List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 04:28PM, Views: 2155710, Replies: 44968
    « 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 » »| page:
    #30961   2013/07/17 08:59PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Just saw todays, and previews for tomorrow, more proof they will be fine, Victoria wants to forgive Billy, don't worry Victoria, he isn't going anywhere, while he earns your forgiveness.

Hey Victor what ya going to do, if he does show up

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I bet he goes anyway. Why would he listen to Victor and miss a chance to dance with Victoria? That would be so sweet. And they did talk today, so that's a good sign.

I watched Vickie with Chloe. Vickie knows there's more to the story and she doesn't trust Chloe. I don't know what Chelsea can do, though, but she immediately called Chloe to tell her to back off.

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

I can't say I'm unhappy that Victoria is fighting for her man, but I had hoped Victoria would simply be effected enough by Summer's ordeal, that she would tell Chelsea she had to tell Adam, or she would. Not entirely thrilled to see this oh, so Victor-like tactic from her. But, I love our girl, and she loves her man enough to get her hands dirty.

So, what does Victor have on Billy now? I don't think anything, but Victor doesn't approach Billy and make a simple request, EVER. When Billy bucks him, Victor will reveal some tidbit he can use against him. Friday's spoiler said a secret is revealed. I thought it was supposed to be Nikki finding out about what Victor's doing to entice Billy, but now I think it is Victor's next roadblock reveal. Could Billy's sponsor be a plant somehow orchestrated by Victor?

I don't think Victor has anything on Billy, he just likes to throw his weight around, I don't see the sponsor being a plant, what good would he do, if Billy isn't gambling, unless he thinks he can make it look like Billy is still gambling, or make it look like Billy and Melanie have been doing more than talking, and really if he had something on Billy would he waste it on just keeping him away from the Gala, no, he wants a divorce.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't think that Victor has got anything on him either, Victor is just giving him a hard time as usual but u know I wonder if Victor will find out that Chloe kissed Billy and tell Vicki. Vicki will find out about the kiss somehow by tomorrow, typical Soap.

#30962   2013/07/17 09:02PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I think the big secret that is revealed is that Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the DNA results and that's when they get into a fight and Phyllis is knocked out and she doesn't come too and that when they phone Daniel and he has to make the decision to take her of life support or naught.

I also think that the secret is Phyllis finding out about what Sharon did.

#30963   2013/07/17 09:02PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I think the big secret that is revealed is that Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the DNA results and that's when they get into a fight and Phyllis is knocked out and she doesn't come too and that when they phone Daniel and he has to make the decision to take her of life support or naught.

I also think that the secret is Phyllis finding out about what Sharon did.

#30964   2013/07/17 09:30PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Mer2:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Just saw todays, and previews for tomorrow, more proof they will be fine, Victoria wants to forgive Billy, don't worry Victoria, he isn't going anywhere, while he earns your forgiveness.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I bet he goes anyway. Why would he listen to Victor and miss a chance to dance with Victoria? That would be so sweet. And they did talk today, so that's a good sign.

I watched Vickie with Chloe. Vickie knows there's more to the story and she doesn't trust Chloe. I don't know what Chelsea can do, though, but she immediately called Chloe to tell her to back off.

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

Yes, Vicky knows not to trust her like most of us. She would be the last person I would listen to. Go Vicky!

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

I honestly don't know why Chloe felt she needed to tell Vicki that she needed to give Billy another chance cause she doesn't know what a great guy she has. WTH! Are u kidding me with that. Really how did she expect Vicki to react? You see if they were still written as friends and that kiss didn't happen then I would be like "yeah Chloe is genuinely looking out for them both" but they aren't written as friends, so this was more like Chloe saying "hey if you don't do something about it then I will". Anyway I don't know why Chloe think that she needed to tell Vicki that Billy was going to GA meetings cause I am pretty sure that Billy would have told Vicki himself.

#30965   2013/07/17 10:07PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: Wow, that hater on the charmer thread is watching a really skewed version of the show. How did being shocked by a kiss translate to shoved the tongue down her throat? And then calling Johnny that awful word that people seem to like to use pretty freely lately. I'm glad do many of you set things straight.

They really are watching a different show LOL. U know what I find really funny is that, people like to talk about how this actor is great and how that actor is great, so how could anyone watch that scene with Billy & Chloe kissing and saw how BM acted in those scenes and say that BA was into the kiss. Seriously? Also if we look at how EH acted in those scenes, u can see that Chloe was really annoyed by how Billy reacted to the kiss and how he was trying to not make her feel like a much bigger idiot than she was by defending why she had kissed him when he said that "he appreciate that she didn't want to make him feel lonely and that she was trying to cheer him up". Even when she had confronted him about "her" kiss he still try to be all gentleman about it and not make her feel any more embarrassed than she already was. The fact that he keeps reminding her and telling her that he wants to get his wife back just shows that he may have notice that Chloe was thinking a little too much about them but he wasn't, not even for a second.

#30966   2013/07/17 10:13PM
    villyforever55

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Mer2:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

Yes, Vicky knows not to trust her like most of us. She would be the last person I would listen to. Go Vicky!

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

I honestly don't know why Chloe felt she needed to tell Vicki that she needed to give Billy another chance cause she doesn't know what a great guy she has. WTH! Are u kidding me with that. Really how did she expect Vicki to react? You see if they were still written as friends and that kiss didn't happen then I would be like "yeah Chloe is genuinely looking out for them both" but they aren't written as friends, so this was more like Chloe saying "hey if you don't do something about it then I will". Anyway I don't know why Chloe think that she needed to tell Vicki that Billy was going to GA meetings cause I am pretty sure that Billy would have told Vicki himself.

Did Chloe think Vickie was going to buy what she was selling? Vickie knows that Chloe can't be trusted. And Chelsea told Chloe to back off of Billy. That was a smart move on Vickie's part. No need to argue with Chloe but Chloe will know exactly how Victoria feels about Chloe 'helping' her husband. So what's Chloe's next step, talk to Billy? LOL!

Villy Forever!!

#30967   2013/07/17 11:48PM
    My-iceVilly

I don't know why they are throwing so many things at these two to over come, now there is Chelsea for them to deal with, I am surprise that she didn't throw Johnny's adoption in her face. We really better get a baby out of all of this. Really though was Chelsea needed in Villy's story? Plus Vicki has already got Billy, the boy told her that he will prove himself to her, so why does she need Chelsea to get Chloe to stay away from Billy. I guess they are playing on her insecurities again, so what should we blame it on this time, it's not like she is getting anymore of those hormone shots. It's kind of annoying to be honest cause all they have been doing for a while now since the baby making story started is have her acting all paranoid and that's what she is doing again.

So Vicki is playing dirty to fight for her man and Billy is playing dirty trying to get her back what with him suggesting to Melanie that she files a sexual harassment lawsuit against Adam, oh boy didn't see that one coming.

#30968   2013/07/18 03:19AM
    spartes

Quote Kendrick1994: Billy never loved Chloe and never will, Chloe needs to chill with all the attempts to get him back when she never had him the first place. She is exactly what she is ,sorry to be harsh, billy's incubator.

OK I AGREE TOO

#30969   2013/07/18 04:40AM
    Supercouplev...

I think today's Cnd show will start with Vicki bringing Johnny to visit Blily with Chloe looking on

#30970   2013/07/18 04:55AM
    greengrass

Pulse Poll Results July 8th

Billy #7,Amelia #4,Villy #6

They are #2 across the board for Y&R

« 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list