List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 08:23PM, Views: 2156358, Replies: 44977
    « 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 » »| page:
    #30771   2013/07/15 05:56AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: In the poll who do you want to see Chloe with Billy is up to 13780 votes 57%,he is at the top . Everybody better get their votes in or Billy's going to win.

How did that happen, something screwy

They must have sat on that poll and voted all night for that to happen.I don't find any of these poll's are fair anymore.You can go in and vote as many times as you want.how is that fair.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 05:59AM
    #30772   2013/07/15 06:07AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: In the poll who do you want to see Chloe with Billy is up to 13780 votes 57%,he is at the top . Everybody better get their votes in or Billy's going to win.

They must have sat on that poll and voted all night for that to happen.I don't find any of these poll's are fair anymore.You can go in and vote as many times as you want.how is that fair.

It's ok I was thinking has Billy ever told Chloe he love her? I was watch when Billy and Chloe was together and I have never recall Billy ever tell Chloe that he love and should be together for them and not just for Delia. Can Chilly fans say that I DON'T THINK SO. If he has please bring it back to my remember.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30773   2013/07/15 06:35AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

Yeah that is a problem I have with a lot of polls, if you don't have to log in, then you can vote as much as you want, oh, I guess they can say we won, but really big deal, EVERYBODY knows when it comes to Billy/Victoria or Billy/Chloe. Billy and Victoria win, hands down. Billy never loved Chloe and never will, she always judged him, why would you marry someone you know doesn't love you (Sophia and Neil, Phyllis and Danny, anybody think of anyone else)People say, do it for the kid, really people are you doing them a favor, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been there, you are NOT doing them a favor, showing them that it is ok for a relationship to be one-sided.

Billy loves Victoria we all know it, we can see it with the way he treats her, he adores her, risks limb and life for her, betray his brother for her, put up with Victor.

Victoria loves Billy (though they don't let her show it so much), she has also risked her life (she went to Myanmar), she has forgiven his screw ups, (and lies) and has even said, all the pain that he has caused her, has been worth it. She has also walked away from NE and daddy more than once. Really through all of this s/l, how much have we seen of Victoria, they say she needs to do this and that, how about giving it some time, first she was scared, (because it brought back the kidnapping), is it any wonder she went running with Johnny. Next she was angry and felt betrayed (something Nikki says comes with loving an addict that has fallen), what is next, acceptance, and trying to figure out how to help, without being an enabler, do people not realize it takes time to process (especially when you start with the return of a recent event, that really dramatized you)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30774   2013/07/15 06:42AM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 27!

If we have to compare our thread to others, I have to say, just looking at the list of other threads, ours is almost always on page 1. Lane fans used to be at the top, but now is usually on page 2, even though Lane has obligatory boring love scenes about every other week.

I'm hoping the floor drops out under Chloe soon, like her role in ChelsHo's lie, even though she has been telling Billy all the right things about his problem. If she had left it at that, without the kiss, I would say she's being helpful, but now she's just muddying the waters with an emotional complication for Billy. Like he needs another one. That's not tough love, that's manipulation.

Hoping this week Billy moves forward on his own two feet and that Vicki lets Billy know, even if they're not together, that she will always love him, that she has faith that he will heal himself, and that their dream of a Baby Bott is still a possiblity.

#30775   2013/07/15 07:46AM
    Supercouplev...

I think it would be fun to show Billy deep in thought, but when they go there, he is thinking about one of the kisses between him and Victoria, and it puts a smile on his face.

I really wouldn't mind if they have him think about the kiss with Chloe, then go to the one with Victoria (but we all know what that would do, people saying, we knew he would be thinking about it), comparing, an unwanted and non-feeling kiss, to one that is full of feeling and love (and 2 people actually kissing, becoming one with each other). Billy LOVES Victoria!!!!!!!!!

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30776   2013/07/15 07:47AM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: Thought I was done on that other thread, curiosity got the best of me, some of what was said was just too funny to ignore.

I gave up. Vickie and Chloe were dealing with their husbands in pretty much the same way, but Chloe has decided to divorce Kevin for Delia's sake, but like we said, Vickie is wrong for wanting to protect her child. Now, whatever Chloe does is okay because she never really loved Kevin. You can't fight that kind of logic, or lack thereof.
    I still say this was all about her wanting to try again for Billy.

Vickie will come around. I hope she talks to Billy to at least say that she loves him and needs him and is in just as much pain being apart from him. Maybe that will get him to open his eyes a little more.

Villy Forever!!

#30777   2013/07/15 07:50AM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

It's ok I was thinking has Billy ever told Chloe he love her? I was watch when Billy and Chloe was together and I have never recall Billy ever tell Chloe that he love and should be together for them and not just for Delia. Can Chilly fans say that I DON'T THINK SO. If he has please bring it back to my remember.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

No, he has never told Chloe that he loved her. As a matter of fact, she told him that she knew he didn't love her. There was nothing good about that time for them except Delia. True, they had some fun moments,but neither were happy. Chloe was desperate and Billy was a disrespectful, cheating hound dog. All that changed for him with Victoria.

Villy Forever!!

#30778   2013/07/15 07:53AM
    greengrass

It's really so sad that people want Chloe with a man that never loved her and still doesn't.Billy only want's one woman in his life and that is Victoria.

#30779   2013/07/15 07:59AM
    greengrass

When it comes right down to it these poll's don't mean anything they are just put out there for entertainment purposes only.I haven't seen one poll yet that they went by.

#30780   2013/07/15 08:25AM
    spartes

So how long is it going to be before VILLY WILL BE IN A SCENE TOGETHER YOU THINK? I'm already tired of this thing with Chloe we all know this mean nothing at all. So Chole will have a confontation with Billy why?Is it because Billy didn't let her go with to the GA or because he just that into her that way.And all he need was a friend and Chloe thought he make have want her to kiss him. I'M JUST WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE THE CAUSE.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list