List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 06:24PM, Views: 2302201, Replies: 46384
    « 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 » »| page:
    #30681   2013/07/13 08:18PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

[quote]Quote Mer2: [quote]Quote greengrass: Just found two new spoilers

(1)Chloe starts lurking and getting jealous of Villy moments the next couple of weeks
    Chloe doesn't want to take on Victoria over Billy,Chloe will loose,Like Victoria told Billy she gets a little crazy protecting her family and what belongs to her.

(2)Chelsea and Adam have a confrontation

(3)Victor's devious undermining of his daughter's marriage threaten's his own marital happiness(Victor and Nikki will be on opposing sides)

Billy needs to be careful, sounds like the stalker will be stalking again.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!![/quote]

You know, it could be as simple as Chloe coming to talk to Billy, but, Victoria is there and she doesn't want to bother them, and she is jealous, because of what they have, and she wants the same thing (not with Billy), just something that strong, they were able to work through their issues, and she and Kevin weren't, I can see being jealous of that, I know, I'm jealous of them.....but, in a good way

I forgot, YAY for the moments to be jealous of
    VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 08:21PM
    #30682   2013/07/13 08:45PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: There's another poll about Billy and Chloe in the weekly blog in Newsroom. The reviewer says that Chloe really gets him, and I guess that is what the characters said in the scene too.

However, why would Billy not want Victoria who expects better from him, and makes him want to be better for her? Chloe might get him, but what she gets, doesn't necessarily make Billy the stronger, better man we've all come to love. I mean, we're talking about someone that found a way to justify stealing, rather than ask for help from her mother or dear friend, Katherine. And she tried to make him feel better about being hung over in front of Delia, who is now old enough to recognize something is wrong. He should be ashamed, and take responsibility, like he was trying to.

I honestly don't see how Chloe "really" gets Billy, I just don't see it, I think that Vicki gets him better. People can understand the same person differently and I guess that's what that reviewer probably means. I mean is it because Chloe has seen the drunken playboy Billy in NY who flirts with all the ladies but this all happened before he was married to Vicki, it's a part of his past. Vicki has seen Billy at his worst on more than one occasion and even now. Anyway like you said Deana4Villy their scenes tends to say other wise. You want to know how Vicki gets him better cause she accepts him warts and all and she will forgive him again cause she loves him, just watch.

#30683   2013/07/13 09:18PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: Daniel Goddard (Cane) tweeted that on the 16th of July they are filming Katherine memorial service.epi. will air Sept 3rd and 4th

Saw this on twitter as well, boy if JC's tribute was so touching imagine her character's send off. Hopefully though that they will do justice for such an iconic character considering how lame and mishandled their other stories have been so far, not to mention all the plot points. So I don't want to hear Victor getting all of Kay's fortune and whatnot after her will is read. She has 2 grand kids and 2 sons to consider for that will. I hope that Jill is also included in the will as well, like I hope that she gets something meaningful than money or Chancellor, I mean those 2 women have quite a history. I also hope that Nikki, Ester & Murphy are included.

I personally kind of want them to do this thing where and it would include characters like Jill, Nikki, Ester and Murphy, where they do this thing where they would scatter her ashes somewhere that was meaningful to Kathrine. Have they ever done something like this on this show before?

#30684   2013/07/13 10:42PM
    Kelly777

Quote Supercouplevilly: Ok, can I just say how tired I am of Cane and Lily, this week they have tension, next week they have ANOTHER "romantic moment", then down the road Cane is vulnerable "to Hillary", just end them already, geesh, how long is this going to take. I hate to say this, because I really don't hate Lily and Cane (used to like them), but the way he looks at her anymore, it is just scary, it isn't romantic at all, it almost stalkery.

Anyway, so, if the spoiler about Chloe is correct then Villy must have some nice moments, can't wait, move on Chloe, he doesn't need a girlfriend, he just needed a friend.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

They are passing this Hillary around to everyone to make her relevant including Billy so I guess she has to go through Cane to get to Billy where they form an alliance against Victor. And you just know that will end badly with these writers. Oh, lawd!

#30685   2013/07/13 11:11PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Just found two new spoilers

(1)Chloe starts lurking and getting jealous of Villy moments the next couple of weeks

Chloe doesn't want to take on Victoria over Billy,Chloe will loose,Like Victoria told Billy she gets a little crazy protecting her family and what belongs to her.

(2)Chelsea and Adam have a confrontation

(3)Victor's devious undermining of his daughter's marriage threaten's his own marital happiness(Victor and Nikki will be on opposing sides)

If Victoria went to see Chloe because she thought she and Billy were having an affair, what would be her reaction if she finds out that Chloe actually made a pass at Billy. That's right! That's what she did, she made a pass at Victoria's husband! Chloe does not want to get into anything with Victoria, Victoria would mop the floor up with her face and not break a sweat. There's only so much Victoria will put up with, even from Delia's mom.

Villy Forever!!

#30686   2013/07/14 12:16AM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy: There's another poll about Billy and Chloe in the weekly blog in Newsroom. The reviewer says that Chloe really gets him, and I guess that is what the characters said in the scene too.

However, why would Billy not want Victoria who expects better from him, and makes him want to be better for her? Chloe might get him, but what she gets, doesn't necessarily make Billy the stronger, better man we've all come to love. I mean, we're talking about someone that found a way to justify stealing, rather than ask for help from her mother or dear friend, Katherine. And she tried to make him feel better about being hung over in front of Delia, who is now old enough to recognize something is wrong. He should be ashamed, and take responsibility, like he was trying to.

I don't know what that means, 'she gets him'. Exactly how is that possible? If that were true, then she would know that Billy was not interested in her before and is not interested in her now. If she 'gets' him, then she would know that he truly, deeply loves Victoria and she would leave it at that.

Victoria really 'gets' Billy. She knows him in a way that Chloe never did or ever could. Villy has a connection that's real, not the kind Chloe has made up in her head. Victoria knows what it's like to love him and be loved by him. She just expects him to bring his best, as a man, husband and father, as he promised he would.

Villy Forever!!

#30687   2013/07/14 01:03AM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: I also can't believe some people actually think Billy liked it, and it stirred up some feelings, he never had before, like all of a sudden, he doesn't love Victoria , yeah right, the one he talks about all the time. Don't see how anyone would find that kiss unforgettable. I will be so glad when they talk about it, and everybody realizes nothing is going to happen between them.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I checked out the 'ahh the kiss' thread again and it is really funny. So, Billy goes to sleep, dreams of that passionate kiss (not!) and suddenly realizes that the love he has for Victoria isn't real and finally knows that Chloe is the one for him. The kiss was so awkward because both were surprised at the feelings that resurfaced. Really!!!! I didn't even post a comment. Everyone will soon no the truth; that Villy is THE Supercouple.

Villy Forever!!!

#30688   2013/07/14 02:34AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I can't think of any other couple that has had romantic things happen to them just as a couple other than Villy.

VILLY IS OUR ROMANTIC SUPERCOUPLE

VILLY FOREVER

As I recall, Chloe was trying to snatch up a Abbott/Chancellor heir and did everything she could to hook Billy, ending with her getting pregnant. Villy had a totally different beginning. After Billy dogged Victoria out over her affair with Deacon, she stopped on NYE, found him sitting on the curb outside of a bar, and she took him home. She wasn't trying to trap him or get anything from him, she just helped him when he needed it without expecting anything in return. Because of that, Billy saw something in her, and he was hooked form that moment. Chloe cannot compete with that. Billy wanted Victoria, and worked to get her. Sorry to say this, but Chloe was just a party girl for Billy, nothing more.

#30689   2013/07/14 04:32AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Kelly777:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Ok, can I just say how tired I am of Cane and Lily, this week they have tension, next week they have ANOTHER "romantic moment", then down the road Cane is vulnerable "to Hillary", just end them already, geesh, how long is this going to take. I hate to say this, because I really don't hate Lily and Cane (used to like them), but the way he looks at her anymore, it is just scary, it isn't romantic at all, it almost stalkery.

Anyway, so, if the spoiler about Chloe is correct then Villy must have some nice moments, can't wait, move on Chloe, he doesn't need a girlfriend, he just needed a friend.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

They are passing this Hillary around to everyone to make her relevant including Billy so I guess she has to go through Cane to get to Billy where they form an alliance against Victor. And you just know that will end badly with these writers. Oh, lawd!

It's Melanie that is in the spoiler as teaming with Billy. I can certainly see how they can be mixed up though. The names sounds similar, and neither has been on our screen enough to care if they ever come back again.

#30690   2013/07/14 04:40AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:

I don't know what that means, 'she gets him'. Exactly how is that possible? If that were true, then she would know that Billy was not interested in her before and is not interested in her now. If she 'gets' him, then she would know that he truly, deeply loves Victoria and she would leave it at that.

Victoria really 'gets' Billy. She knows him in a way that Chloe never did or ever could. Villy has a connection that's real, not the kind Chloe has made up in her head. Victoria knows what it's like to love him and be loved by him. She just expects him to bring his best, as a man, husband and father, as he promised he would.

Villy Forever!!

I wasn't down playing Victoria's connection with Billy at all. I was just trying to say that every time Billy and Chloe agree that "she gets him," it is usually for something that Billy wouldn't necessarily be proud of. His connection with Victoria makes him a better man.

« 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list