Amelia's hubby, Thad, is in the opening scenes. I've now watched long enough to see that he isn't the corpse, so I'm looking forward to seeing him more, I hope.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 05:42PM
    #30993   2013/07/18 05:51PM
    greengrass

Can someone tell me what happened on the Can.show today.Our power was out for about 6hr. so i didn't get to see it.

#30994   2013/07/18 05:58PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: Ok, the more I think about it, the more I believe Carmine will show up to work late (Victor roadblock), Billy fires Carmine, Carmine calls Victor, blames him for him losing his job, Nikki overhears, and the fun begins. Hope Billy calls Victoria to let her know, he won't make it. You know Victor will say he is out gambling.

I will also say, poor Summer, she just lost the dad she always knew, now her mom (I don't think they will kill her off), if you think about it, she does have a few relatives have haven't changed Abby (cousin instead of aunt), Billy and Victoria, still aunt and uncle, and Johnny is still her cousin, wow.

I can see Billy reaching out to Victoria, he isn't strong enough to keep himself from Gambling, and keep Jack clean, he is going to be feeling a lot of pressure, (after the talk with Nikki), I don't think she will turn him down.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I like your idea about Carmine, hope it plays out that way tomorrow. Vicki is as stubborn as a bull isn't she? She so wants Billy at that fundraiser and she won't admit it LOL. Look at her looking out for him to walk through those doors LOL. Anyone ever get the feeling that every time that Jack talks about Phyllis supporting him and how she has been his rock through his addiction that Billy probably wants to bust and say that he wish that Victoria was able to support him as well and I am starting to think that they might have a conversation about that soon. I know that Billy keeps saying that he gets why she won't support him now but at the same time it must hurt.

#30995   2013/07/18 06:03PM
    spartes

I love this Billy too and I just wish that the writers will let Billy go on being more cockie and strong as he was in the begin.And with Vicki getting her mo-joe back all is well.Can we give Nikki a high 5?

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30996   2013/07/18 06:09PM
    My-iceVilly

Is it me or does today's CDN actually felt like an episode that was building up for characters to have certain confrontation for tomorrow Friday CDN (US Monday). Like Adam & Nick and maybe Jack & Victor, we already know that Phyllis is going to argue with Sharon cause of what she over heard at the end of the episode. Also if u notice something with Phyllis scenes lately it all feels like a build up for her leaving the show. Summer & her had a nice mother/daughter moment about Summer's situation. She even made her peace with Nick & Avery being together when she talked to Avery. I am really going to miss MS & Phyllis when they leave the show.

#30997   2013/07/18 06:15PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: Can someone tell me what happened on the Can.show today.Our power was out for about 6hr. so i didn't get to see it.

Villy: V is at ranch helping her mother get ready for the MS gala. Nikki tells her she wants her to invite Billy. Victor walks up behind to hear, starts badmouthing B and makes an excuse to leave. Nikki is nervous about her speech, V says speak from her heart, and Nikki tells her she should take her own advice. V says she'd love to tell him he was forgiven, move back home together, happy ever after, etc., but she can't. She doesn't want hurt again. Nikki tells her sometimes pain is part of loving someone. She then tells her addiction is easier to fight with support, and it is time for her to support Billy. V promises to think about it, but will not invite him. She walks away, and Nikki calls B leaving a message inviting him for V. Meanwhile, Victor arrives at OTB and tells B he isn't welcome at the gala. He tells him his marriage is over, and stay away from V. B says he's scared V will take him back, and that means there's hope for his marriage, and thanks V. Later, guests start arriving at the ranch, and Nikki tells V she invited B. V is shown shortly later, looking around expectantly. At OTB, B calls Melanie.

Jack/Billy: Jack calls Phyllis, she says she hasn't started getting ready for the gala yet, but she'll meet him there. Shortly later the bros. are talking in the Abbott living room, B asks J how he's holding up, J says he's coping. They marvel that J has a daughter, and J reveals plans to propose tonight. J says he wouldn't get through any of this without P. B says he get over his addiction easier if V was there to lean on, but he knows he has to do it for himself. J gets confirmation B's been to a meeting and restates that he is there for him.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 06:23PM
    #30998   2013/07/18 06:19PM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: I love this Billy too and I just wish that the writers will let Billy go on being more cockie and strong as he was in the begin.And with Vicki getting her mo-joe back all is well.Can we give Nikki a high 5?

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Yes, I see the old Billy returning. He was good with Adam. And then Victor shows up with the same old threats, but Billy wasn't buying. His response to Victor was correct, Victor is worried. That's my guy! He probably won't make it to the fundraiser, but it would be great if Vickie went by the restaurant to see him afterwards. Billy would get to see her in that dress.

Villy Forever!!

#30999   2013/07/18 06:37PM
    Deana4Villy

Can. recap cont.

Summer/Faith/Sharon/Nick: Summer is playing tea party with Faith at Sharon's. Nick arrives, Faith invites him to tea, Summer makes an excuse for him that lets him know he isn't welcome. Faith goes upstairs to start packing for a sleepover at a friend's, and Sharon and Nick tell Summer they wanted to tell Faith the truth all together. Summer insists they don't need to tell her anything, because Faith is her sister, and nothing will change that. Before Nick leaves, Faith comes downstairs to say goodbye and Nick says he'll miss her. Faith replies they'll be a family soon. Sharon asks Nick to go to Cassie's grave with her, but Nick declines, saying he has the MS thing.

Phyllis: She gets off call with Jack and she is at Underground, where Avery walks up to her. Avery tells Phyllis it is nice that she supports J supporting Nikki. P says it is like how she'll always love Nick, but she wants him to be happy, and A makes him happy. A thanks her for saying it, and then they discuss how difficult it is to believe Nick did this.

P later comes down the stairs all dressed for the gala at the penthouse where Summer oohs and ahhs, and has Phyllis strut for her. P obliges, and they talk about modeling, and share some sweet mother daughter talk. Finally, P invites S to go to the gala, but she declines. S then relays events at Sharon's and Faith's strange comment about family, wondering if she overheard the paternity conversation downstairs. P gets a strange look on her face and then asks if Sharon is going to Victor's. S says she's going to the grave, because she heard her invite Nick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 06:43PM
    #31000   2013/07/18 06:48PM
    spartes

LOOK OUT Victor your married daugther and her husband is going to get back together and soon.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list