List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 03:45AM, Views: 2250235, Replies: 46002
    « 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 » »| page:
    #30931   2013/07/17 03:02PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Sending out some Villy love, makes me feel all warm inside

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30932   2013/07/17 03:08PM
    spartes

I can truely say Nick & Nikki really do want Vicki to be happy. What both of them told her start her to thinking even more. So what do you think daddy Satan is going to feel when he found out that golden boy and Nikki help Vicki keep a clear head when it came to her marriage. Did daddy Satan think that he really could keep VILLY apart.

Isn't this the second time that Nick has came to Billy defend in a round about way? Nick knows how much VILLY truely love each other.Plus Nick like to seeing his sister being happy and everybody knows that is Billy that do that for her.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30933   2013/07/17 03:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: I can truely say Nick & Nikki really do want Vicki to be happy. What both of them told her start her to thinking even more. So what do you think daddy Satan is going to feel when he found out that golden boy and Nikki help Vicki keep a clear head when it came to her marriage. Did daddy Satan think that he really could keep VILLY apart.

Isn't this the second time that Nick has came to Billy defend in a round about way? Nick knows how much VILLY truely love each other.Plus Nick like to seeing his sister being happy and everybody knows that is Billy that do that for her.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Even with all the struggles and angst, neither has ever been as happy as they are being together. Now that's love.

Villy Forever!!

#30934   2013/07/17 03:21PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote spartes: I can truely say Nick & Nikki really do want Vicki to be happy. What both of them told her start her to thinking even more. So what do you think daddy Satan is going to feel when he found out that golden boy and Nikki help Vicki keep a clear head when it came to her marriage. Did daddy Satan think that he really could keep VILLY apart.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Even with all the struggles and angst, neither has ever been as happy as they are being together. Now that's love.

Villy Forever!!

You really knows it's love, when everybody around them sees it. Jack, Nick, Nikki, Abby, Traci, Jill, yes, and even Chloe. Victor sees it too, he just doesn't care.

Those are some lucky kids to grow up watching it (especially the ones that get to live with them)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 03:23PM
    #30935   2013/07/17 04:25PM
    greengrass

Billy and Victoria have the kind of love that everyone wish's they could have.

#30936   2013/07/17 04:29PM
    Supercouplev...

Just saw todays, and previews for tomorrow, more proof they will be fine, Victoria wants to forgive Billy, don't worry Victoria, he isn't going anywhere, while he earns your forgiveness.

Hey Victor what ya going to do, if he does show up

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 04:31PM
    #30937   2013/07/17 05:00PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: Just saw todays, and previews for tomorrow, more proof they will be fine, Victoria wants to forgive Billy, don't worry Victoria, he isn't going anywhere, while he earns your forgiveness.

Hey Victor what ya going to do, if he does show up

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I bet he goes anyway. Why would he listen to Victor and miss a chance to dance with Victoria? That would be so sweet. And they did talk today, so that's a good sign.

I watched Vickie with Chloe. Vickie knows there's more to the story and she doesn't trust Chloe. I don't know what Chelsea can do, though, but she immediately called Chloe to tell her to back off.

I see a reunion coming!

Villy Forever!!

#30938   2013/07/17 05:17PM
    spartes

You can tell Chloe i guilt of something and now to Chloe Billy is the best thing scene apple pie. We all know that Chloe would love to have Billy love her the way he loves Vicki.Do Chloe not know that Vicki is not show at all when it come to her BILLY. But as for as daddy Satan goes Billy will some how found away to get around him. When Billy put his mind to it Billy will beat Satan at OWN GAME WHEN IT COME TO VICKI

VILLY WIN IN THE END!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30939   2013/07/17 05:52PM
    Mer2

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Mer2:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Mer2: I don't trust anything Chloe does, and don't believe she will be trying to help Villy. Help or advise (usually bad)from Chloe comes with an agenda.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

I don't know about that, until a few months ago, they had become friends, she does think a lot of Billy, and wants him to be happy, and she knows Vicki makes him happy, and in turn makes Delia happy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't know if Vicki & Chloe are still friends cause they haven't written them like that since post the Myanmar thing. I did like their friendship though and liked that they were able to bond through the whole Myanmar thing cause of their love for Delia. So while I agree that Chloe could be really sincere this whole time when she was helping Billy and that the kiss was just an accident and not intentional, it will still no doubt cause a problem between her & Vicki. I hope that they can become friends again after this but I just don't know.

Don't know if you've seen the clip for tomorrow show, but I don't see them being friends because Chloe is lying; she wants Billy. The way she was following him, she didn't want to leave. Don't know if the spoiler is true about her being jealous of Villy, but I can see that happening.

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

It's hard to tell what Chloe is thinking. Didn't she say 'they' kissed? That was an interesting spin on what happened. We know men can be a little slow on the draw when it comes to things like that. Billy wouldn't realize what she's up to. She really doesn't want to take on Victoria. Victoria would squash her like a bug!! And I would enjoy watching Victoria put her in her place.

Villy Forever!!

I caught that too - "we". Sounds like someone is delusional. It was funny, he didn't waste anytime letting her know that he would attend the meetings himself and shot out of there. He was probably thinking, oh hell no, not again!lol

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

#30940   2013/07/17 05:53PM
    spartes

Did anyone notice how Vicki was looking at Billy like she just wanted to melt.What she told her mom once she look in those puppy blue eye what will happen. Vicki was tell the true You can tell that more today than anytime I think. Pretty much like it was in the 2011 when he was tell her what daddy did(MELT, MELT).
    Daddy Satan is fighting a losing battle and don't know it ,but again he does know it.That why he do the thing he do to trying to break VILLY up.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list