List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 07:49AM, Views: 2338822, Replies: 46531
    « 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 » »| page:
    #30901   2013/07/17 06:44AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

Quote Deana4Villy: Victor won't acknowledge, nor did Billy ever tell anyone that he threatened to bash someone's head and ran into a burning warehouse to try to save Victor's butt. Victor had amnesia, but he had to acknowledge the Billy that was trying to help him with the factory thugs that were after him.

Oh, and I love out girl, but the writers seem to have forgotten that Victoria had a WTD storyline of her own, so her talking about Phyllis sleeping with 2 men at the same time wasn't very believable.

OT: watching HS (Kyle) drink at the bar, made me immediately think of Tarzan-the Disney version, when he leaves the island in a suit. I tried to shake it, but the more I watched, he could have been the model for the artist (not age wise, I'm sure).

And when Kyle was standing in the doorway at Nick's house, I thought of that old 1932 version of Frankenstein, when the Doctor opens the door and his creature is standing there. Their eyes are in shadow and they're really tall and menacing, not to mention angry! If I were Nick, I would have curled up in a fetal ball and begged for mercy.

#30902   2013/07/17 06:58AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote beautyseat: UBBW Day 29!

Just read in another thread that ChelsHo's baby is going to have vision problems, like Adam, so....ooops, secret will be out. Anyway, the baby will prob be born early September. Thank God, her lie will be found out, but I hope before that, that Vicki slams her for lying to Adam. I wish that Vicki would go ahead tell Adam what she knows before the baby comes. Adam and Vicki could bond over that, since Adam told Vicki, right after Johnny was born, what he knew about Victor and ChelsHo's plot to destroy Billy.

I'm a little worried that the guy Billy was talking to at OTB was a gambler and not a sponsor. If he is a sponsor, then WTH? What made Billy finally go to a meeting? Chloe tells Billy he almost hit rock bottom. Isn't that what's supposed to happen so gamblers decide to help themselves? This might be really bad writing. Topped off with Billy trying to get Vicki back at NE? With Daddy there, calling him Billy Boy, punk, loser, degenerate, addict, SOB, etc.?

I guess now we know that Billy and Melanie will try to destroy Adam, so that Vicki can maybe go to NE without Adam being there. Don't see Adam going anywhere.

We're supposed to continue to wonder who Adam and Victor are talking to on their phones. For months now. These writers! Uggghh. Wish they'd follow through on these anvils they constantly throw, that land nowhere.

I believe the guy was a sponsor, obviously Billy was doing a lot of talking, finishing with "That's it" doesn't sound like something you would do with a fellow gambler, and his whole demeanor around the guy, and the way he said "I will be there", just didn't seem like gambling, a lot was said with so little time, with the way he was acting....BM is awesome.

I don't know if he is going to get Victoria back at Newman, but I think he will be wanting to bring Adam down a peg or two, get that smug off his face some.

As for the Adam and Victor thing, got bored with them pretty quick, just don't care enough about either one, when I don't care who wins, it is tough to watch anything, I totally shut them out.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30903   2013/07/17 07:28AM
    greengrass

I just hope Billy now's what he is doing and making things worst for him and Victoria.

Maybe Chloe told Victoria about Billy's plan to get Adam out of Newman and that's why Victoria tell's Chelsea she has nothing to loose.

I don't trust Chloe but i don't think she would do anything to make things worse for Villy because Billy would be all over her.

#30904   2013/07/17 07:29AM
    beautyseat

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote beautyseat: UBBW Day 29!

Just read in another thread that ChelsHo's baby is going to have vision problems, like Adam, so....ooops, secret will be out. Anyway, the baby will prob be born early September. Thank God, her lie will be found out, but I hope before that, that Vicki slams her for lying to Adam. I wish that Vicki would go ahead tell Adam what she knows before the baby comes. Adam and Vicki could bond over that, since Adam told Vicki, right after Johnny was born, what he knew about Victor and ChelsHo's plot to destroy Billy.

I'm a little worried that the guy Billy was talking to at OTB was a gambler and not a sponsor. If he is a sponsor, then WTH? What made Billy finally go to a meeting? Chloe tells Billy he almost hit rock bottom. Isn't that what's supposed to happen so gamblers decide to help themselves? This might be really bad writing. Topped off with Billy trying to get Vicki back at NE? With Daddy there, calling him Billy Boy, punk, loser, degenerate, addict, SOB, etc.?

I guess now we know that Billy and Melanie will try to destroy Adam, so that Vicki can maybe go to NE without Adam being there. Don't see Adam going anywhere.

We're supposed to continue to wonder who Adam and Victor are talking to on their phones. For months now. These writers! Uggghh. Wish they'd follow through on these anvils they constantly throw, that land nowhere.

I believe the guy was a sponsor, obviously Billy was doing a lot of talking, finishing with "That's it" doesn't sound like something you would do with a fellow gambler, and his whole demeanor around the guy, and the way he said "I will be there", just didn't seem like gambling, a lot was said with so little time, with the way he was acting....BM is awesome.

I don't know if he is going to get Victoria back at Newman, but I think he will be wanting to bring Adam down a peg or two, get that smug off his face some.

As for the Adam and Victor thing, got bored with them pretty quick, just don't care enough about either one, when I don't care who wins, it is tough to watch anything, I totally shut them out.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You're probably right that the guy really is a sponsor. He just reminded me of that guy Ken. In fact, when I first saw him, I thought, uh oh, Ken's back! And Chloe? She is SO hoping this is he chance to regain Billy. She's delusional.

I'm just a nervous wreck waiting for our sweet couple to be back together in every way possible. I know it will happen but wish it would hurry up!

#30905   2013/07/17 07:34AM
    greengrass

I am just so worried about Villy right now.They still have a long road to go.

#30906   2013/07/17 07:59AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I am just so worried about Villy right now.They still have a long road to go.

I disagree, once Billy went to that meeting, it was such a big jump, lets see what happens between Chloe and Victoria.

Billy did say, he always works with Amelia, and that hasn't happened yet, so, it must start happening soon, while they work their way back, it is going to be fun watching, I think a lot of the wondering, will be over with very soon.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30907   2013/07/17 08:44AM
    Supercouplev...

Going to keep today's episode on my DVR for a little while, finally one worth watching more than once, YAY

I want to get to know Billy's sponsor, I at least want Victoria to meet him, pleeease

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30908   2013/07/17 08:45AM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: I am just so worried about Villy right now.They still have a long road to go.

I disagree, once Billy went to that meeting, it was such a big jump, lets see what happens between Chloe and Victoria.

Billy did say, he always works with Amelia, and that hasn't happened yet, so, it must start happening soon, while they work their way back, it is going to be fun watching, I think a lot of the wondering, will be over with very soon.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Agreed. These two will find their way back to each other. Patience.

Villy Forever!!

#30909   2013/07/17 08:51AM
    greengrass

I have a feeling what ever Chloe tells Victoria its naught going to help Villy at all.Chloe has her own agenda and it does not include Villy getting back together.

#30910   2013/07/17 08:59AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I have a feeling what ever Chloe tells Victoria its naught going to help Villy at all.Chloe has her own agenda and it does not include Villy getting back together.

Well if that's true, hopefully Victoria will figure it out and then have to convince Billy. Men are so slow sometimes.

Villy Forever!!

« 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list