List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 08:09PM, Views: 2346445, Replies: 46559
    « 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 » »| page:
    #30981   2013/07/18 11:22AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote spartes: Tell me why would Chloe think that she will get a shot at Billy when all he talk about is getting his wife back and his family. So these writers don't want any of the vet to get pass their pass.Like they haven't grown at all from their mistake at all. Well we know that Chloe was never going to get over Billy. But she kept it in check and her Vicki was being friends wouldn't act on them feeling.I thought Chloe was grown when it came to Billy and her feeling for him.I do like that chicken-hawk has been waken up once again. I do like Vicki letting Chloe know to stay away from her husband.Vicki hander your business.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I don't understand why Chloe would want to go back to being a booty call for Billy. That's all she ever was and ever would ever be. I thought she knew that.

She doesn't know Vickie, does she?

Villy Forever!!

You can't feel sorry for Chloe because she have been told so many time. Chloe said it to Chelsea herself that Victoria is all Billy needs. And maybe she think that she is dealing with the same Billy that was back in NY. I was liking Chloe will it look like she had VILLY back in 2012 so what happen. Chloe keep to remember that this is the same man that married this woman 3 TIME. {ANYWAY MORE ON CHLOE}

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30982   2013/07/18 12:51PM
    spartes

I got a question will daddy Satan be trying to break VILLY up every 6 months. Because it is getting old I must say. Why not give Satan something else to do for a chance but I know I'm asking a lot here.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30983   2013/07/18 01:53PM
    spartes

Quote spartes: VILLY WILL BE PLACE ON THE FRONT OF THE PAGE WITH ALL THERE IS LOVE WE CAN GIVE THEM AND MORE.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30984   2013/07/18 02:27PM
    spartes

I JUST WANT TO GIVE IT UP TO MOM BEAR NIKKI. I hope that Billy do come by the fundraiser and see what daddy Satan will do. You know that Billy can charm his way in anything you see how Vicki was about to melt just looking at him.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30985   2013/07/18 02:32PM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: I JUST WANT TO GIVE IT UP TO MOM BEAR NIKKI. I hope that Billy do come by the fundraiser and see what daddy Satan will do. You know that Billy can charm his way in anything you see how Vicki was about to melt just looking at him.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Vickie was melting, right there. He moved closer and she didn't move away. For a second she was staring into those blue eyes and had to stop herself. And Billy knows what she was feeling. They both know each other very well. So cute!!

Villy Forever!!

#30986   2013/07/18 02:35PM
    Deana4Villy

I hope they do the GA thing realistically too. I also looked at the site. Billy did say there are 12 steps, and we know he's only on #1. I'd like to see him back at a chapel talking about it, because GA is faith based, and is definitely about accepting that he can't change it alone, and needing God's guidance every day. There's also a related org. for Victoria and others called GamAnon.

I'd love to see a grand gesture on Billy's part to reach out. If Phyllis will be in the hospital soon, and family and friends will be gathering, I'm hoping they will comfort each other, and maybe that is the "reaching out" described.

I thought Katherine's death would cause them to reevaluate things, but I didn't know just what was going to happen with Phyllis. That will upset Vicki due to the past relationship/friendship. Billy will see it from Jack's POV, that the woman he loves may not survive. He will want to reach out to Victoria more than ever, IMO.

#30987   2013/07/18 03:06PM
    beautyseat

Quote Deana4Villy: I hope they do the GA thing realistically too. I also looked at the site. Billy did say there are 12 steps, and we know he's only on #1. I'd like to see him back at a chapel talking about it, because GA is faith based, and is definitely about accepting that he can't change it alone, and needing God's guidance every day. There's also a related org. for Victoria and others called GamAnon.

I'd love to see a grand gesture on Billy's part to reach out. If Phyllis will be in the hospital soon, and family and friends will be gathering, I'm hoping they will comfort each other, and maybe that is the "reaching out" described.

I thought Katherine's death would cause them to reevaluate things, but I didn't know just what was going to happen with Phyllis. That will upset Vicki due to the past relationship/friendship. Billy will see it from Jack's POV, that the woman he loves may not survive. He will want to reach out to Victoria more than ever, IMO.

Why can't you be one of the writers? I would love for everything to play out as you have described it. I especially like the inclusion about the chapel. That's always been an effective refuge for Billy.

I also liked what the GA site says about hitting rock bottom and why people gamble. Neither one is so cut and dry. Sometimes the answers are unclear. But the desire to submit to a higher power leads addicts to a way out of their downward spiral.

#30988   2013/07/18 03:55PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy: I hope they do the GA thing realistically too. I also looked at the site. Billy did say there are 12 steps, and we know he's only on #1. I'd like to see him back at a chapel talking about it, because GA is faith based, and is definitely about accepting that he can't change it alone, and needing God's guidance every day. There's also a related org. for Victoria and others called GamAnon.

Why can't you be one of the writers? I would love for everything to play out as you have described it. I especially like the inclusion about the chapel. That's always been an effective refuge for Billy.

I also liked what the GA site says about hitting rock bottom and why people gamble. Neither one is so cut and dry. Sometimes the answers are unclear. But the desire to submit to a higher power leads addicts to a way out of their downward spiral.

Thank you. I believe a lot of us on here have great ideas for our couple, if only the writers would listen to us. Of course, by the time we come up with the ideas, the writers are weeks ahead.

I believe Billy is coming out of the spiral, and I do believe he went to a meeting, just because of the change in him. He is dressing better. Like the owner of a restaurant should dress and present themselves better than their bartender. He is carrying himself with more confidence again. Jill told him to stand up, and now he is. It reminds me of when he was in the trailer, and we could tell when he got his spark back, because he started wearing button down shirts again, instead of the t-shirts and hoodie he'd been moping around in.

Aside from wardrobe, Billy is just a phenomenal actor, isn't he? Just what he can convey in his body language alone. I am endlessly fascinated by the nuances of his performance. I think MM is great too, but there is something less calculated about it for Billy.

#30989   2013/07/18 04:47PM
    Supercouplev...

A couple of things, in todays US, like the way they said hi to each other, like old times.

Todays Cnd, Billy being all confident and cocky with Victor, loved it, also, after Nikki told Victoria that she invited Billy, she started looking for him (she so wants him there). I don't think Billy will make it, too much going on, I think he was going to do something stupid anyway, (to Adam), not the time or the place Billy, anyway, looks like maybe Carmine is late, and I think maybe that is why he fired him, unless something happens at the restaurant, that he has to take care of, and then I guess we will have the whole Phyllis and Sharon thing, I think maybe the gala may be a bust anyway.

Billy is wearing the same cloths as the TVGN special, but Victoria isn't, so I think this coming week, is going to be very hectic for so many characters, it is going to be one heck of a week.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30990   2013/07/18 05:26PM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, the more I think about it, the more I believe Carmine will show up to work late (Victor roadblock), Billy fires Carmine, Carmine calls Victor, blames him for him losing his job, Nikki overhears, and the fun begins. Hope Billy calls Victoria to let her know, he won't make it. You know Victor will say he is out gambling.

I will also say, poor Summer, she just lost the dad she always knew, now her mom (I don't think they will kill her off), if you think about it, she does have a few relatives have haven't changed Abby (cousin instead of aunt), Billy and Victoria, still aunt and uncle, and Johnny is still her cousin, wow.

I can see Billy reaching out to Victoria, he isn't strong enough to keep himself from Gambling, and keep Jack clean, he is going to be feeling a lot of pressure, (after the talk with Nikki), I don't think she will turn him down.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list