List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 04:31AM, Views: 2298026, Replies: 46344
    « 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 » »| page:
    #30921   2013/07/17 11:32AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

What do the haters want from VILLY there is so much hate on other threads they being call so everything except a child of GOD. Do VILLY show so much love for each other that the haters just want it to see them end because shows true love. VILLY do need to back together and continue showing that pure love that they have.WE OVER THIS THREAD LOVE VILLY A WHOLE LOT. But I don't think that VILLY have that many haters just protenter that what I think.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30922   2013/07/17 11:42AM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: What do the haters want from VILLY there is so much hate on other threads they being call so everything except a child of GOD. Do VILLY show so much love for each other that the haters just want it to see them end because shows true love. VILLY do need to back together and continue showing that pure love that they have.WE OVER THIS THREAD LOVE VILLY A WHOLE LOT. But I don't think that VILLY have that many haters just protenter that what I think.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I just visited a couple of threads, both about Billy. Some of the comments were really mean. Glad to have this space to talk about our Super Couple. We know they both have history and faults, and they are having a hard time right now, but their love is good. They will be together soon.

Villy Forever!!

#30923   2013/07/17 11:46AM
    Supercouplev...

I really don't understand why people want to spew hate, it is a real downer, even though there are some couples I truly can't stand, I will not go into the hate thread, just don't want to be brought down. I prefer to spread the love and joy.....That is Villy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30924   2013/07/17 11:55AM
    spartes

WE AT THREAD WILL GO ON SHOWING VILLY THEY ARE LOVE. And it remind me of the bad thing they was saying about AH while on live tweet chat. Talking saying all those bad thing about her on the show just sad. THANK GOD VILLY HAS FANS THAT LOVE THEM. COMING BACK TOGETHER SOON.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 11:57AM
    #30925   2013/07/17 12:11PM
    Supercouplev...

So nice to come over here and spread the love, I see the hate poster, posted on the Billy thread again, won't be going back, so sad.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30926   2013/07/17 12:16PM
    My-iceVilly

Don't know why you are all torturing yourself by going into those threads, it's so not worth our time. I almost wish that and can't blame Amelia for taking such a long time to have a twitter account when she did. That live chat Amelia did just showed how awful people can be. It was so wrong and disrespectful of those people to do that to her. We all have our opinions about who and what we like but they didn't need to go and do something like that to someone they don't even know. Truly disgusting. Certain opinions should be kept to ourselves. Then they say we bash this and bash that, riggghhht. *smh* Amelia is a real life person and Victoria is a character but they can't even get that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 12:19PM
    #30927   2013/07/17 01:21PM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: So nice to come over here and spread the love, I see the hate poster, posted on the Billy thread again, won't be going back, so sad.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

AGREE

#30928   2013/07/17 01:28PM
    greengrass

Chloe told Victoria to give Billy a chance and that he was going to GA and she was really lucky to have someone love her so much,but then Victoria figured out that Chloe was getting a little to friendly with Billy,so she went to chelsea and told her to have chloe back off of Billy or she was going to blow her little secret about the baby being Adams,Victoria said i don't work at Newman anymore so i have nothing to loose,Victoria also went to see Billy and they talked about summer and then Victoria said she would like Billy to spend some time with johnny.

#30929   2013/07/17 01:37PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Chloe told Victoria to give Billy a chance and that he was going to GA and she was really lucky to have someone love her so much,but then Victoria figured out that Chloe was getting a little to friendly with Billy,so she went to chelsea and told her to have chloe back off of Billy or she was going to blow her little secret about the baby being Adams,Victoria said i don't work at Newman anymore so i have nothing to loose,Victoria also went to see Billy and they talked about summer and then Victoria said she would like Billy to spend some time with johnny.

Haven't seen it yet but that's my girl! She knows what's up.

Villy Forever!!

#30930   2013/07/17 02:03PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Chloe told Victoria to give Billy a chance and that he was going to GA and she was really lucky to have someone love her so much,but then Victoria figured out that Chloe was getting a little to friendly with Billy,so she went to chelsea and told her to have chloe back off of Billy or she was going to blow her little secret about the baby being Adams,Victoria said i don't work at Newman anymore so i have nothing to loose,Victoria also went to see Billy and they talked about summer and then Victoria said she would like Billy to spend some time with johnny.

Can't wait to watch, really can't believe she is actually worried about Chloe, and yet she still isn't sure she can forgive him, she seems to be all over the place.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list