List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 09:40PM, Views: 2160511, Replies: 44998
    « 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 » »| page:
    #30941   2013/07/17 06:00PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote Mer2:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Mer2:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Mer2: I don't trust anything Chloe does, and don't believe she will be trying to help Villy. Help or advise (usually bad)from Chloe comes with an agenda.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

I don't know about that, until a few months ago, they had become friends, she does think a lot of Billy, and wants him to be happy, and she knows Vicki makes him happy, and in turn makes Delia happy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't know if Vicki & Chloe are still friends cause they haven't written them like that since post the Myanmar thing. I did like their friendship though and liked that they were able to bond through the whole Myanmar thing cause of their love for Delia. So while I agree that Chloe could be really sincere this whole time when she was helping Billy and that the kiss was just an accident and not intentional, it will still no doubt cause a problem between her & Vicki. I hope that they can become friends again after this but I just don't know.

Don't know if you've seen the clip for tomorrow show, but I don't see them being friends because Chloe is lying; she wants Billy. The way she was following him, she didn't want to leave. Don't know if the spoiler is true about her being jealous of Villy, but I can see that happening.

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

It's hard to tell what Chloe is thinking. Didn't she say 'they' kissed? That was an interesting spin on what happened. We know men can be a little slow on the draw when it comes to things like that. Billy wouldn't realize what she's up to. She really doesn't want to take on Victoria. Victoria would squash her like a bug!! And I would enjoy watching Victoria put her in her place.

Villy Forever!!

I caught that too - "we". Sounds like someone is delusional. It was funny, he didn't waste anytime letting her know that he would attend the meetings himself and shot out of there. He was probably thinking, oh hell no, not again!lol

But, Billy being Billy, he was nice and tried to make light of it and not make her feel bad. He thanked her for supporting him and for coming. He's just a really nice guy. And I think Chloe still wants some of that. Victoria thinks so. She could have easily told him to come home, but that wouldn't solve his biggest problem right now. So she's keeping her eyes on things. She actually smiled at him. She loves that man!
    Villy Forever!!

#30942   2013/07/17 06:01PM
    Mer2

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy: Victor won't acknowledge, nor did Billy ever tell anyone that he threatened to bash someone's head and ran into a burning warehouse to try to save Victor's butt. Victor had amnesia, but he had to acknowledge the Billy that was trying to help him with the factory thugs that were after him.

Oh, and I love out girl, but the writers seem to have forgotten that Victoria had a WTD storyline of her own, so her talking about Phyllis sleeping with 2 men at the same time wasn't very believable.

OT: watching HS (Kyle) drink at the bar, made me immediately think of Tarzan-the Disney version, when he leaves the island in a suit. I tried to shake it, but the more I watched, he could have been the model for the artist (not age wise, I'm sure).

I love her too but I agree she shouldn't be one to tell Phyllis about being with two men at the same time when she was also involve in a WTD situation herself LOL. Oh boy I can just hear the haters now LOL. Maybe they should have just left it at the hug and the Lucy thing and be over with it. These writers love to leave out history for a plot point or just give these characters something to say LOL, at least they remembered about what Phyllis did to Villy when she took Lucy from them. He11 even I want Vicki to stop talking about how many times she has forgiven Billy when she continues to forgive Victor for hurting her so many times. Yeah, yeah I know that he is her dad but so what, all he does is turn that forgiveness around every time and throw it back in her face. Nobody says that she can't or shouldn't be angry at Billy she has a right to but she knows what an addiction is so I don't know why she is now acting like it's something that he can control especially after her talk with Nikki. I am sure that she will come around eventually like she normally does.

Vicky knows that Billy loves her, but I think she felt he had chosen gambling over his family and wasn't trying to get help.

#30943   2013/07/17 06:03PM
    Supercouplev...

Vicki so wants Billy back, she did tell Chelsea they were just in a rough patch, and she just thought Chloe was getting in the way of them getting back together. I would say, the only way they wouldn't find their way back, would be if Billy were to mess up, and we all know, he isn't going to do that. I think she gave Billy hope, all she said was it was going to take more than one GA meeting, and he knows that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30944   2013/07/17 06:03PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Just saw todays, and previews for tomorrow, more proof they will be fine, Victoria wants to forgive Billy, don't worry Victoria, he isn't going anywhere, while he earns your forgiveness.

Hey Victor what ya going to do, if he does show up

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I bet he goes anyway. Why would he listen to Victor and miss a chance to dance with Victoria? That would be so sweet. And they did talk today, so that's a good sign.

I watched Vickie with Chloe. Vickie knows there's more to the story and she doesn't trust Chloe. I don't know what Chelsea can do, though, but she immediately called Chloe to tell her to back off.

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

I can't say I'm unhappy that Victoria is fighting for her man, but I had hoped Victoria would simply be effected enough by Summer's ordeal, that she would tell Chelsea she had to tell Adam, or she would. Not entirely thrilled to see this oh, so Victor-like tactic from her. But, I love our girl, and she loves her man enough to get her hands dirty.

So, what does Victor have on Billy now? I don't think anything, but Victor doesn't approach Billy and make a simple request, EVER. When Billy bucks him, Victor will reveal some tidbit he can use against him. Friday's spoiler said a secret is revealed. I thought it was supposed to be Nikki finding out about what Victor's doing to entice Billy, but now I think it is Victor's next roadblock reveal. Could Billy's sponsor be a plant somehow orchestrated by Victor?

#30945   2013/07/17 06:10PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Mer2:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Mer2:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Mer2: I don't trust anything Chloe does, and don't believe she will be trying to help Villy. Help or advise (usually bad)from Chloe comes with an agenda.

I don't know about that, until a few months ago, they had become friends, she does think a lot of Billy, and wants him to be happy, and she knows Vicki makes him happy, and in turn makes Delia happy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't know if Vicki & Chloe are still friends cause they haven't written them like that since post the Myanmar thing. I did like their friendship though and liked that they were able to bond through the whole Myanmar thing cause of their love for Delia. So while I agree that Chloe could be really sincere this whole time when she was helping Billy and that the kiss was just an accident and not intentional, it will still no doubt cause a problem between her & Vicki. I hope that they can become friends again after this but I just don't know.

Don't know if you've seen the clip for tomorrow show, but I don't see them being friends because Chloe is lying; she wants Billy. The way she was following him, she didn't want to leave. Don't know if the spoiler is true about her being jealous of Villy, but I can see that happening.

It's hard to tell what Chloe is thinking. Didn't she say 'they' kissed? That was an interesting spin on what happened. We know men can be a little slow on the draw when it comes to things like that. Billy wouldn't realize what she's up to. She really doesn't want to take on Victoria. Victoria would squash her like a bug!! And I would enjoy watching Victoria put her in her place.

Villy Forever!!

I caught that too - "we". Sounds like someone is delusional. It was funny, he didn't waste anytime letting her know that he would attend the meetings himself and shot out of there. He was probably thinking, oh hell no, not again!lol

But, Billy being Billy, he was nice and tried to make light of it and not make her feel bad. He thanked her for supporting him and for coming. He's just a really nice guy. And I think Chloe still wants some of that. Victoria thinks so. She could have easily told him to come home, but that wouldn't solve his biggest problem right now. So she's keeping her eyes on things. She actually smiled at him. She loves that man!
    Villy Forever!!

And the smile was reminiscent of when he asked her to the ball. She liked the sound of him proving himself to her. What wife wouldn't?

#30946   2013/07/17 06:16PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Just saw todays, and previews for tomorrow, more proof they will be fine, Victoria wants to forgive Billy, don't worry Victoria, he isn't going anywhere, while he earns your forgiveness.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I bet he goes anyway. Why would he listen to Victor and miss a chance to dance with Victoria? That would be so sweet. And they did talk today, so that's a good sign.

I watched Vickie with Chloe. Vickie knows there's more to the story and she doesn't trust Chloe. I don't know what Chelsea can do, though, but she immediately called Chloe to tell her to back off.

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

I can't say I'm unhappy that Victoria is fighting for her man, but I had hoped Victoria would simply be effected enough by Summer's ordeal, that she would tell Chelsea she had to tell Adam, or she would. Not entirely thrilled to see this oh, so Victor-like tactic from her. But, I love our girl, and she loves her man enough to get her hands dirty.

So, what does Victor have on Billy now? I don't think anything, but Victor doesn't approach Billy and make a simple request, EVER. When Billy bucks him, Victor will reveal some tidbit he can use against him. Friday's spoiler said a secret is revealed. I thought it was supposed to be Nikki finding out about what Victor's doing to entice Billy, but now I think it is Victor's next roadblock reveal. Could Billy's sponsor be a plant somehow orchestrated by Victor?

I think all Billy's cards are on the table now. so, what could it be?

#30947   2013/07/17 06:16PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

I don't think Victor has anything on Billy, he just likes to throw his weight around, I don't see the sponsor being a plant, what good would he do, if Billy isn't gambling, unless he thinks he can make it look like Billy is still gambling, or make it look like Billy and Melanie have been doing more than talking, and really if he had something on Billy would he waste it on just keeping him away from the Gala, no, he wants a divorce.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30948   2013/07/17 06:21PM
    greengrass

I think the big secret that is revealed is that Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the DNA results and that's when they get into a fight and Phyllis is knocked out and she doesn't come too and that when they phone Daniel and he has to make the decision to take her of life support or naught.

#30949   2013/07/17 06:25PM
    Mer2

Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

Yes, Vicky knows not to trust her like most of us. She would be the last person I would listen to. Go Vicky!

#30950   2013/07/17 06:30PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: I think the big secret that is revealed is that Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the DNA results and that's when they get into a fight and Phyllis is knocked out and she doesn't come too and that when they phone Daniel and he has to make the decision to take her of life support or naught.

Whoa! Where'd that come from? I haven't read anything like that.

« 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list