List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 10:50AM, Views: 2250546, Replies: 46004
    « 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 » »| page:
    #30651   2013/07/13 01:31PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Everyone is still outraged at Chloe for taking advantage of Billy.They say she has no sympathy for Billy at all and she is just using him for her own advantage and where was all this concern for Billy when she snatch Delia away from him.Chloe may have regretted the kiss after she didn't get the respond from Billy that she was looking for.Chloe should just give up because their is only one woman Billy wants to be with and that is Victoria,his wife and best friend and most of all his soulmate.

#30652   2013/07/13 01:47PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Everyone is still outraged at Chloe for taking advantage of Billy.They say she has no sympathy for Billy at all and she is just using him for her own advantage and where was all this concern for Billy when she snatch Delia away from him.Chloe may have regretted the kiss after she didn't get the respond from Billy that she was looking for.Chloe should just give up because their is only one woman Billy wants to be with and that is Victoria,his wife and best friend and most of all his soulmate.

I will wait for the Chloe/Victoria scene, just not buying the way these 2 are acting.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30653   2013/07/13 02:00PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Mer2:
    Quote Deana4Villy: It's hard to imagine that people that love Chloe really liked that kiss. Is that really want they want for her? It reminded me of when they were married and she always tried so hard with him, but he wasn't interested. I pitied her then, and honestly wished he'd soften towards her and appreciate what he had instead of pining after Mac (zero chemistry despite beautiful history).

But Billy's had a taste of heaven (borrowing from Villyforever) now, and he isn't looking for anything but getting back there with his beloved Victoria. And he is committed to her. He hasn't shown any interest in anyone else since March 2010.

This is a man who would love arguing with his wife if it meant being with her; that's saying a lot about how much he loves Vicky.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

Truer words have never been spoken. I will add, he would rather fight with his wife, than kiss anyone else.

I wish he could fight with her. I wish they could stay in the same room for longer than 10 minutes, and say whatever is on both of their minds. If Vicki doesn't think she's going to give Billy a second chance, then what do they have to lose? They could clear up some misunderstandings, maybe rebuild some trust.

Oh, and it is time for Billy to see Johnny. Or at least mention him having seen him. The poor little guy doesn't even know Billy kissed him goodbye over a week ago. He's got to be wondering where his daddy is.

I wish that they would fight as well and get certain things out in the open. Their recent conversations have all been so short lately, sheesh. I wish just like how Billy told Jack about how he was upset the night that Vicki announce that she was going back to Newman and how the next thing he knew he was gambling, I wish that he would say that to her. Not saying that it was her fault why he started gambling again but it is something for them to think about. They both choose their personal issues over their marriage and that's why they are where they are now. Good thing Vicki stopped obsessing over Newman when she did cause if she hadn't and with Billy gambling who would give Johnny the attention he needs. Vicki is right, with Billy gambling and not getting help somebody has to be the steady parent for their son.

I wonder what will finally make Billy decide to get help with his gambling since it seems he will be busy going after Adam the week after next. Me no trust Melanie with our Billy cause I feel like she is still working with Victor. I mean who isn't to say that Victor firing her and right in front of Adam no less wasn't just an act. Melanie telling Billy that she hates Adam could be the perfect way to earn his trust in teaming up with her to go after Adam since he might want to get even him for blackmailing him and messing with Vicki. What I am curious about is if Melanie is the one who suggests that her & Billy should work together to go after Adam cause I think if she is the one who suggests it then there is no doubt that she is working for Victor. They say that Victor will put up road blocks for them well who isn't to say that Melanie isn't one of these road blocks. I wouldn't be surprise. Then of course other road blocks could be Victor setting Billy up to do more gambling. Seriously has Billy really gone to any of his AA meetings?

#30654   2013/07/13 02:04PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I had work today, while driving home I was thinking about how every couple has special a moment, am I right.

I was thinking about Chloe and Billy, don't remember much about their time, but I know they had the paint war (something Villy took away from them), did they have anything else, aside from Delia.

Villy, just in the first year had
    Airport bar
    Jamaica
    tattoos
    Arcade
    I love you 2 photo sequence from the photo booth
    Choosing each other over family
    Karoake (but I think I read they took that from Mac and Billy, closing the door on that relationship)

Just wondering, what do other couples have, anybody know. Wedding and babies don't count, nor going through a sickness, something romantic, just between the two.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I loved the way they used to just say, "Hi" to each other, and then kiss. That was so sweet and so theirs. Miss that.

Villy Forever!!

I like that too. I really love how he holds and kisses her hands. Such a gentlemanly thing to do for his lady fair, but so intimate and swoon worthy.

Other things uniquely Villy:

He rests his chin on her shoulder, or even kisses it when he stands behind her.

Victoria crosses her wrists behind his neck when they talk and kiss, and she plays with the hair at the nape of his neck or just behind his ears.

He rests his arm or hand on her outer leg when they sit together on the couch, like a little hug.

She links her arms around his waist and hugs him from behind.

He sometimes kisses her knee when he goes to sit down beside her.

Sometimes she sits on his lap while they talk.

He kisses her on the forehead and pulls her in close, like she is the most precious thing in the world to him.

Sometimes, when they hug, he kisses the side or top of her head.

Neck nuzzles.

I really hope the writers (new regime) have paid attention to all of these nuances of Villy, or done their homework and watched past episodes to see them at their best.

#30655   2013/07/13 02:10PM
    greengrass

:) Villy is just the perfect couple in every way.Y&R has no other couple that can come even close to our Villy.

VILLY FOREVER................VILLY MAGIC

#30656   2013/07/13 02:38PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: Everyone is still outraged at Chloe for taking advantage of Billy.They say she has no sympathy for Billy at all and she is just using him for her own advantage and where was all this concern for Billy when she snatch Delia away from him.Chloe may have regretted the kiss after she didn't get the respond from Billy that she was looking for.Chloe should just give up because their is only one woman Billy wants to be with and that is Victoria,his wife and best friend and most of all his soulmate.

I also don't see how some can say he led her on by coming to her workplace. He wanted to apologize for his behavior in front of their child. What I did notice was her standing a little more in his personal space than usual, and him not meeting her eyes until after he crossed his arms in front of him, sort of redefining his own space and creating a barrier. Then when she held his face, it looked to me like she really had to work to hold it there, because he just wanted to look down at the floor. Nothing in his body language before the kiss indicated he was comfortable with her being that close.

On the other hand, when Vicki came to see him at OTB, they did have the table as a barrier between them, and everything in his body language indicated he wanted to get closer to her. He put the tablet away, making it clear that he wanted to give her his undivided attention. He moved his hands to the center if the table sort of reaching for her, like he'd take the opportunity to hold her hand if she gave it to him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 02:45PM
    #30657   2013/07/13 02:55PM
    Supercouplev...

I also can't believe some people actually think Billy liked it, and it stirred up some feelings, he never had before, like all of a sudden, he doesn't love Victoria , yeah right, the one he talks about all the time. Don't see how anyone would find that kiss unforgettable. I will be so glad when they talk about it, and everybody realizes nothing is going to happen between them.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30658   2013/07/13 03:04PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:

I also don't see how some can say he led her on by coming to her workplace. He wanted to apologize for his behavior in front of their child. What I did notice was her standing a little more in his personal space than usual, and him not meeting her eyes until after he crossed his arms in front of him, sort of redefining his own space and creating a barrier. Then when she held his face, it looked to me like she really had to work to hold it there, because he just wanted to look down at the floor. Nothing in his body language before the kiss indicated he was comfortable with her being that close.

On the other hand, when Vicki came to see him at OTB, they did have the table as a barrier between them, and everything in his body language indicated he wanted to get closer to her. He put the tablet away, making it clear that he wanted to give her his undivided attention. He moved his hands to the center if the table sort of reaching for her, like he'd take the opportunity to hold her hand if she gave it to him.

Yeah I agree, I mean he was just missing his wife, feeling down, feeling bad about letting down his kid, looking for a friend to talk to and Chloe weirdly seems to be willing to lend him an ear and not judging him like she normally would. He didn't go there looking to get kiss by her or get romantic with her but if people see other wise, they need to let me see their version of that whole thing cause I just don't see it, Villy fan or not. I think even that's why he wanted to go to the meeting alone cause he realize that she was getting a little too friendly with him. Another reason why he wanted to get the he11 out of there was cause not that long ago Vicki was accusing him of having an affair with Chloe so it's not like he can not tell her about that kiss and where it won't complicate things for him even more than they already are. Vicki is already angry with him about his gambling and him lying to her that he has been going to meetings and that he had stopped gambling so he must be thinking what will the kiss do. I hope that he tells her before Chloe does cause other wise he will come off looking guilty and that's the last thing he needs right now. I don't know why I feel like Chloe will just blurt it out to her to apologize while Billy wonders how to tell her about it or even if he should tell her. Anyway it's simple really Billy did not like that kiss one bit. The fact that he took off out of there like he did just showed that all he was doing was thinking about his wife and how maybe that would upset her even more.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 03:10PM
    #30659   2013/07/13 03:13PM
    greengrass

I think the truth comes out pretty soon about what Victor is doing because,Victor's marriage being in trouble because of his meddling in Villy's marriage is right at the top of the DTR spoilers.

I just wish this s/l was over and Villy was back together because it is driving me crazy.

#30660   2013/07/13 03:33PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I also can't believe some people actually think Billy liked it, and it stirred up some feelings, he never had before, like all of a sudden, he doesn't love Victoria , yeah right, the one he talks about all the time. Don't see how anyone would find that kiss unforgettable. I will be so glad when they talk about it, and everybody realizes nothing is going to happen between them.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You know what's really so funny about this whole thing, they keep saying cause we are Villy fans so we see what we want to see but they are the ones who are really delusional cause Billy didn't even want Chloe to follow him to meeting afterwards. His flipping eyes were even wide open for crying out loud signifying that he has no feelings for her what so ever. He was really uncomfortable. He was even trying to not make her feel any more embarrassed by it than she already was when he was trying to defend her reason for kissing him by saying things like "you were just trying to make me feel better and not feel lonely, I appreciate that". Seriously just where in all of that screams that he had enjoyed that kiss in any way. Even Chloe was annoyed with him cause he didn't react the way she wanted him to. They need to open their eyes and watch that scene with an open and less bias mind cause that's how exactly they are watching that scene. We on the other hand saw the actual thing.

« 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list