List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 04:38PM, Views: 2202974, Replies: 45488
    « 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 » »| page:
    #30661   2013/07/13 03:38PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

I'm waiting to see that scene that Amelia was talking about.The one where her,Billy Nikki and Chloe were taping together.

I still believe Villy will be back together by the first of Sept.At first i thought the first week of Aug.but i don't think that is going to happen now that we now Victor is involved.

#30662   2013/07/13 03:41PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I think the truth comes out pretty soon about what Victor is doing because,Victor's marriage being in trouble because of his meddling in Villy's marriage is right at the top of the DTR spoilers.

I just wish this s/l was over and Villy was back together because it is driving me crazy.

I wonder though even if the truth were to come out if anything else will still cause angst for them cause the mag and spoilers don't make it seem like a guarantee fact that they will be alright after that. Billy still doesn't know that Vicki knows about Adam being the bio father of Chelsea's baby, so what if he finds out? That could cause problems for them I think, another problem is Adam himself?

#30663   2013/07/13 03:59PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: I think the truth comes out pretty soon about what Victor is doing because,Victor's marriage being in trouble because of his meddling in Villy's marriage is right at the top of the DTR spoilers.

I just wish this s/l was over and Villy was back together because it is driving me crazy.

I wonder though even if the truth were to come out if anything else will still cause angst for them cause the mag and spoilers don't make it seem like a guarantee fact that they will be alright after that. Billy still doesn't know that Vicki knows about Adam being the bio father of Chelsea's baby, so what if he finds out? That could cause problems for them I think, another problem is Adam himself?

I don't think they will give us anything positive, until they are done with the surprises, I think there is more to come, maybe some things good, we shall see, and I think they love pitting couple fans against each other, or make people wonder what is going to happen. Like I said, I am going to wait until after the scene with Chloe and Victoria, then we will know.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30664   2013/07/13 04:15PM
    greengrass

I'm still holding out hope that they will be fine after what Amelia said in her live chat.

Someone asked her if her and Billy were getting back together and Amelia replied."I have Billy's b**l's in my purse.

Billy Miller also said in an interview that he always works with Amelia.

It also said in one of the spoilers on DC that once everything is back to normal Billy and Chloe will remain friends and co -parent Delia.

I have no dough they will get back together i just don't now how long it's going to take.

I have read all the spoilers and interview's and what i get from them is they will get back together at some point.

#30665   2013/07/13 04:35PM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 25!

Keep the faith, Veeps!

Our couple will be just fine. And Bott is just a matter of time. We can take it. #VillyStrongAllDayLong!!!!!

#30666   2013/07/13 04:45PM
    greengrass

I have all the faith in the world that Villy will make it.

They just need to get through all these roadblocks that Victor has put in place.

Amelia also stated in her live chat that "Billy is really lost without Victoria.

Victoria know's about Chelsea's baby being Adam's but really it's not her secret to tell.

I do believe Victor's meddling in Villy's marriage will be out in the next few weeks

#30667   2013/07/13 05:05PM
    greengrass

here is some more fun facts about Chloe.I get a kick out of them that's why i put them on here.

Ugh,yuck,boo,hiss!Billy deserves better than Chelsea's pimp

Billy has made it very clear he loves Victoria and wants to work things out and Chloe pretends to be supportive but clearly she only supportive where it affects her.

Chloe knows she would be no more than sloppy seconds to him.She was way out of line.Could she admit she was wrong when she cut Billy out of Delia's life.NO that would be admitting she was wrong to do that and that is something Chloe is not going to do is admit she was wrong about anything.

I though i was going to throw up at her(Laughable)support and understanding of Billy's gambling addiction."Yet" she couldn't muster up an ounce of sympathy for her husband who needed some understanding from his issue's with stealing.The two are not that different.IMO just like Chloe though Kevin's stealing was dangerous to her and Delia.

Well hello dumb-dumb-Billy's gambling almost got Victoria killed

Billy didn't seem to be kissing her back,he had his hands back he was trying to pull away.

I don't have any hopes that Chilly connection is going anywhere,since they seem so caught up with the Newman&Abbott pairing.(which is an amazing pairing)

#30668   2013/07/13 05:19PM
    greengrass

One of the spoilers on DC says

Billy is determined to save his marriage,Will Jill prove an ally.

Then it says ,so glad Jill remembers she gave birth to a son named Billy.

#30669   2013/07/13 05:40PM
    Deana4Villy

I found this statement on EH's Twitter. Some of the fans were talking about how excited they were to see the kiss, and another one said
    "Umm... You might want to skip it. Billy looked like he wanted to be a million miles away."

Oh, and Liz denied Chloe being the home wrecker that AH said she was. In direct response to an inquiry about Chloe and Billy, she said "Crazier things have happened." I like to the crazy part.

#30670   2013/07/13 05:51PM
    greengrass

Just found two new spoilers

(1)Chloe starts lurking and getting jealous of Villy moments the next couple of weeks

Chloe doesn't want to take on Victoria over Billy,Chloe will loose,Like Victoria told Billy she gets a little crazy protecting her family and what belongs to her.

(2)Chelsea and Adam have a confrontation

(3)Victor's devious undermining of his daughter's marriage threaten's his own marital happiness(Victor and Nikki will be on opposing sides)

« 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list