List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:43PM, Views: 2308212, Replies: 46405
    « 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 » »| page:
    #30671   2013/07/13 06:00PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Daniel Goddard (Cane) tweeted that on the 16th of July they are filming Katherine memorial service.epi. will air Sept 3rd and 4th

#30672   2013/07/13 06:36PM
    Mer2

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: I think the truth comes out pretty soon about what Victor is doing because,Victor's marriage being in trouble because of his meddling in Villy's marriage is right at the top of the DTR spoilers.

I just wish this s/l was over and Villy was back together because it is driving me crazy.

I wonder though even if the truth were to come out if anything else will still cause angst for them cause the mag and spoilers don't make it seem like a guarantee fact that they will be alright after that. Billy still doesn't know that Vicki knows about Adam being the bio father of Chelsea's baby, so what if he finds out? That could cause problems for them I think, another problem is Adam himself?

I don't see that being a problem with Billy or causing any angst. Other than wondering why she didn't tell him, he could care less about Adam.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

#30673   2013/07/13 06:38PM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, can I just say how tired I am of Cane and Lily, this week they have tension, next week they have ANOTHER "romantic moment", then down the road Cane is vulnerable "to Hillary", just end them already, geesh, how long is this going to take. I hate to say this, because I really don't hate Lily and Cane (used to like them), but the way he looks at her anymore, it is just scary, it isn't romantic at all, it almost stalkery.

Anyway, so, if the spoiler about Chloe is correct then Villy must have some nice moments, can't wait, move on Chloe, he doesn't need a girlfriend, he just needed a friend.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30674   2013/07/13 06:43PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: Ok, can I just say how tired I am of Cane and Lily, this week they have tension, next week they have ANOTHER "romantic moment", then down the road Cane is vulnerable "to Hillary", just end them already, geesh, how long is this going to take. I hate to say this, because I really don't hate Lily and Cane (used to like them), but the way he looks at her anymore, it is just scary, it isn't romantic at all, it almost stalkery.

Anyway, so, if the spoiler about Chloe is correct then Villy must have some nice moments, can't wait, move on Chloe, he doesn't need a girlfriend, he just needed a friend.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Those spoilers were posted from Daytimedish,they were posted on twitter

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 06:45PM
    #30675   2013/07/13 06:45PM
    Mer2

Quote Deana4Villy: I found this statement on EH's Twitter. Some of the fans were talking about how excited they were to see the kiss, and another one said
    "Umm... You might want to skip it. Billy looked like he wanted to be a million miles away."

Oh, and Liz denied Chloe being the home wrecker that AH said she was. In direct response to an inquiry about Chloe and Billy, she said "Crazier things have happened." I like to the crazy part.

Hmmm, didn't Chloe jump down Sharon's throat when she found out about her sleeping with Billy the day before their wedding.

#30676   2013/07/13 06:48PM
    greengrass

Chloe starts going after Billy,she has no idea what she is in for.I hope she doesn't think that Victoria will just sit back and do nothing.Victoria has the money and power to destroy little miss home wrecker.

#30677   2013/07/13 06:54PM
    Mer2

[quote]Quote greengrass: Just found two new spoilers

(1)Chloe starts lurking and getting jealous of Villy moments the next couple of weeks
    Chloe doesn't want to take on Victoria over Billy,Chloe will loose,Like Victoria told Billy she gets a little crazy protecting her family and what belongs to her.

(2)Chelsea and Adam have a confrontation

(3)Victor's devious undermining of his daughter's marriage threaten's his own marital happiness(Victor and Nikki will be on opposing sides)

Billy needs to be careful, sounds like the stalker will be stalking again.

#30678   2013/07/13 07:02PM
    greengrass

Chloe is some piece of work,she doesn't want to take on Victoria.

#30679   2013/07/13 07:16PM
    Deana4Villy

I'm just so happy to hear there are Villy moments for Chloe to be jealous of! Yippee!!!

Well, if it takes Chloe being interested in her man, for real this time, for Victoria to reevaluate things or let Billy know she hasn't given up, then I'm all for it. But this seems like a more of a disservice to the Chloe character. She already did this, and was greatly disappointed, and as I said, I pitied her. Maybe Alex will be like Chance and appreciate her for who she is. I feel bad because I like Kevin, and I really like him with Delia, but only ever thought his pairing with Chloe was sweet, not soapy. Kind of like I felt about Ashley and Neil once.

Bring on the Villy moments!

#30680   2013/07/13 07:54PM
    Deana4Villy

There's another poll about Billy and Chloe in the weekly blog in Newsroom. The reviewer says that Chloe really gets him, and I guess that is what the characters said in the scene too.

However, why would Billy not want Victoria who expects better from him, and makes him want to be better for her? Chloe might get him, but what she gets, doesn't necessarily make Billy the stronger, better man we've all come to love. I mean, we're talking about someone that found a way to justify stealing, rather than ask for help from her mother or dear friend, Katherine. And she tried to make him feel better about being hung over in front of Delia, who is now old enough to recognize something is wrong. He should be ashamed, and take responsibility, like he was trying to.

« 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list