List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 09:28AM, Views: 2308783, Replies: 46406
    « 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 » »| page:
    #30911   2013/07/17 09:06AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Kendrick1994

Billy never loved Chloe and never will, Chloe needs to chill with all the attempts to get him back when she never had him the first place. She is exactly what she is ,sorry to be harsh, billy's incubator.

#30912   2013/07/17 09:34AM
    villyforever55

Quote Kendrick1994: Billy never loved Chloe and never will, Chloe needs to chill with all the attempts to get him back when she never had him the first place. She is exactly what she is ,sorry to be harsh, billy's incubator.

So true. She must be a glutton for punishment.

#30913   2013/07/17 09:36AM
    Supercouplev...

Don't know why she would hurt Villy, it would just make Billy work that much harder to get Victoria back (Chloe knows this, she does know Billy), what could she say anyway, I really don't know.

I'm sorry but I don't understand everyone's point of view of Chloe, I know she has done some things to Billy, but she, along with everyone else (except one) understands what Villy has. She kissed Billy, I am not going to condemn her for that. Ok, so, she is now friends with Chelsea and she has had moments when you just don't understand, but, I really don't see her wanting to destroy Villy, and in turn destroying Billy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30914   2013/07/17 09:43AM
    Supercouplev...

Wonder if Victor is going to talk to Victoria about her plus one

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30915   2013/07/17 10:24AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Wonder if Victor is going to talk to Victoria about her plus one

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

My thing is when will daddy Satan bring up that the (D)word to Vicki and let her know he drawing up the papers for her so it will be easier for her.And she wont have to deal with Billy Boy because he took care of it for her.Maybe Chloe will tell Vicki Billy has started going to GA meeting.But Vicki might not believe her at this time.And when Chloe decided to go after Billy because she think Vicki don't want him anymore.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30916   2013/07/17 10:45AM
    greengrass

How much do you want to bet that Victor tries to hook Victoria up with someone so the gala.

This has gone on long enough i think Victoria is being stubborn and very selfish right now.I'm sorry but sh now's Billy,he hasn't changed his feeling for her,but she won't even give him a chance.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 10:49AM
    #30917   2013/07/17 10:53AM
    greengrass

July 29th spoiler for Villy

Billy reaches out to Victoria

#30918   2013/07/17 10:58AM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Wonder if Victor is going to talk to Victoria about her plus one

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

My thing is when will daddy Satan bring up that the (D)word to Vicki and let her know he drawing up the papers for her so it will be easier for her.And she wont have to deal with Billy Boy because he took care of it for her.Maybe Chloe will tell Vicki Billy has started going to GA meeting.But Vicki might not believe her at this time.And when Chloe decided to go after Billy because she think Vicki don't want him anymore.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

If Victor has the nerve (and we know he does) to give Vickie those divorce papers, I hope she really lets him have it in spades and moves back home! Just talking to him won't be enough. This requires action on her part. And she needs to tell Nikki. But knowing Victor, he will probably do it in front of Nikki. Let the game begin!!

Villy Forever!!

#30919   2013/07/17 11:09AM
    greengrass

Victoria and Nikki soon have to find out that Victor was behind Billy's gambling relap's and what he is doing to keep them apart.

#30920   2013/07/17 11:16AM
    Supercouplev...

Sounds like Adam is going to have his hands full

Working with (against) Victor

Billy talking Melanie into filing sexual harassment charges

His baby being born(if he finds out the truth)

Should make him easy for the picking

Team Villy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list