List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 03:30AM, Views: 2146260, Replies: 44803
    « 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 » »| page:
    #30951   2013/07/17 06:38PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

I read that in one of the spoilers they put out a couple of weeks ago...That's why they are bringing Daniel back.It's suppose to happen the night of the MS Gala.

#30952   2013/07/17 06:46PM
    villyforever55

Quote Mer2:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Just saw todays, and previews for tomorrow, more proof they will be fine, Victoria wants to forgive Billy, don't worry Victoria, he isn't going anywhere, while he earns your forgiveness.

Hey Victor what ya going to do, if he does show up

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I bet he goes anyway. Why would he listen to Victor and miss a chance to dance with Victoria? That would be so sweet. And they did talk today, so that's a good sign.

I watched Vickie with Chloe. Vickie knows there's more to the story and she doesn't trust Chloe. I don't know what Chelsea can do, though, but she immediately called Chloe to tell her to back off.

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

Yes, Vicky knows not to trust her like most of us. She would be the last person I would listen to. Go Vicky!

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

I wouldn't trust any ex-girlfriend or ex-wife that was getting too friendly with my man!!! It's like it happened all of a sudden! Go Vickie!!

Villy Forever!!

#30953   2013/07/17 06:58PM
    Mer2

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Mer2:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Just saw todays, and previews for tomorrow, more proof they will be fine, Victoria wants to forgive Billy, don't worry Victoria, he isn't going anywhere, while he earns your forgiveness.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I bet he goes anyway. Why would he listen to Victor and miss a chance to dance with Victoria? That would be so sweet. And they did talk today, so that's a good sign.

I watched Vickie with Chloe. Vickie knows there's more to the story and she doesn't trust Chloe. I don't know what Chelsea can do, though, but she immediately called Chloe to tell her to back off.

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

Yes, Vicky knows not to trust her like most of us. She would be the last person I would listen to. Go Vicky!

I wouldn't trust any ex-girlfriend or ex-wife that was getting too friendly with my man!!! It's like it happened all of a sudden! Go Vickie!!

Villy Forever!!

I watched tomorrow's epi, and I wasn't wrong about Chloe. I'd put money on it that she will start stalking Billy and Villy. It started today when she didn't want to leave the restaurant. It was like she was waiting for Billy to ask her to stay.

I knew Vicky would start to come around, she just needed some space.

#30954   2013/07/17 08:04PM
    spartes

VILLY WILL BE PLACE ON THE FRONT OF THE PAGE WITH ALL THERE IS LOVE WE CAN GIVE THEM AND MORE.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30955   2013/07/17 08:25PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: Vicki so wants Billy back, she did tell Chelsea they were just in a rough patch, and she just thought Chloe was getting in the way of them getting back together. I would say, the only way they wouldn't find their way back, would be if Billy were to mess up, and we all know, he isn't going to do that. I think she gave Billy hope, all she said was it was going to take more than one GA meeting, and he knows that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You know what I like about Vicki not getting back with Billy right now is that she isn't doing it cause of Chloe but because she can't forgive Billy still. Vicki will forgive him, it's going to happen it's just a matter of when and I think that it will be tomorrow but then she will hear about the kiss which will delay their reunion a little longer. *sighs*

#30956   2013/07/17 08:27PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: I read that in one of the spoilers they put out a couple of weeks ago...That's why they are bringing Daniel back.It's suppose to happen the night of the MS Gala.

Thanks. If it was in the threads about something NB said, then I specifically didn't read it. I've read enough in the board to know his truth is questionable. It is also my understanding that he has stirred up trouble in the past for Y&R stars.

#30957   2013/07/17 08:36PM
    Deana4Villy

Wow, that hater on the charmer thread is watching a really skewed version of the show. How did being shocked by a kiss translate to shoved the tongue down her throat? And then calling Johnny that awful word that people seem to like to use pretty freely lately. I'm glad do many of you set things straight.

#30958   2013/07/17 08:41PM
    villyforever55

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Vicki so wants Billy back, she did tell Chelsea they were just in a rough patch, and she just thought Chloe was getting in the way of them getting back together. I would say, the only way they wouldn't find their way back, would be if Billy were to mess up, and we all know, he isn't going to do that. I think she gave Billy hope, all she said was it was going to take more than one GA meeting, and he knows that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You know what I like about Vicki not getting back with Billy right now is that she isn't doing it cause of Chloe but because she can't forgive Billy still. Vicki will forgive him, it's going to happen it's just a matter of when and I think that it will be tomorrow but then she will hear about the kiss which will delay their reunion a little longer. *sighs*

I just imagine Billy seeing her enter, looking absolutely gorgeous, and he is unable to resist asking her to dance. And Victor having a major heart attack!

Villy Forever!!

#30959   2013/07/17 08:45PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy: Wow, that hater on the charmer thread is watching a really skewed version of the show. How did being shocked by a kiss translate to shoved the tongue down her throat? And then calling Johnny that awful word that people seem to like to use pretty freely lately. I'm glad do many of you set things straight.

I had to. There is no reason to ever refer to any child, real or imaginary, using that term.

But, about the tongue, I don't know where that came from!

#30960   2013/07/17 08:48PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

I can't say I'm unhappy that Victoria is fighting for her man, but I had hoped Victoria would simply be effected enough by Summer's ordeal, that she would tell Chelsea she had to tell Adam, or she would. Not entirely thrilled to see this oh, so Victor-like tactic from her. But, I love our girl, and she loves her man enough to get her hands dirty.

So, what does Victor have on Billy now? I don't think anything, but Victor doesn't approach Billy and make a simple request, EVER. When Billy bucks him, Victor will reveal some tidbit he can use against him. Friday's spoiler said a secret is revealed. I thought it was supposed to be Nikki finding out about what Victor's doing to entice Billy, but now I think it is Victor's next roadblock reveal. Could Billy's sponsor be a plant somehow orchestrated by Victor?

I agree with you 100% about the fact that I had wish that Nick doing what he did with Summer's paternity would have some effect on Vicki and her keeping that secret for Chelsea. I honestly don't even know why Chelsea was needed in this story, really how is Chelsea going to get Chloe to stay away from Billy. It's almost like what someone had said on twitter that they might really want to play up this triangle with Billy, Vicki & Chloe (though I don't see the point since it's one sided). I want Villy getting back together on a clean slate which means that I really want Billy to know that Vicki knows about Chelsea & Adam's baby. You know it really begs the question who is going to tell Dylan or Adam that the baby that Chelsea is carrying is actually Adam's. I keep seeing Adam & Vicki clashing over it and I hope that it does happen, their scenes today to me is foreshadowing that something like that will happen. I really want Vicki to be the one to tell Adam the truth.

« 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list